UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all)   "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 am

("Miracle" Mike James emerges from the curtains with a concerned look on his face)

MMJ - I am not happy on how things are going. It seems everyone in UNWA is afraid of me but i know one person that is not afraid. I know of a single man that would accept any challenge. I think all of you know who that man is aswell. (Crowd starts to chat HOTSHOT!HOTSHOT!HOTSHOT!) Thats right non other then "The Hotshot" Jimmy Jefferson. So Now i think it is about time for you to come on out here and either accept or decline my offer. But you dont want to let all your beloved fans down do you so come on out let's get this underway.

Last edited by MMJ on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all)   "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Jimmy step's from behind the curtain with a microphone in hand as the hotshot chant gets louder and louder , he stands for a few seconds drinking in the cheers before bringing the mic to his lips

Jimmy - "So I guess you guy's want to see me and the miracle man go at it then" ?

( A large hell yeah chant erupts around the arena )

Jimmy - "Well if thats what you all want , who am I to say no . So come on Mike lets rip the roof off this place and show them just what team impact can do ...

O'h and by the way champs , you guys haven't got off ...its just me and Mike want to show these good folk what we can do . At the end Mikes gonna pick himself up off the floor we're gonna shake hands ,these guys (Jimmy points all around the arena ) are gonna give us a standing ovation and we're gonna put this whole federation on Notice
Chemical code ... you better figure out the equation for failure because we're coming after you "

(With that Jimmy drops the microphone and rushes the ring )
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all)   "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:42 pm

MMJ - Wait hold on Jimmy before we do this i have to address something. and that something is Those Tag Chumps it is like Jimmy just said you have been put on notice. and what that means in case your third grade education cant comprehend that it means we will be coming for you after the Pay Per View. and Jimmy good ol friend of mine If you think I'm gonna lose this match your mistaken but i do hope after our match you will get up off that mat and shake my hand cause we got bigger fish to fry so lets get this match started buddy.

("Miracle" shakes "The Hotshot's" hand as the bell rings)

(unless you got more to add then the bell doesnt have to ring haha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all)   "Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Miracle" Challenges "The Hotshot" (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1