UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:04 pm

During one of the announcing segments the lights in the arena suddenly go off. The arena falls deafly silent until..

The titantron lights up an eerie red color and As I Lay Dying - 94 Hours starts playing. A symbol written in red writing comes onto the screens as '=V='. A mysterious figure walks out onto the stage and stands in the red glow. He raises his hands and the arena lights light up again. The figure is dressed in baggy cargo trousers, skate shoes and a tight t-shirt which reads 'Sheep follow the masses, I follow the Massacres' in white writing. He has a microphone which he raises to his mouth and speaks

Mysterious Figure: (Softly Spoken) "Sorry for interrupting this interesting segment.. No, wait... that's not the word I was looking for.. Tedious.. that's it"

The crowd laugh at the figure

Mysterious Figure: (Still Softly) "Anyway, where are my manners. My name is Vengeance. I follow a very simple philosophy which you all might share.."

The crowd are silent, waiting to hear what Vengeance will say

Vengeance: (Shouting) "Insanity is my Reality!"

The crowd cheer as Vengeance runs into the ring. Vengeance grabs the ropes from the outside and flips himself into the ring, landing on his feet.

Vengeance:(Speaking) "It's nice to see a crowd so willing to cheer a stranger, tell me, would you be so bold as to help a person who has been stabbed and is bleeding themselves dry in a gutter? Would you be so courageous as to help a suicide jumper down from a ledge?"

The crowd are again silenced

Vengeance:(Speaking) "I thought as much. The moral fiber of society has been bought with false promises of a better life from establishments like the government."

Vengeance holds his head with both hands and shakes it about.

Vengeance: (Speaking) "I am sorry you had to see that part of me, I never know who will want to come out and play"

He laughs.

Vengeance: (Speaking) "Until next time..."

Vengeance turns toward the entrance and starts to leave

(OOC: This is just an intro for my character but everyone feel free to participate and get involved)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:14 pm

(ooc) With a posting title like that, it's bound to attract one of my Stable to respond to you, most likely violently. Since I'm busy taking care of Bodders, I would welcome any of my stable to come "welcome the newcomer" to the UNWA. In fact, perhaps I should just take it upon myself to welcome you personally.

The lights dim and Damien Darkness is standing on the ring apron.

"Vengeance, is it? A quirky combination of crowd pleaser and crowd reality check. Let's see if you can bleed as readily as you can talk. Since you're introducing yourself to the crowd and to the UNWA, let me introduce you to my Stable of Darkness. Or, to be more specific, to my man-beast Devastator X. D-X, please feel free to go to the ring and "introduce" yourself to the newcomer. Make sure his blood is as red as everyone else who has come before him."

With his patented maniacal laugh, Damien Darkness fades into the black and leaves Vengeance standing in the ring staring at his 7' opponent.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:57 pm

Vengeance stands in the middle of the ring staring at the monster of a man before him.

Vengeance: "Well, I'm flattered by the hospitality of you Damien, I will obviously kindly accept your welcoming gift. Although he may pound my body, my soul still shall remain unbroken. These fans shall possibly see my undoing at the hands of this... beast. But I will still thrive in their hearts tonight. I shall be the victor no matter the cost to my own wellbeing."

Vengeance turns toward a turnbuckle, stands up on it and gives the horns to the crowd. The crowd cheer as he gets down and turns towards the monster in the center of the ring.

Vengeance: "Well, I will still have no beef with your master or you after we are done here."

Vengeance looks up at the 7' beast.

Vengeance: "The wheels of fate turn on my friend, which way will they turn for you and I? It shall be decided tonight."

(OOC: What a nice welcoming... I welcome the RP from everyone whether it be to help or hinder me, it's all fun and I don't care about the wins/losses.. Just being part of this Fed is brilliant! And yeah, damn.. a level 7.. =P)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:07 pm

ooc...Nothing personal. Just remember, he's one of the closest to you in ws and you have the best chance against him (instead of someone like, say, Leon). Plus, with the use of darkness in your topic title, it's like a calling card for my stable to come visit. Welcome to the Darkness...umm...I mean the UNWA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:09 pm

OOC: Thanks for the introduction though =). My char will be flipping from heel to face whenever his personalities take over... But like I said I'll be an active roleplayer and whatever happens it'll be good.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:59 am

The entrance music for the 7' tall 350 lb. man monster, Devastator X, will blare from the house P.A. system. As if answering a call from a god this force of nature will stalk towards the squared circle. Rather than crawl between the ropes this man beast simply steps over the top rope and walks directly up to the form of Vengeance. A hand will raise high into the air and the house microphone will descend into Devastator X's grasp. The instrument of terror and deviance will smile and finally speak....

"Vengeance, are you here to bring the masses to their knees or to their feet. Is it admiration or tears that quench the fire in your soul? We are the darkness in the hearts of men, the evil in their souls, we are the thing that goes bump in the night, and the scream of terror in a woman's voice. You want to be introduced to these teeming masses of fat cattle, these lambs waiting to be slaughtered, how should we introduce you? Do you want to be a sacrifice, or perhaps a hero, maybe a martyr? Or do you posses the ability to make these inferiors bleed the blood of wickedness, can you abort their salvation like a doctor would a unborn child, rape them of their hope and show them that darkness is the only truth. Damien Darkness can show you the truth, show you the way, all you have to do is kneel right now, and accept his blessings, and walk out of this ring the newest convert in the Stable of Darkness. What is your answer?"

The man beast will wait for that fateful reply.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 am

ooc...wow...nice RP, D-X. Threw me for a loop, since I wasn't even recruiting him, but never pass up the opportunity to get another body in the Stable, I guess Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 pm

We need a Sickboy or a Lodi for the flock. Just kidding Vengeance you are 1 billion times more competent than either of those guys were.

J
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:32 pm

OOC: Sorry for not replying.. I've had a rough time IRL with my girlfriend in hospital etc.. I'll hopefully post a reply tomorrow.. I'm still active, but not with lots of time today..
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:40 am

Vengeance stands in front of the monster before him, looking up towards his eyes.

Vengeance: "Do you not see that you are merely a puppet, turned by darkness to do it's bidding? Your soul corrupt as Damien's laugh."

Vengeance takes a step back, turns around and walks to the ropes.

Vengeance: "I have not been here so long as to judge who I shall side with.."

Vengeance turns back toward the man monster in the centre of the ring.

Vengeance: "If I am to be made a martyr, then what a way to become one.. I accept your challenge, but as long as my soul stays.. well... insane.. You cannot break my will. And do not take this as a threat Damien Darkness, I know you are listening.. I merely need more time."

Vengeance looks at Devestator-X

Vengeance "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)   Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent into Darkness.. (Introducing Vengeance) (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: