UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Conspiracy Victim! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Conspiracy Victim! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Conspiracy Victim! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Conspiracy Victim! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Conspiracy Victim! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Conspiracy Victim! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Conspiracy Victim! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Conspiracy Victim! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Conspiracy Victim! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Conspiracy Victim!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Conspiracy Victim! Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy Victim!   Conspiracy Victim! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Conspiracy Victim! Affliction_logo

::The camera's return from a commerical break to see Synyster standing infront of a big UNWA sign backstage he's wearing a fitted Affliction t-shirt and to his left is Brooke wearing a Sinful t-shirt, she brings the microphone up and begins to speak::

Brooke: Syn the wrestling world was in shock when you lost to Von Ryan last thursday. How are you going to recover for your match agaist Bodders for the Cash In Hand Breifcase?

Synyster: Im a conspiracy victim Brooke! Von Ryan and Leon both know that Im a ladies man! That's why he booked that match on the beaches of Hawaii! And cheerleaders!?! what was that!! If it was infront of the diguisting crowd we always wrestle infront of up then I would of won! We all I know I love the ladies and they love me back ten fold!

Brooke: I was speaking to you earlier and you said everything happens for a reason, can you enlighten us?

Synyster: Well Brooke I can beat Von Ryan....I've done it countless times before in the past...Be it in Winnepeg in the Indy's or in AAA in Japan i've always cleaned the mat with his face...But this time I lost...But go on to bigger things...Im facing Bodders for the Cash In Hand Breifcase...And Bodders...All my angry will be released on you...That is if you come back from the grave!

Brooke: Well there you have it folks...Looks like its going to be Synyster vs Bodders for the CIH in what you be an exciting match...If you do win the CIH Syn what are your plans after that?

Synyster(Smiles arrogantly) Big things Brooke....Big things...

::Synyster offers his arm as Brooke accepts as they both walk away down the corrider::

Last edited by Synyster on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)
Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Victim!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: