UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Gender issues (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Gender issues (Closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Gender issues (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Gender issues (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Gender issues (Closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Gender issues (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Gender issues (Closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Gender issues (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Gender issues (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Gender issues (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Gender issues (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Gender issues (Closed)   Gender issues (Closed) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:08 pm

The Silent Man is sitting in the locker room staring at the wall. Doctor Sotsog walks in and starts to talk: "Ok, you have a match tonight, it'll be good practice." The Silent Man does not react in any way. Sotsog continues: "The match is against The Yellow Girl..."

The Silent Man suddenly looks to be in panic. He jumps up and shakes his head furiously. Sotsog takes a syringe out of his pocket. "Yes, yes, this was expected with your problem with fighting women." He walks to The Silent Man who is shaking his head and making weird motions with his hands. Sotsog carefully takes hold of one of Silent Man's arms and injects him with something. He continues speaking: "You know, that is very intolerant of you, a woman is just as good a punching bag as a man."

The doctor sits down and looks at his watch. After a short moment The Silent Man starts to look sleepy and slumps in a seated position on the floor. Sotsog looks at his patient for a while. He then talks in a calm manner, seemingly addressing himself as much as The Silent Man: "You know, with the right meds, you'll be furious enough to fight anyone, regardless of their gender, religion, nationality... Yes, you'll be fine by the time the match starts."

"The fact that El Lobo was dumb enough to attack BBC, was a true gift. Now if we play our cards right, we can get anywhere we want. Powerful friends and right decisions at the right time - and knowing peoples weaknesses, that is the key. I've kept an eye on El Lobo and Yellow Girl. Their emotional tie is their weakness. Now, I'm sure BBC wouldn't mind if you beat up El Lobo's mamacita real good."

The Silent Man has fallen asleep. Sotsog looks at him and sighs: "Not a fierce fighter at the moment? Well, anyway, we don't want to get involved in the feud between BBC and El Lobo, but a victory tonight would show BBC our appreciation of his friendship as well as demonstrate our value. Pride Title is what we are aiming for currently. But we want a win tonight also. It's all about winning Chatty, always about winning. Gold and money and fame. And your my ticket to those things - don't you forget it."
Back to top Go down

Gender issues (Closed)
Page 1 of 1