UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Inside the uNWA VI (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Inside the uNWA VI (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Inside the uNWA VI (closed)   Inside the uNWA VI (closed) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:25 pm

Upon the Titantron, Steven Booth can be seen with a wide smile on his lips.
He is sitting in his large chair of the Inside the UNWA studio.

Steven: Welcome Fans, to Inside the UNWA..With us today, is a High flying Wrestler..None other then Von Ryan..

The camera pans out to reveal Von Ryan sitting in a chair beside Steven.

Steven: So, let me first welcome you to the Show Von Ryan, aka The High Flying Express.You've made something of a name for yourself within the UNWA...But, we try to focus more on the person then the Wrestling itself...Soo, for the ladies out there..Are you single?

Von Ryan, sitting smugly: "Absolutely single. I keep myself available for the chicks as the fine ladies in the past UNWA host cities can very happily attest too. No woman can resist Von Ryan."

From offstage is heard Olivia yelling: "HEY!!! You JERK!!!"

A object is thrown at Von Ryan's head but he dodges it just in time. A door is heard slamming loudly.

Von Ryan, with a cocky smile: "She'll be back."

Steven: I'm sure she will...Anyhow back to Wrestling..Belfast, Ireland..You won match against Alex Awesome...Tell us your views on that match. Is Alex as his name implies..Awesome?

Von Ryan, laughing: "Are you kidding me? Yeah, it WAS pretty awesome when I slammed my feet into his face with my Flying Express finisher to win the match. I don't think he woke up until a week later. That guy is a loser just like the other wrestlers I face in the ring."

Steven: The Revolution, you have what we'd like to call a feud with Timelord...Quite the fellow...The ending of that match was, to say the least..special...Tell us about it?

Von Ryan: "One word. PATHETIC! That tea-totting weak limey used a blue box to save himself from being defeated by me. I don't care what kind of magic trick he is using with that stupid blue box but it is obvious to everyone he doesn't have yet ANOTHER loss on his record because of it."

Von Ryan points towards the camera: "WIMPLORD! When I get my rematch with you you're going to wish you had used that blue box of yours to disappear permanently!"

Steven cough and tries to get a word it when...

Von Ryan adds: "Also, about this Revolution joke. Has anyone actually ever /seen/ any member of The Revolution with a girl? I've come the realization that The Revolution is nothing more than an excuse so those idiot wrestlers can come together and have a big happy bromance club. Everyone has seen that new Revolution member, Choirboy, right? He's barely a man, if you can call him that? I bet he has no problem getting dates within that group, maybe even with Jcubed all at once! Of course that's only after his main bromance partner, Timelord, allows Choirboy off of his tight leash."

Steven: Easy Tiger....Last I checked I were the host...
Steven offers a little wink towarsd the audience.
Steven: The Ogre, you've fought with him...you won..now..What are your goals, having fought with something like him...It didnt put off the women in your life, so is anything impossible for Von Ryan?

Von Ryan, laughing alittle: "The Ogre is alright. He helped my destroy Ray and Ford which makes him a good guy in my book, if not abit smelly to be around. Now if Ogre and I were to meet in a match the outcome would not be in question."

Steven: And what would that outcome be?

Von Ryan, looking a little angered: "I would destroy him! Fool, don't you pay attention? Ogre is just a second fiddle to me, just like all the rest of the losers out there. You also asked about my goals, simple, to be the dominant player in the UNWA. An easy task when you're me. Watch how fast I shoot up the rankings. So no, Steven, nothing is impossiable for Von Ryan."

Steven: If anything is impossible..I'll ask that of Olivia when I interview her..
With a soft laugh Steven makes a dsimissive gesture.
Steven: My apologies...Finaly, the question everyone is asking...The Champ, BBC, and the Revolution..Who will win, if you were betting money?

Von Ryan gives Steven a look of annoyance: "What kind of a stupid question is that? If I knew I was going to be interviewed on the Muppet Show I would have brought in Killa Ray because Ray would at least be stumped by your lame idiotic questions."

Von Ryan looks at the camera sternly: "By the way, I'm still waiting on that rematch, Ray. But everyone knows your too much of a coward to accept."

Von Ryan sighs. "I will answer your question out of pity for you and for the admiration of my millions of adoring female fans.
Steven nods. "Why thank you...pitty, I'll take that if I get my answer."
Von Ryan: "BBC is a weak limey pencil-pusher that hides behind an even stupider hulk named Pauly. Not to mention BBC hired The Revolution, what was he thinking? That those girl scouts could actually wrestle? Hah! They are too busy bromancing each other behind the scenes to give a damn about anything else. So that leaves El Lobo, he wins by default."

Von Ryan: "Is that it? So I can leave this dump now? I'm out."

Steven nods his head and motions towards the far end of the studio. "Why yes, you are free to leave."

Von Ryan flexes his muscles for the camera before leaving the set.

Steven smiles as he watches Von Ryan depart and then focuses upon the camera once again.
"There you have it folks, the man Olivia called the -Too- fast and Furious...The high flying, Von Ryan...With us next week..Well I wont spoil it, but it'll be a treat...Soo from me and the Inside the UNWA I wish you a good night..and husbands keep your wives close by, fathers lock up your daughters..Von Ryan is in town."
Back to top Go down

Inside the uNWA VI (closed)
Page 1 of 1