UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Backstage trash talk (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Backstage trash talk (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:45 am

Backstage….

Von Ryan stands in a pose of thought, a hand stroking his chin goatee as if contemplating something.

Backstage trash talk (Closed) 08_mil10

Olivia, wearing her usual outfit, arrives and outstretches her hand to Ryan. In her hand is tonight’s fight card.

Von Ryan loses his train of thought and looks at the card before taking it: “Whats this?”

Olivia, smiling brightly: “Tonight’s matches, Beefcake. You’ve got an opponent.”

Von Ryan reads the card and can only smirk in disgust at what he sees: “Jpea? What kind of a stupid name is Jpea?”

Olivia shrugs her shoulders, still smiling: “Don’t know Sweetie, just one more bump on your path through the Revolution’s ranks.”

Both turn towards the camera at the same time, each a little surprised at seeing it there.

Von Ryan, speaking towards the camera: “Where did you come from? You camera guys seem to be everywhere and always showing up at opportune moments?”

Von Ryan waves his hand dismissing that train of thought and speaks about the match next.

Von Ryan, with a mischievous smirk: “Jpea, huh? Why not Jpuke or Jpee-pee? Or do you call yourself Jpea because when you see a pea it reminds you of some certain shriveled pea-sized part of your anatomy you call your…”

Olivia interrupts: “Hey! No disgusting mental images please!”

Von Ryan sighs and continues: “My point is this.”

Von Ryan suddenly bursts with anger: “JPEA! YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY MY KICKS UPSIDE YOUR FOOL HEAD!!!!”

Von Ryan points into the camera with an angered and fierce glare: “JPEA! YOU are The High Flying Express’s next stop towards the top! And how fitting it is too be a match with one of you Revolution bromancers! TIMELORD! Take note! I’ve still not forgotten about YOU! Pick up your boarding pass for the Wreck Express because I’m coming to a city near YOU next with a train load of PAIN!!!”

Von Ryan dramatically crumbles the fight card in front of the camera with both hands before tossing it away. Slipping an arm around Olivia’s waist the two exits the scene together.

Backstage trash talk (Closed) Seanoh11

(OOC: I know time is short to get in rp this show but I've left this open to Jpea, Timelord, Revolution and Anti-Revolution folks if anyone wants to get in a word backstage with or without me in the scene.)

Last edited by vonryan on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Closed post as past Leon's deadline for Thurs Show)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:29 am

(ooc- Just words here. I fought them both storyline. If anything here is interfering with what you were going for just let me know and I'll delete it. This can be discarded if need be but I thought i might help a little. Laughing )

(Bruiser Bob runs into Von Ryan and Olivia in the hallway backstage.)

Bruiser Bob: "Hey Von Ryan, I just wanted to let you know that I've been in the ring with both of these guys and they are not to be taken lightly. I managed to squeak out victories against Timelord and JPea but with The Revolution lingering backstage you never know what might happen. I know you don't need it, but if anything funny happens out there I got your back."

Last edited by Bruiser Bob on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:14 am

Von Ryan and his girlfriend Olivia are stopped in the hallway backstage by Bruiser Bob as he has something to say.

Von Ryan, smirking approvingly: "Bruiser, you I respect. Not only have you aligned yourself against that girl scout club calling themselves The Revolution but you are not afraid to take on the toughest of opponents without thought."

Von Ryan stokes his chin thinking before saying: "I think we have an understanding here, Anti-Revolution wrestlers watch each others back. True I can handle anything they throw at me but with someone like Bruiser Bob in my corner they would have to give up all hope of even dreaming of interfering!"

Von Ryan laughs confidently: "When my match with Jpea arrives I'll see you at the ringside, Bruiser."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:08 pm

A message flashes through on the tardis stating Timelord's name taken in vain again..........
Oh my god it's the u.n.w.a. resident mouthpiece Von Ryan spouting rubbish about me and the Revolution,when will that guy shut up.....
hopefully jpea will do it but with Bulky Bob at ringside perhaps revolution need to make a full force showing to make sure they shut up one way or the other...............

Timelord sets course for the rest of revolution addresses to collect them all to make sure they at show in time.......

Looking at k-9 he mutters i'm kinda busy next sunday but soon Von Ryan soon,maybe sooner than you think.........

K-9 stick music on i think Manowar may be good choice as we going to war and defending our good name..........

Timelord sing's along Rise high my son,your the defender............
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:52 pm

"VATO!"
The camera pans over to reveal El Lobo walking down the hallway towards Von Ryan and the gathering by him.
He takes a moment to eye Olivia and nod his head slowly. "Not bad holmes...Not quite like Mi Mamacita, but not bad at all...She can ride in my Camero anytime." he murmurs with a grin on his lips before he looks back at Von Ryan.
"I got no match...But I wont let those Revolucion pendejos mess with more matches in the UNWA...Soo with your permissin, Jeffe...The Wolf Pack will be ringside, belt and bat at the ready...."
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Von Ryan gives El Lobo a glare as his girlfriend gets the look over from him. But his demeanor lightens as he hears the offer from the UNWA champion.

Von Ryan: "You got yourself a deal, Champ. With Bruiser AND The Wolf Pack at ringside its a sure signal to those Revolution girl scouts that we mean BUSINESS!"

Pumped up with even more confidence now Ryan heads to the locker room to get ready for his match.

(OOC: I tink its past the time Leon wants us to post more rp for the Thursday show but what the heck want to add more we can start a new post under the Sunday show.)

(OOC: Also, for Leon: That makes Buriser Bob, El Lobo and his Wolf Pack will be at ringside for Jpea-Von Ryan match. Hope that doesn't complicate things more than adding a line or two for the show? Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: ringside   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:10 pm

FREELANCER BUMPS INTO VONRYAN

FREELANCER:sorry

FREELANCER:you have one hot chick by you

FREELANCER:i heard that u have a match against jpea tonight

[freelancer looks at olivia again]

FREELANCER:wat do you say if i look after olivia while you are in the match against JPEA I WILL DESTROY ANYONE FROM ANY REVOLOUTION WHO TOUCHES HER WAT DO YOU SAY
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Von Ryan puts his hands on Olivia's shoulders and scoots her away from Freelancer.

Von Ryan: "I'd rather have El Lobo look after my girl, and thats saying something. But at least I know he's got his hands full so that wolf will keep his hands off or get a Yellow Girl knuckle-sandwich."

Von Ryan nods to Freelancer: "Don't know you, Freelancer, but Anti-Revolution looks after each other. Join Bruiser and The Wolfpack ringside and I'll have your back when you fight the Revolution. You can count on that, bro."

Von Ryan continues to the locker room with Olivia in tow.

(OOC: OK, closing this post as its past the time Leon said to post stuff for Thursday's show. Start a new post for Sundays show if you want to continue this storyline.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage trash talk (Closed)   Backstage trash talk (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage trash talk (Closed)
Page 1 of 1