UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) Empty
PostSubject: And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders)   And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 pm

**The camera flickers on to see Baba Ganoush rubbing Lola's back. He's obviously doing it wrong, as she continues to grimace everytime he moves his hands, but, knowing he's trying to do his best, she kindly smiles at him when he looks at her face, but grits her teeth when he doesn't.**

Baba - 'Hi Bodders! I am your Hardcore Champion, 'Playboy' Baba Ganoush, and I just wanted to take time this time of times to make time to....'

**Lola quickly turns around to Baba and caresses his face.**

Lola - 'Baba honey, just calm down and send him a message.'

**Lola's kind smile quickly stops Baba, and he turns red in the face.**

Baba - 'Lola, I am just super-mega-excited about wrestling Bodders! He is one of the few wrestlers here I enjoy watching, and I expect it to be the bestest contest of champions ever seen!'

Lola - 'Honey, I know, and I am happy if you are. But the cameraman isn't going to be here all day. You should just take a deep breath and tell him!'

**They both laugh at Baba's excitement. Baba turns to the camera to address Bodders.**

Baba - 'Bodders. You will be a formidable challenger. This I am sure of. And as we both stand on the preci.....er.....parcip.....er....oh!.....the dawning of a new year, I just want to wish you the best of luck, and of course offer you the 'Playboy' Baba Ganoush 'Handshake of the Friendly Earth'! Until then Bodders, best of the season to you, your family, your friends, your pets, your librarians, your teachers...'

**Lola quickly grabs Baba by the face and kisses him. As she does so, she turns her eye to the camera and winks as a sign to say 'Someone had to quiet him up'.**
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) Empty
PostSubject: Re: And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders)   And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Bodders arrives on the scene with a sneaky little smirk on his face.

Bodders: "Hey Baba, Lola, break it up for a moment please,"

Even though he says this, you can see a cheeky grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

And now, the challenge of Bodders (open to Bodders)
Page 1 of 1