UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) Empty
PostSubject: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Suddenly the arena is full of flashing blue lights and a strange noise,it can only mean one thing the arrival of Timelord.The tardis appears in the corner of the ring and out steps Timelord along with K-9,
armed with a mic he stares throughout the crowd and then pats his waist....

The fans chant your fat,your fat

Timelord smiles and replies yes i have put on about 12 pounds in weight overnight and it's all around my waist.......laughing he opens his long brown coat to reveal a title belt strapped to his waist....

Well fools say hello to your new and history making Prestige CHAMPION ha ha...everthing was put against me by management.First was a promise of the title for taking out Rolie,Kal stole it away from me,then our glorious GM stuck me in a match with WHO? Killa Ray number 1 stunna WOT?
He is number 1 nothing and oh contary to the commentary team at Breakdown KR does not automatically get a rematch,why should he,was he a champ certainly not ha ha....

Fans increase their booing and jeering......K-9 is getting annoyed with it.....

Relax pup don't let it worry you....I intend to keep this title for a very long time hmmm thirty days defence rule sounds good to me ha ha......

Suddenly Killa Ray's music fill's the arena cutting Timelord off in his prime.Killa walks to the ring with purpose and grabs a nearby mic....

(ooc over to you kr)
Back to top Go down
Killa Ray
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 pm

[Killa Ray stands there as he receives an unusual amount of cheers, pacing back and forth in front of Timelord, Killa Ray raises the mic as he begins to speak...]

Killa Ray- Timelord....

[The crowd erupts into a mixture of Boos n Cheers forcing Killa Ray to silence himself...]

Killa Ray- Mr. T-Time, You dog luving...weak excuse of a man...You think just because you got the win, you ain't gotta respect me?!...You think a Boss such as myself is gonna let something like that slide?

[Killa Ray suddenly stops pacing and continues to speak...]

Killa Ray- I will say this and this may be the nicest thing i'll ever say to you...You beat me fair n square. But it was because of my own errored judgement! After facing you, I can say this one thing about both Ryan and Tyler...They had respect for ya boi...when they figured I wasn't a push over...they found a strategy around it... I in turn tried to treat you as if you were on the level of Ryan or Tyler..but I see now you're not...your trash and your standing in the way of MY gold!

[Killa Ray steps forward, facing Timelord face to face...standing so close, their noses are barely not touching....]

Killa Ray- And don't think i'm not gonna get back at ya about that title...I believe the rules do state I get my rematch! I don't care when it is...all I know is that i'm getting one. But Time please know this....I will destroy you if you ever disrespect me again home boy!

[Dropping the mic, Killa Ray's theme music blares through the arena as he turns to walks out of the ring...]

OOC: I can either be caught in between the ring or backstage...your pick guys...
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:15 pm

**Choirboy suddenly bursts from the back and runs towards the ring. He quickly slides underneath the ropes as the fans realize what is coming and start screaming at Killa Ray to turn around. Killa Ray turns to see Choirboy smiling as he cracks him in the head with his golden book of psalms. Timelord nods in approval as Choirboy smacks him in the head again, bringing Killa Ray to one knee, as he raises his hands to block another shot.**

Choirboy - You want to talk about disrespect, dog?

**Timelord leaps at Killa Ray, quickly pinning his arms behind his back as Choirboy cracks him again in the head, this time denting the book and causing a cut to appear over Ray's left eye. The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as blood trickles down Killa Ray's face. The crowd is screaming for someone to come from the back to help when....**

(OOC - there ya go, a soft pitch well within someone to knock it out of the park, er, so to speak)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Suddenly the fans begin to scream as Tyler Ford runs to the ring carrying a chair. He gets in the ring and takes a swing at Choirboy and Timelord but both get out the ring before they can get hit. Tyler grabs one of the mics that are on the mat.

Just like you two to hit a man from behind. Hell I figured you would do the same with me when I kicked the crap out of you Choirboy.

ooc stopping for a reason
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 pm

As Tyler is talking, Ace Douglas comes through the crowd behind him. Ace jumps in the ring behind Tyler and hits Tyler with a clothesline to the back. Tyler drops the chair and mic and Ace begins to kick Tyler and Killa Ray. He then motions for Choirboy and Timelord to get back in the ring. Both do and the three men begin to beatdown both Tyler Ford and Killa Ray as the fans are booing loudly.

ooc open for time or choir
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:06 pm

**Choirboy hits the ring first, and wildly begins stomping on Killa Ray. Timelord joins, pouncing on Killa Ray and mercilessly sending shot after shot at the open cut on Ray's head. Satisfied that Timelord has things under control with Killa Ray, he focuses his attention at Tyler Ford. He yells at Ace, his voice cracking, to pull Tyler Ford up. Ace nods and lifts the groggy wrestler. The crowd is booming with boos as Choirboy winds up and cracks Tyler in the head with his golden book. A sickening crack sound in heard in the first few rows as Tyler's head flies back with a fountain of blood coming from his nose.**

Choirboy - You're a fluke! A FLUKE!!! You're nothing to me! You....

**Choirboy cracks him in the face again, more blood flowing from Tyler's face.**

Choirboy - ......ARE.....

**Choirboy connects again with a savage right hand, his eyes glazing over.**

Choirboy - ....NOTHING....

**The arena's PA system comes to life yet again as....**
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:15 pm

**....heavy thrash music starts to play while a stranger appears at the entrance way wearing a yellow jumpsuit and a red helmet. He smiles and waves at the crowd, then gives everybody the thumbs up. He turns his back to the ring, and attempts and completely fails at completing a backflip, instead, sending himself backwards and landing awkwardly on his head, his body folding on top of himself like an accordion. The crowd collectively winces as he pulls himself up, wobbling and almost drunkenly jogging to the ring. They cheer as he makes it to the ring only to stumble and fall face first into the ringpost, knocking himself out cold. Choirboy stops momentarily and looks at this stranger and laughs. He motions to Timelord to check the 'wrestler' out.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Time climbs out off the ring to check on this jumping jelly bean.......
IT'S ok he's dead the world is a safer place,Time grabs a steel chair as he slides back into ring to attack Killa again.Now punk you get yours as time and time again the steel meet's Killa knee,Ace preforms the four aces on Tyler to finish him off.......Choirboy says Let's go........

Laughing the three men leave the ring to a chorus of boos.......

They reach halfway up the rampway when a groan can be heard from baba's direction,they turn around to prepare for an attack but baba promptly collaspes again........

END SEGMENT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)   Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/) Empty

Back to top Go down

Champion speaks (open to killa ray/tyler ford/choirboy/ace/)
Page 1 of 1