UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The UNWA Awards (final edition)

Go down 
+2
Aquilus
Hemorrhage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The UNWA Awards (final edition) Empty
PostSubject: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:42 pm

[Hemorrhage walks down to the ring wearing a new suit and formal apparrel]

Hemorrhage:"Hello fans of UNWA! As you all know Stray and I tied at the previous PPV:BreakDown. This season I'm determined to forgive and forget Stray. I don't know if I suffered brain damage during that match, but I have decided to host the very 1st UNWA Awards! Now all you fans have voted and so have our wrestlers backstage, so the first award is for the Most Improved Wrestler!"

[He pauses for the moment to wait for the crowd to quiet down]

Hemorrhage: "Drum Roll Please! And the winner is our very own Pride Champion, Chatty!,erm..., I mean Silent Man! Congratulations! I'll get you your trophy soon."

Hemorrhage: "The second award goes to the best commentator duo. The winners are Winston! Woo!!!! Good job Winston, I voted for you too. Oh yeah and Frankie, sorry about that."

Hemorrhage:"Alright the third award is for the newest champions that you all think can retain their belts the longest. This UNWA award goes to the new guys, Team Impact!!!"

[The crowd cheers with a mix of a few boos]

Hemorrhage:"And finally the next award is for the most dominant force in the UNWA, and I think you all know who it is. That's right the man who brought down that revolution, our GM, Leon Heart! Congratulations!"

Hemorrhage:"Ladies and Gentlemen that concludes the first ever UNWA awards, thanks to all that voted. I'll see you later!"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 am

[Suddenly the lights go out and the arena goes silent]

[When the lights come back on. Hemorrhage is laying in the ring clutching his stomach, with a steel bat next to him, and Aquilus can be seen running out through the crowd]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Suddenly Timelord appears from the other side of the arena and slides into the ring unseen by the kneeling Hemorrhage.
He picks up the steel bat left behind and cracks it over Hemorrhage's head,knocking him to the mat.....

I will be the longest reigining champion and Revolution IS here to stay boy.....

Quickly Time makes his exit from the arena......
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 pm

OOC: Anybody ever see AIRPLANE!, I'm specifically thinking of that scene where the woman is panicking and people are lining up to tell her to get a hold of herself and slap her, just waiting for a few more people to come out and attack Hemorrhage, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:05 pm

(OOC: AIRPLANE! is a hilarious movie and that scene is funny. And that's true, there could be a cue of wrestlers waiting to beat Hemorrhage, that would be funny. Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:20 pm

I had to....

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:36 am

(OOC: That movie is called Flying High out here. Very funny scene that one, especially the nun. Now back to the reall reason I'm posting here.)

*Suddenly the arena fills with the sound of Captain Parkes entrance music and the fans go wild. The camera pans around the arena before finding the Captain making his way ringside from through the crowd.*

*Captain Parkes makes in through the packed floor seats and nimbly vaults over the security wall next to the announce tables. We see both Frankie D and Jonno leaning away from their repsective annouce tables as Parkes strides past them.*

*Captain Parkes lightly hops up onto the ring apron and quickly enters the ring in his usual manner and approaches Hemorrhage who is still lying unconsious on the mat, stooping to pick up the baseball bat, Captain Parkes looks at the bat and then back at Hemorrhage before casually flicking the bat over his shoulder out of the ring almost hitting Frankie D*

"Hey! Watch it!" calls Frankie from the table, "Hey! What's that washed up sailor doing now?"

*Back in the ring we see Captain Parkes has removed one of his trademark pistols from his belt and is holding it in his left hand and has picked up the mic that was beside Hemorrhage.*

"So it appears that the trash still believes that they rule the UNWA. And are still employing these cowardly sneak attacks. Now whilst I can admire crafty and sneaky attacks being a pirate and am not above using said tactics myself, I feel that it's more than time for these cowards to face the music."

The crowd erupts at this and Captain Parkes allows the fans to have their say before raising his hands for silence.

"Now my tag team partner and I have discussed this at length during the off-season and as you can see I'm more or less recovered from my injuries thanks to my ships surgeon. So I have a question for Revolution. Now I'm not expecting you cowards to answer me face to face and any thoughts of a sneak attack and I assure you I'll use this," Parkes continues waving his pistol, "So to my question. Are Revolution prepared to meet me and Bruise Li in this ring next week in a No Holds Barred Texas Tornado Tag Team match? Oh and one last thing. Timelord I just want you to know I'm coming for you and that title you covet so much. And if you think that you're little 'puppy dog' will be able to help you then think again."
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:44 am

ooc:syn, if we are going to fight them in a tag, me and you are probably the best choice as a team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UNWA Awards (final edition)   The UNWA Awards (final edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

The UNWA Awards (final edition)
Page 1 of 1