UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Talking about the future (Open to BBC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Talking about the future (Open to BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Talking about the future (Open to BBC)   Talking about the future (Open to BBC) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 am

There is a knock on BBC Richard Anthony's door. Before there is a response, Melissa Seymour opens the door and walks in with his brother. BBC looks at them and opens his mouth, but Melissa manages to interrupt him.

Melissa: "The ending of our PPV-match left me slightly confused and the same goes for my brother."

The Silent Man nods.

Melissa: "But I am intrigued to know what you meant when you wanted to discuss the future. What do yoou have to offer to Michael and me?"

Melissa looks at BBC with some recentment still in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Talking about the future (Open to BBC)
Page 1 of 1