UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) Empty
PostSubject: Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only)   Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 am

The camera fades in and shows a scene in Leon's office, with 3 men sitting down Opposite the GM, all dressed in identical suits with white shirts and black ties

Mr Canning: "Back to the point Mr. Heart, my client offers the following piece of evidence..."
-
A tape is presented, and then shown on a small television
-
Leon stands in the center of the ring, holding a mic, ready to adress the crowd

Leon: "Let me get straight to the point, I do not tolerate pre-meditated inteference in my federation"

He stands straight and clears his throat

Leon: "Therefore, my decision is, that if Aquilus comes to ringside during the Bodders and Distor match, he will be fired"

He starts to leave the ring

Leon: "Week on week the revolution feel it is their right to mess with other peoples matches, and this ends tonight"
-
One of the men presses stop and removes the videotape
-
Mr Canning: "So you see Mr. Heart, your words stated that my client would be required to enter ringside DURING the match before dismissal"
-
The man leans back in his chair slightly and then straightens up again
-
Mr Canning: "Mr. Heart, my client entered from underneath the ring, and had been there since before the match started, therefore he did 'not' break the terms that you had previously passed on him. Therefore we are starting a case to sue the UNWA for unfair dismissal"
-
Mr Canning and the other two men stand
-
Mr Canning: "Is there anything you would like to add Mr. Heart?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only)   Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Leon is sporting a huge smile, as he leans back on his black leather chair and chuckles a little to himself.
-
Mr Canning seems a little taken aback by this
-
Mr Canning: "Did I say something funny?"
-
Leon leans forward trying to reduce the smile enough to reply
-
Leon: "Well yes, I mean after all, Aquilus is this 'crazy' guy, this 'madman'...and now I realise its all one big front! He gets fired and this 'lunatic'...what does he do? scream? Shout? threaten to burn down my house, or attack me? No......he brings in Lawyers!! I guess he must come from a corporate background!?"
-
Mr Canning remains unmoved at Leon's behaviour
-
Mr Canning: "I don't see that is a relevant matter?"
-
Leon: "Your right..you made a very valid point...and I should address it...I guess I should re-instate Aquilus...I should!...but I am not going to....."
-
Mr Canning stands up to leave
-
Mr Canning: "Then I have no alternative..."
-
Leon motions at Mr Canning to return to his seat

Leon: "Oh right...your threat to sue the UNWA...did your client happen to tell you who owns the UNWA...the guy who you would be sueing?"
-
Mr Canning: "I don't see that is of any importance?" Mr Canning snorts with derision
-
Leon: "OH He really hasn't told you..."
-
Leon picks up the phone in front of his and presses one number and waits for a few seconds
-
Leon: "Ah, the man himself...Yes we have a problem here, 3 gentlemen in my office, threating to sue you.....yes about Aquilus....No I don't think they do....uh huh...yep...oh yes...that sounds like more fun..ok goodbye Mr Anthony...yes ok Richard"
-
Leon hangs the receiver up and the camera moves over to Mr Canning, who is sitting with his mouth wide open, he fumbles with his briefcase, he picks up a glass of water from the office table, which he manages to spill more than he drinks
-
Leon: "Ah..I guess you have heard of the name Richard Anthony...."
-
Mr Canning: "I think erm...you were within your rights to cancel Mr Aquilus erm contract..I am sure he will understand why he cannot return..I am very sorry to take up so much of your time
-
Mr Canning gets up to leave again, this time with a different thought in his head
-
Leon: "SIT DOWN!
-
Mr Canning almost falls down in his chair
-
Leon: "It's seems it your lucky day...you get to leave with what you came for..Aquilus job back...and you avoid getting on the wrong side of Mr Anthony...although he now has your name...you can expect to return the 'favour' at some point....Tell Aquilus that if he wants to prove just how mad he is...here is the deal....if he wants his job back he needs to face a proper nut job...Bodders this Thursday in a CASKET Match!...maybe he will lose more than just his job....Now GET OUT!"
-
Mr Canning and his collegues rush through the door a lot quicker than they came in.
-
Leon laughs to himself
-
Leon: "I guess I should inform Richard of my decision..ha ha!"
-
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

Wrongful dismissal (open to Leon only)
Page 1 of 1