UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Just deserves EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Just deserves EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Just deserves EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Just deserves EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Just deserves EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Just deserves EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Just deserves EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Just deserves EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Just deserves EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just deserves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Just deserves Empty
PostSubject: Just deserves   Just deserves EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 am

Aquilus's music plays, and he walks down the entrance ramp, dragging Mr Canning, his Lawyer by his tie, while holding a microphone in the other hand

Mr Canning is struggling but anble to break free, as Aquilus throws him into the ring, and ties him by the tie to the ropes

Aquilus: "Shut up and listen!"

The crowd start booing Aquilus at the top of their voices

Aquilus: "When people represent me, they represent everything about me. When those people fail, I feel like 'I' fail, and I don't take failure lightly"

Aquilus kicks the lawyer hard straight in the chest, and he starts to slump to the ground, but is unable to reach it and chokes a bit before regaining his compure

Aquilus: "Get used to seeing this position, because next time you see it, I will be standing strong above the unconcious body of Von Ryan as you new champion!"

He turns to adress Mr canning once more

Aquilus: "I haven't finished with you yet! You see, I represent Revolution, and if you let me down, you let THEM down too. Get out here guys!"
Back to top Go down

Just deserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just deserves   Just deserves EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:26 am

Timelord appears on the stage area and starts walking to the ring with purpose....
Aquilus calm down mate leave some for the rest of the group,your just the same when eating or drinking,it's biggest this and largest that,we are a group so share and share alike......

With that Timelord swings his title belt at the helpless lawyer cutting his forehead,as the blood flows Aq looks at Time puzzled........oh by time the rest get here he will have recovered enough ha ha ..........

Let's just wait patiently mate and watch your robe in that blood,by the way how do you manage to wear that all the time it's cold in the winter.........
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Just deserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just deserves   Just deserves EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:17 am

OOC:

Whom is this scene open too?
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Just deserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just deserves   Just deserves EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:37 pm

ooc: Go ahead vr, i forgot to say open to rev and vr
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Just deserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just deserves   Just deserves EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Suddenly the Titan Tron starts to play Static X’s I’m the One and the crowd turns to look towards the entrance ramp.

Von Ryan, wearing his ‘civvies’ blue jeans and leather jacket, walks calmly onto the stage where he stares towards the Revolution members in the ring.

The crowd makes a ruckus as Ryan continues to stare until the entrance song is stopped.

Von Ryan raises his mic to speak: “You know its funny how you Revolution freaks think things are run around here. Take for instance in Amsterdam when some losers got jealous at me for stealing their girlfriends and started a bar fight with me. Of course I clobbered those losers and I was seen afterwards on camera being led away in handcuffs by the Dutch authorities. As a consequence management barred me from the next show and our very own GM Leon Hart said he would fire me if I tarnished the good image of the UNWA with another ‘international incident’.”

Von Ryan smirks and pauses for a moment to stare at the people in the ring.

Von Ryan: “And now what do we have right here tonight on a televised show seen all over the world? We have Revolution thugs kidnapping and assaulting a civil servant as a world-wide spectacle just so they can feel better about themselves and their certain ‘manly’ inadequacies. So in the interest of keeping the UNWA’s good image untarnished I’m going to help out Mr. Leon Hart tonight and put an end to this display.”

Von Ryan pauses to stare at the stage and the crowd buzzes about what will happen next.

Von Ryan steps aside from the tunnel and points: “I just happen to have some friends backstage that don’t take to kindly to non-UNWA employees being helplessly assaulted in their state. You might say they are law abiding citizens, unlike the Revolution. My friends just happen to be members of the Alaska State Troopers. Go get ‘em boys!”

Two dozen Alaska State Troopers come from the tunnel and run towards the ring with the intent to save Mr. Canning.

The crowd erupts into a cheering ROAR at seeing the policemen run in!!!

Von Ryan, smirkinig broadly at his handiwork, watches the troopers do their work before turning to leave.

Von Ryan stops and turns towards the ring to say just one more thing: “Oh, and Aquilus, if you happen to be out of jail for Relentless just remember that no Revolution girl scout has ever been able to defeat me. So maybe you just might want to stay in that prison for a little while longer?”

Laughing Von Ryan makes his leave down the tunnel.

(OOC: I know, I'm a SOB.)

Last edited by vonryan on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added one sentence and fixed typos)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just deserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just deserves   Just deserves Empty

Back to top Go down

Just deserves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: