UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A chat with Steven Booth EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A chat with Steven Booth EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A chat with Steven Booth EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A chat with Steven Booth EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A chat with Steven Booth EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A chat with Steven Booth EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A chat with Steven Booth EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A chat with Steven Booth EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A chat with Steven Booth EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A chat with Steven Booth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

A chat with Steven Booth Empty
PostSubject: A chat with Steven Booth   A chat with Steven Booth EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:44 pm

The setting: Some remote corner of the UNWA locker room. A place devoid of activity, save two chairs and two participants. The first, Steven Booth, UNWA insider, and the second a seven foot tall, blonde headed behemoth of a man. Unremarkable in true appearance, clad only in a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans, this seven foot man seems intent on the conversation transpiring.

Steven Booth: Steven Booth with Inside the UNWA here, speaking today with the newest addition to the UNWA talent roster, Jason Davis aka Devastator X. Ex-resident badboy of the National Football League, and former standout defensive player of the Washington Redskins. Jason, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to speak with us.

Devastator X: First Steven, I'd appreciate it if you'd refer to me as Devastator X, Jason Davis is no longer in control of this machine. He was unable to handle the pressure of this life and now I am in charge. I will not respond to the name Jason Davis, my name is and will always be Devastator X, crowned prince of the deviant darkness.

Steven: Well then Devastator X, what are your intentions for the UNWA and what is with this outlandish paint you wear to the ring?

D-X: My intentons, those are mine, and we won't discuss OUR plans for the UNWA and it's current talent. As far as my battle paint, it is a tradition of my people, a extinct tribe of warriors from the old times. As the last warrior of my tribe, I wear the markings of the predator of the hills, the monster that steals children in the night. Kin to Grendel, brother of the darkness, it's name has long been forgotten, it's visage is all that remains. I honor it, with the paint I wear to the ring, a warning to all that it still lurks in the hearts of men.

Steven: Well that's......uhmmmm.....interesting to say the least. So you're saying that Devastator X is uhmmmm, that you are, the last warrior of a extinct tribe? That in itself is a contradiction, are we supposed to believe that this far fetched story is anything more than just another 'face' you've crafted for yourself to hide behind?

(Devastator X will stand, anger brewing on his face. A open hand will move back, as if to slap the prominent interviewer across the face. Something unseen will stop the motion, and the monster will reply before storming off the set.)

D-X: I will bury Scizzor on Sunday, and if you ask me that again Steven, i'll make the grave big enough to fit you as well.

Steven: (sighs with relief) Well folks, it appear I struck a cord with Jaso...I mean Devastator X. We'll have to see this Sunday if this guy is all he is crcked up to be.

(scene fades to black)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A chat with Steven Booth   A chat with Steven Booth EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Steven Booth is a bit played by El Lobo.

https://unwa.forumotion.net/rp-s-for-sun-show-f5/inside-the-unwa-semi-open-t90.htm

I think I will list which npcs are played by whom to avoid future confusion. Cool
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: A chat with Steven Booth   A chat with Steven Booth EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:42 pm

My most humble apologies. I was not aware that the NPC's were played by other characters. I just wanted to add a little RP to the upcoming Sunday how, this won't happen agai Once again apologies for over stepping my bounds.

J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chat with Steven Booth   A chat with Steven Booth EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 pm

ooc Relax i have been here ages and didnt know that innocent error cool rp well done
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A chat with Steven Booth   A chat with Steven Booth EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Your fired Devestaor X!

Heh, just kidding.

What Timelord said is the general atmosphere of the fed, easy going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chat with Steven Booth   A chat with Steven Booth Empty

Back to top Go down

A chat with Steven Booth
Page 1 of 1