UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) Empty
PostSubject: CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage)   CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Backstage footage from last fridays show,showing KristyDQt and his wife JiJi in an after matchup celebration.

KristyDQT with a big smile on his lips:" Yes JiJi...YES, YES, YES. Did you see me out there!"

KristyDQT raises his fist in the air.

KristyDQT goes on:" I gave everything i had in me, and at the final stage of the match Payne was the one who felt the pain!. It was a good thing i made that matchup. You see JiJi, this is why it is so important that i handle the business."

JiJi says:" Yes baby, it was a great matchup, i never doubted you for a second."

JiJi's face turns even happier as she continues:" And i have a big surprise for you."

KristyDQT smile dissapears and his face turns too stone:" Let me guess i have another matchup?"

JiJi answers:" Yes baby, and you are gonna love this one. It is a deal i made with Leon Heart before your matchup. If you would win against Payne tonight, you would have a Cash In Hand matchup against Hemorrhage in next sundays PPV."

KristyDQT is exstatic:" Wau, Yeah! This is a great oportunity. That is simply fantastic."

JiJi replies: " Yeah its gonna be a great ladder match between the two of you."

KristyDQT's smile dissappears again: " Ladder. a Ladder match? But, But you know i am afraid of heights beautifull. How in the world can you put me in a Ladder match."

JiJi calmly:" Now take it easy, thats why i am here. We will overcome your fears before next sunday so that you will be ready for the PPV!"

Last edited by KristyDQT on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage)   CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:37 pm

[The camera then turns to Hemorrhage standing in the center of the ring]

Hemorrhage:"Heights? That's not the only thing you should fear. I've been in the UNWA from the start, and I've fought in matches that I can still feel today. Last PPV I lost a chance at the pride title, but today I will make sure that I get the CiH I deserve."

[He pauses for a moment waiting for the crowd to quiet down]

Hemorrhage:"One thing I've learned from being in this business is that you must climb the ladder of success. Tonight one of us will be doing that...so Kristy, let's finish this! Bring your best!"
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage)   CIH - KristyDQT is getting Ready! (open to Hemorrhage) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:47 pm

KristyDQT's music hits and together with JiJi he walks down the ramp. Before he hits the ring he takes a microphone and says: " So you might think you have an advantage over me now that i have a fear of heights, but those fears got conquerd when i went too the highest building in my neighbourhood and jumped right off the roo..."

KristyDQT's speech gets interrupted when a video off him starts playing on the TitanTron.