UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty
PostSubject: Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:41 pm

(OOC: I broke the dialogue-part of Mr. Williams into smaller parts so that there is more freedom to choose where to put in the dialogue and possible other reactions from Yellow Girl and El Lobo. I think it is easiest if Yellow Girl and/or El Lobo copy-paste this text and add their parts where they want. I can then edit this RP to its final form, if editing is needed (for example I can change the lines of Mr. Williams to better suit your part of the dialogue).)

An elderly man wearing an almost utterly worn out grey suit walks confidently to a door that reads "Wolf Pack". He stops and takes a moment to adjust his suit. After that he looks around to check that no one is watching and knocks on the door.

El Lobo: "Come in, it's open"

The door opens and the man enters the room. He quickly closes the door behind him and turns back to face the room. Both El Lobo and Yellow Girl are in the room. The man takes a deep breath as if to gather courage.

The Man: "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. and Ms. Wolf Pack. Or is that a correct way to address you?"

The Man: "Oh, I have to introduce myself. My name is Algernon Williams. But I prefer Mr. Williams or just Williams as the name Algernon has been pure trouble all my life..."

Mr Williams: "Yes, my name does not say much to you, so I will briefly explain why I am here. Because I have a favour to ask of you."

Mr. Williams: "I worked at a janitor at the UNWA. One night I was fixing a lightbulb, when I first met that wrestler that is unable to speak. I trust it that you know him, he goes by the name Silent Man."

Mr. Williams: "Nice lad he seemed to be. But his manager, I met him only a few moments later. He announced with great voice how close he is with the benefactor of this federation and got me fired. At my age it is difficult to find a new job. That job was all I had..."

Mr. Williams looks mournful for a moment. Then his eyes seem to light up in a fury.

Mr. Williams: "I maybe old, but I have fighting spirit still in me. That doctor and BBC-fellow, they took away my job, and I am not going to let them get away with it like they seem to get away with everything else. And I know you don't like BBC any more than I do."

Mr. Williams: "I saw instantly that that Silent lad is a good man. He just has some issues. So I'm asking you to help me free him from the grasp that that repulsive doctor has on him. Freeing that lad would deliver a hard blow on the doctor and his BBC-friend. So are you interested in helping me."

Mr. Williams: "As I am now unemployed, I've had time to look into how the doctor controls his patient. It is probably forgotten by almost everyone, but there is a photograph he used to show to the young lad. And it changed the poor lad into a furious monster. There is something important in that photo."

Mr. Williams: "I've looked on recordings of last UNWA shows, and even with my old eyes I can see the photograph is always in the left pocket of the doctors jacket. That photo is the first piece of the puzzle to solve if we want to free that speachless man."

Mr. Williams: "So, tonight, when The Silent Man has a match, I will take that photograph from his pocket. Of course, security being always on the side of the rich and their friends, I will be stopped. My running is not what it used to be and I am an old man, so one or two security men are more than enough to stop me... But if the Wolf Pack could hold off the security long enough for me to exit the arena, I could make it."

Mr. Williams: "Can I trust that you will help me with this? I just need to get out of the arena with that photo. Then we will have something to work with. I want to free The Silent Man, take the power of that doctor away and put a dent in BBC's army."
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:52 pm

The Silent Man wrote:
(OOC: I broke the dialogue-part of Mr. Williams into smaller parts so that there is more freedom to choose where to put in the dialogue and possible other reactions from Yellow Girl and El Lobo. I think it is easiest if Yellow Girl and/or El Lobo copy-paste this text and add their parts where they want. I can then edit this RP to its final form, if editing is needed (for example I can change the lines of Mr. Williams to better suit your part of the dialogue).)

An elderly man wearing an almost utterly worn out grey suit walks confidently to a door that reads "Wolf Pack". He stops and takes a moment to adjust his suit. After that he looks around to check that no one is watching and knocks on the door.

El Lobo: "Better be important Vato...But its open!"

The door opens and the man enters the room. He quickly closes the door behind him and turns back to face the room. Both El Lobo and Yellow Girl are in the room. The man takes a deep breath as if to gather courage.

The Man: "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. and Ms. Wolf Pack. Or is that a correct way to address you?"

El Lobo: "You lit up a tree homles...We are not married..You can call us El Lobo and his Mamacita, or just Lobo and YG jeffe...Pop quiz, who the *BEEP* are you holmes?"

The Man: "Oh, I have to introduce myself. My name is Algernon Williams. But I prefer Mr. Williams or just Williams as the name Algernon has been pure trouble all my life..."

El Lobo simply looks at the man with a slightly arched eyebrow.

Mr Williams: "Yes, my name does not say much to you, so I will briefly explain why I am here. Because I have a favour to ask of you."

El Lobo runs a hand over his mouth and glances at Yellow Girl with one of those 'Should I pop his lights out' looks on his face.

Mr. Williams: "I worked as a janitor at the UNWA. One night I was fixing a lightbulb, when I first met that wrestler that is unable to speak. I trust it that you know him, he goes by the name Silent Man."

Mr. Williams: "Nice lad he seemed to be. But his manager, I met him only a few moments later. He announced with great voice how close he is with the benefactor of this federation and got me fired. At my age it is difficult to find a new job. That job was all I had..."

El Lobo: "Richy Rich that Pendejo...."

Mr. Williams looks mournful for a moment. Then his eyes seem to light up in a fury.

Mr. Williams: "I maybe old, but I have fighting spirit still in me. That doctor and BBC-fellow, they took away my job, and I am not going to let them get away with it like they seem to get away with everything else. And I know you don't like BBC any more than I do."

El Lobo simply nods his head and gestures for the man to get to the point.

Mr. Williams: "I saw instantly that that Silent lad is a good man. He just has some issues. So I'm asking you to help me free him from the grasp that that repulsive doctor has on him. Freeing that lad would deliver a hard blow on the doctor and his BBC-friend. So are you interested in helping me."

El Lobo: "Anything to hurt Richie holmes...But -if- you cross us.."
El Lobo runs a thumb over his throat.

Mr. Williams: "As I am now unemployed, I've had time to look into how the doctor controls his patient. It is probably forgotten by almost everyone, but there is a photograph he used to show to the young lad. And it changed the poor lad into a furious monster. There is something important in that photo."

Mr. Williams: "I've looked on recordings of last UNWA shows, and even with my old eyes I can see the photograph is always in the left pocket of the doctors jacket. That photo is the first piece of the puzzle to solve if we want to free that speachless man."

El Lobo settles down upon one of the benches by the lockers and nods his head slowly.

Mr. Williams: "So, tonight, when The Silent Man has a match, I will take that photograph from his pocket. Of course, security being always on the side of the rich and their friends, I will be stopped. My running is not what it used to be and I am an old man, so one or two security men are more than enough to stop me... But if the Wolf Pack could hold off the security long enough for me to exit the arena, I could make it."

El Lobo chuckles. "I think YG can handle those vatos on her own, she is sexy enough to make them look elsewhere...I'll make sure the Doc dont get no foolish ideas...Already told him what goes on if he messes with me Mamacita."

Mr. Williams: "Can I trust that you will help me with this? I just need to get out of the arena with that photo. Then we will have something to work with. I want to free The Silent Man, take the power of that doctor away and put a dent in BBC's army."

El Lobo: "Vato..I told you, you questioning the honor of the Wolf Pack?"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:53 pm

El Lobo: "You lit up a tree homles...We are not married..You can call us El Lobo and his Mamacita, or just Lobo and YG jeffe...Pop quiz, who the *BEEP* are you holmes?"

El Lobo simply looks at the man with a slightly arched eyebrow. Yellow Girl stands now next to Lobo and she has an inquiring look on her face.

El Lobo runs a hand over his mouth and glances at Yellow Girl with one of those 'Should I pop his lights out' looks on his face. Yellow Girl knows that look from Lobo and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Yellow Girl: “Please keep calm, carino! What can we try to do for you Mr. Williams?”

Mr. Williams: "I worked as a janitor at the UNWA. One night I was fixing a lightbulb, when I first met that wrestler that is unable to speak. I trust it that you know him, he goes by the name Silent Man."

Yellow Girl: “The silent man is a nice guy, I saw it hin his eyes during our inofficial meeting after our match. It seemed that he would apologize to me, because of our hard fight, althought it was a really fair fight and he was the better man.”

Yellow Girl: “This self appointed doctor domineers over the silent man. I have no idea how these doctor can manage this. And BBC ...”

Yellow Girl chlenches her fists take a look to Lobo, which answer to her obviously anger.

El Lobo: “Prometo. Lo recibimos!”

Yellow Girl looks to Lobo, shakes her head and mumbles again “Keep calm! And let finish him.”

El Lobo settles down upon one of the benches by the lockers and nods his head slowly.

Yellow Girl: “Than I think its the first thing we should do, to try to get this photograph.”

El Lobo chuckles. "I think YG can handle those vatos on her own, she is sexy enough to make them look elsewhere...I'll make sure the Doc dont get no foolish ideas...Already told him what goes on if he messes with me Mamacita."

Yellow Girl: “Yeah I will handle this. I will take care that the securities are distracted, in one or another way.”

She has a cheeky smile on her face and looks to Lobo.

(OOC: Ok my spanish is really bad, so I hope i find the right three words. Smile )
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 am

(OOC: Thank you both, looks good. Now it has that Wolf Pack -feel to it. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 am

(OOC: Ok, looks ready to me, only changed one line of Mr. Williams and added a line in the end. Smile )

The Man (looking a bit startled): "Oh, I truly am sorry, did not mean anything by that. And yes, I really should introduce myself. My name is Algernon Williams. But I prefer Mr. Williams or just Williams as the name Algernon has been pure trouble all my life..."

El Lobo simply looks at the man with a slightly arched eyebrow. Yellow Girl stands now next to Lobo and she has an inquiring look on her face.

El Lobo runs a hand over his mouth and glances at Yellow Girl with one of those 'Should I pop his lights out' looks on his face. Yellow Girl knows that look from Lobo and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Yellow Girl: “Please keep calm, carino! What can we try to do for you Mr. Williams?”

Yellow Girl: “The silent man is a nice guy, I saw it hin his eyes during our inofficial meeting after our match. It seemed that he would apologize to me, because of our hard fight, althought it was a really fair fight and he was the better man.”

Yellow Girl: “This self appointed doctor domineers over the silent man. I have no idea how these doctor can manage this. And BBC ...”

Yellow Girl chlenches her fists take a look to Lobo, which answer to her obviously anger.

El Lobo: “Prometo. Lo recibimos!”

Yellow Girl looks to Lobo, shakes her head and mumbles again “Keep calm! And let finish him.”

Yellow Girl: “Than I think its the first thing we should do, to try to get this photograph.”

Yellow Girl: “Yeah I will handle this. I will take care that the securities are distracted, in one or another way.”

She has a cheeky smile on her face and looks to Lobo.

Mr. Williams: "No, certainly not. You are known for your honour and integrity. I'm just new at these things and a bit nervous. I am very happy that you agreed to help me and I promise I won't let you down in any way, I am a man of honour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking down the doc, part 1 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)
Page 1 of 1