UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)

Go down 
+2
James Young
Damien X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) Empty
PostSubject: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Titantron show's DamienX sitting in the locker room with Hemorrhage and Stray.

DamienX:"Man..This is weird.This feeling..I need to do something about this."

Stray and Hem looks Damien very confused.

DamienX:"I mean after my match with Alexis i have thinking about her 24/7.I need to see her."

DamienX rises off the chair and leaves the locker room.

(ooc: this next part is later on the show)

Titantron shows DamienX again,now he's walking in the backstage hallways.Damien stops and start's knocking Alexi's locker room door hoping she is there and opens the door.

Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Voice: "What's going on Damien?"

Bodders appears before Damien with a eyebrow raised at him, as if saying asking a thousand questions, but only really saying one.

Bodders: "What are you doing here hm? Are you looking for Alexis? Cause I dunno if she's arrived yet, besides, I was thinking of ..... giving her these.

Bodders pulls out a bunch of beautiful flowers from behind his back.

Bodders: "I was going to give them to Alexis, as a gift, you know? So if there's anything that's happening around here, I hope I can say that, with the guys that seem to be cursed by Alexis' beauty after either seeing her, or after having a match after her. I just hope, that she'll like these flowers,"

Bodders grins at Damien slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

[Hemorrhage and Stray come walking in from the side]

Hemorrhage:"Damien we followed you here...what the hell is happening? Bodders, whats up with those flowers? Damien---"

[Hemorrhage is cut off by the sound of Alexis approaching]
Back to top Go down
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Alexis LaCoeur

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:27 pm

Alexis: "This weekend wouldn't really be goo-- hang on, there's someone in the hall."

Hearing all the noise in the hall, Alexis opens the door. Peering at the four men, she blinks. The phone is brought back up to her ear.

Alexis: "Looks like I'm gonna have to call you back."

Flipping the phone shut, she tosses it toward her gym bag, then leans against the door.

Alexis: "Uhh, what's going on, guys?"
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:11 pm

DamienX looks shy.

DamienX:"Em..Hi there..well i wanted to talk to you alone but i think it's not an option anymore,well it doesn't actually really matter .I just wanted you to know that after out match i had a feeling that i need to get to know you better..what do you think?..well you don't need to answer right away couse all this guys here are listening..and..so..well.."

DamienX looks like he lost all the words.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Bodders: "Hey Alexis, I wanted to give you these flowers,"

Bodders smiles softly as he hands the flowers in his hands to Alexis.

Bodders: "Hope you like them,"
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 am

Stray sighs lightly as he shakes his head, looking to Hemorrhage as he nods. Then to DamienX and Bodders as he shakes his head with a smirk. He then looks to Alexis as if to apologize for the disturbance on behalf of the other guys, but says nothing. He turns to Hemorrhage to mention to him that he's going for a walk and then leaves the company of the four.
Back to top Go down
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Alexis LaCoeur

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:24 am

Alexis looks from DamienX, to Bodders, then over to the other two. Once Stray leaves, she draws her lip between her teeth.

Alexis: "Er.... well..."

Clearing her throat, she pulls her hair up into a ponytail, then reaches for the flowers.

Alexis: "Thank you, they're lovely."

The attention seems to be embarrassing her a little, causing her cheeks to turn rosy. Shifting her eyes over to DamienX, she nods.

Alexis: "Tell ya what. Meet me after our next show and we can go somewhere to talk."
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm

DamienX smiles like a little baby.

DamienX:"What?Really?Thank you so much for not rejecting me at the first place!Ill find you after the next show!"

DamienX leaves from the scene with still big smile on he's face.
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:47 pm

(OOC:Em,This rp should be at next fridays show.."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:45 am

Seems there has never been a time to add this rp,

I will be guided by the guys in this rp, is this still part of the show? or for the rp bin?
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 am

i forget this Very Happy i think you can forget this one,ill try to make a new better one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)   Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need To (open to any,mostly Alexis)
Page 1 of 1