UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bodders demands for a special type of match!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders demands for a special type of match! Empty
PostSubject: Bodders demands for a special type of match!   Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Bodders is found by Leon's office, he looks as pale as he did on Sunday on the T.V in Wolf Pack's locker room.

Bodders: "Aquilus, I want to make sure that you do not, become the greatest moron in this show's history, so I plan on putting up in a casket."

Bodders' eyes show dead emotions.

Bodders: "Aquilus, this match has already been accepted by Leon Heart, so they is no escaping it. I said that this would end sooner or later and tonight, shall be something close to the end. If any of your little lackeys come out and interrupt this match, I shall make shall that they are all buried alive! Timelord shall also be stripped of his championship, should he do anything. While your other little lackeys shall be fired, and buried underground.

Bodders looks dead still before he makes another comment.

Bodders: "Aquilus, this match will not only have your shot at the Pride Title on the line, your whole career will be on the line!"

Last edited by bodders on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bodders demands for a special type of match!   Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:15 am

(ooc:Aquilus cant reply as he is currently fired, and returns AT the match, but in another rp he has been informed about the casket match, and has accepted.

If another revolution member wants to accept the match on my behalf that is good with me)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bodders demands for a special type of match!   Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:45 am

(OOC - Bodders...this match has been granted by Leon in another rp, it may be best if you do an rp talking about your upcoming casket match?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders demands for a special type of match!   Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:39 am

(OOC: .......... okay. Now I feel a bit stupid)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bodders demands for a special type of match!   Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:41 am

bodders wrote:
(OOC: .......... okay. Now I feel a bit stupid)

lol don't worry about it!
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders demands for a special type of match!   Bodders demands for a special type of match! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:05 am

(OOC: Edited it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodders demands for a special type of match!   Bodders demands for a special type of match! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodders demands for a special type of match!
Page 1 of 1