UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) Empty
PostSubject: A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo)   A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:53 pm

The arena is shown after the great match aired last, and Kaluani enters the arena. He is going down the ramp and chatting with some fans and just after some times emerges to the ring then turns round to the crowd.

Kaluani: "Hey, -whatever city we are in-, everything allright ?"

After a small phase of screams and shouts, the crowd calms back down and Kaluani goes on with his speech.

Kaluani: "You all may remember our last season's PPV - Breakdown! This was not only the last show of last season, it was also the last show where revolution really played any role here! From now on, those small boys backstage who are thinking they are the best around, can try whatever they want, they have no one to enforce their efforts... - But that`s not what I wanted to talk about!
I wanted to talk about something that took my attention right after that PPV... You know, not only my good old friend EL Lobo lost to Paulley, he also lost his belt. I mean, alright, I respect it, but from now on I need a target. With no revolution to fight, no El Lobo as the title holder, I can do whatever I want - and yet not. There is no real challenge left here at UNWA. I defeated Theram last season and the season before, I know I can mess with Leon, I can merely fight anyone I know here and win. Let Paulley and BBC have that belt some time, thinking they can really hold to it long enough, but..."

Kaluani pauses, then looks out to the titantron, where a video shows some scenes from the first season`s PPV. They show Theram and Kaluani atop the cage and smashing it underneath them...

Kaluani: "At that very day, I earned the right at a title shot for that memberstate belt and well, I shouldn`t sit that one out too long... probably. So, this season, some time, I will make it for good use. But so far, I have seen some other things of interest. There are some new guys and hey, they look like they are able to do some wrestling moves. Who am I aiming at? Well... They are our brand-new tag team chamions..."

The crowd screams and suddenly posters and flags are all around in the air, while Kaluani still enjoys all the trouble around him.

Kaluani: "Yepp, seems you know who I mean. "Hotshot" and "Miracle" - I want to find out what you guys are able to bring on in the ring, is there any one of you willing for a fair and square fight - I can`t have some tag champions run around and don't know their skills in particular..."

-
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo)   A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:00 pm

As the opening chord of "The Touch" kicks in the crowd start to go wild and "The Hotshot" Jimmy Jefferson walks out on to the top of the ramp where he is bathed in a blue spotlight . J.J is wearing blue jeans , Cowboy boots a team lmpact t-shirt ( "Feel the Impact") as well as a black stetson .

After a minute the fan's start to quieten down and Jimmy rises the microphone to his lips.

Jimmy - "What is it with folk , keep on calling me and the Miracle man out ... Darn ,even a simple farmers son could get an ego like that ...Kaluani is it ? ,Im not one to turn down a challenge but you see me and "the Miracleman" have already got dance partners for this week , Im gonna be stretching Double and Mikes got the boss .
Then the week after we get to blow the roof off an arena when team impact make our first title defense , so if you want to join the queue im pretty sure I can save you a dance

( Jimmy starts to turn away )

Jimmy - " O'h one more thing Kaluani ... Didn't your Momma ever warn you to be careful what you wish for , cause heck just like this time you might just get it.

( With that Jimmy throws the longhorns up to salute the crowd and turns to walk back stage)

(open tag to everyone on the original list)

Last edited by "the hotshot& on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to bold J.J talking)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo)   A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:07 pm

Kaluani stands in the ring, smiling.

Kaluani: "Very well, Mister hotshot. Yes, My "Momma" told me alot of things, and as for this one, you shouldn't mess with mother nature - because she might mess you up instead.
And don't you worry, I fear no one in this federation. I am not only the VGM and a fair man, but I also acknowledge my own skills - and the only thing to improve is loosing time after time, so why don't you try to improve on me..."

He smiles, then nods and enjoys the roaring sounds from the audience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo)   A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new challenge awaits... (Closed: Kal, BBC, MMJ, Hotshot, Leon, Theram/lobo)
Page 1 of 1