UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Champions are decided.. soon. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Champions are decided.. soon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Champions are decided.. soon. Empty
PostSubject: Champions are decided.. soon.   Champions are decided.. soon. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:39 am

Champions are decided.. soon. Bbc12210
-
In the Office of the UNWA benefactor 'BBC' Richard Anthony, BBC sits in his stylish office chair preparing to make yet another public service announcement.
-
BBC: "Today is the day, where we discover who is willing to seize there goal and who is holding back to play the longer waiting game. Bodders, Aquilus, Von Ryan and SynysterG all have two chances at gold. And tonight we find out who is going to take the challenge of becoming the next Pride Champion and who is going for the opportunity of any title in the Cash in Hand contract briefcase."
-
Paulley comes walking into shot behind BBC, carry his MemberState Championship over his shoulder while biting down on a giant size Wham!! bar.
-
BBC: "As for my champion behind me, there has been some accusations that we have been shying away from defending the title. Well thats just absurd, and to prove these people wrong tonight Paulley will defend the UNWA MemberState championship officially for the first time."
-
Miss Diana Peel, BBC's assistant, walks into shot carrying a clip board with a list of matches which BBC runs his finger down through.
-
BBC: "In a match tonight against.. Kalu... no no no i dont think that right.."
-
BBC continues to go through his before stopping on a name and raising a quick smirk.
-
BBC: ".. against the exceptional skill and talent of another champion. A man who has raised himself through the ranks of competitors with such power and determination. The strong and unstoppable competitor. The one and only... "The Hotshot".. Jimmy Jefferson"
-
sitting back, BBC straightens his tie and the camera cuts back to the arena.
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Champions are decided.. soon. 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Champions are decided.. soon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champions are decided.. soon.   Champions are decided.. soon. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:39 pm

( The camera cut's to Jimmy watching a monitor backstage with M.M.J , both are in their street gear but sporting matching "Team Impact - Just feel that Impact" T-shirts)

Jimmy - "Hot Dang Mike , did you just hear that ... looks like I just got me a shot at the memberstate belt , Time for Team impact to start collecting more gold"
Back to top Go down

Champions are decided.. soon.
Page 1 of 1