UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) Empty
PostSubject: To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)   To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 pm

*some days after the PPV*

The camera shows Yellow Girl in the hallways of a hospital standing in front of a closed door. She leans on the wall and her eyes are closed. A nurse is walking towards her and they nods against each other for greeting. Then the nurse walks into the hospital room. The camera turns around and El Lobo can be seen into the hospital bed before the door again was closed. Meantime Yellow Girl takes a little piece of paper and a pen outside of her trouser pocket turns around and starts to write something. The camera zooms closer to make it possible to read it.

“I am so sorry of everything what happend the last weeks, but I only want to save someone important! I do this at the expense of others and I never can look in the mirror again without being remembered of that.”

After she finished the letter she turns around again and leans again on the wall besides the closed door. Some times later the nurse come back out of the room and stops in front of Yellow Girl.

Nurse: “You can go in. He is awake and I think he would be happy if someone pay a visit to him”

Yellow Girl: “No i am not sure if he would enjoy to see me. But you can do me a favor. Please can you handle him this.”

Yellow Girl hands the piece of paper to the nurse. The nurse nods a makes her way back into the room and come back some seconds later. While the door was opened the camera catches an instant from El Lobo while reading the short message. After the nurse has leaving the hospitel room again, Yellow Girl stands some seconds leaning on the wall beside the closed door.

*First show-day of the new season*

Yellow Girl stands in front of Leon Hearts office, takes a deep breath and then knocks on the door. After Leon Heart allows to come in, Yellow Girl opens the door and steps into Leons office. Again a deep breath after she starts to speak.

Yellow Girl: “I want to apologize for everything what I have done to you the last season. I know you heard this from me some weeks ago and I cheat you again after this. But to this time I was under a bad force. I am really sorry what happend but I had to save someone really important and it was the only way to guarantee this.”

Yellow Girl pausees a moment and search something in her bag. After some seconds she puts two video tapes out of this.

Yellow Girl: “It was really important for me to get this tapes. I cant explain it and I hope you dont demand it.”

She puts the tapes back into her bag.

Yellow Girl: “I know this is a bad explanation and I know that I did everything in the last season at the expense of others. And you can fire me or do what ever you want after you granted me one last wish. I want revenge on that piece of crap timelord. I want to destroy him and everything aournd him in the same way he did this to me.”

(OOC: Subject to our answer Leon I will add something here later. )

Yellow leaves Leon Hearts office and walks through the hallways the cameraman still follows her. And this time she stops in front of Kaluanis office, also knocks on the door and steps in after Kaluanis allowance.

Yellow Girl: “I want to thank you for everything you did to Lobo last season and for everything you did to me in the last PPV. Without your help timelord had won this battle, maybe not in the ring but in terms of everything around outside the ring.”

Yellow Girl again grasps into her bag and again puts the two video tapes.

Yellow Girl: “It was really important for me to get this tapes and I think I know a good place, that no one again can get it in his fingers.”

Yellow Girl looks towards Betty and than back to Kaluani with a wide grin on her face. Than she tosses both tapes into Bettys direction and both disappear forever with loud cracks.

Yellow Girl: “Thank you again!”

After this was done Yellow Girl turns around and wants to leave Kaluanis office as again someones knocks in the door. And without waiting a response two well dressed man step into Kaluanis office.

Man#1: “Are you the wrestler called Yellow Girl?”

Yellow Girls look was surprised and confused and she only nods towards the unknown man. After this the man puts an identification out of his jacket and reveals it to Yellow Girl.

Man#1: “I am from the Police and you have to come with me to answer some questions.”

Yellow Girl looks nervous to Kaluani, than to Betty and again to Kaluani.

Yellow Girl: “But ...”

She wasnt able to say more. Tears fills her eyes while the two man accompany her out of Kaluanis office.

(OOC: My longest RP I have ever wrote. Leon, Lobo and Kal feel free to add something where ever you want)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)   To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:49 am

Yellow Girl wrote:

Yellow leaves Leon Hearts office and walks through the hallways the cameraman still follows her. And this time she stops in front of Kaluanis office, also knocks on the door and steps in after Kaluanis allowance.

Yellow Girl: “I want to thank you for everything you did to Lobo last season and for everything you did to me in the last PPV. Without your help timelord had won this battle, maybe not in the ring but in terms of everything around outside the ring.”

Kaluani: "Oh, don't care too much about it - friends do such things."

Yellow Girl: “It was really important for me to get this tapes and I think I know a good place, that no one again can get it in his fingers.”

Yellow Girl looks towards Betty and than back to Kaluani with a wide grin on her face.

Kaluani: "I am not sure if she likes... "

Than she tosses both tapes into Bettys direction and both disappear forever with loud cracks.

Kaluani: "Well, I guess she likes them. SHould have tried earlier."

After this was done Yellow Girl turns around and wants to leave Kaluanis office as again someones knocks in the door. And without waiting a response two well dressed man step into Kaluanis office.

Yellow Girls look was surprised and confused and she only nods towards the unknown man. After this the man puts an identification out of his jacket and reveals it to Yellow Girl.

Man#1: “I am from the Police and you have to come with me to answer some questions.”

She wasnt able to say more. Tears fills her eyes while the two man accompany her out of Kaluanis office.

Kaluani is left sitting in his office, irritated. He looks over to Betty, who is still munching on the tapes, and her mouth turns to a wide, happy smile as she does so. Kaluani stands up, puts over a long white cloak, then nods to Betty.

Kaluani: "Well, you have your meal - I will need to talk with some people..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)   To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Yellow Girl stands in front of Leon Hearts office, takes a deep breath and then knocks on the door. After Leon Heart allows to come in, Yellow Girl opens the door and steps into Leons office. Again a deep breath after she starts to speak.

Yellow Girl: “I want to apologize for everything what I have done to you the last season. I know you heard this from me some weeks ago and I cheat you again after this. But to this time I was under a bad force. I am really sorry what happend but I had to save someone really important and it was the only way to guarantee this.”

Yellow Girl pausees a moment and search something in her bag. After some seconds she puts two video tapes out of this.

Yellow Girl: “It was really important for me to get this tapes. I cant explain it and I hope you dont demand it.”
-
Leon looks at Yellow Girl and then at the tapes
-
Leon: "Yellow Girl, you and I have known each other for a long time, yet our paths have never really crossed, but before last season I have never known you to be anything other than truthfull, I am sure you had your reasons for what went on...and I am sure I don't need to know them
-

Yellow Girl: “I know this is a bad explanation and I know that I did everything in the last season at the expense of others. And you can fire me or do what ever you want after you granted me one last wish. I want revenge on that piece of crap timelord. I want to destroy him and everything aournd him in the same way he did this to me.”
-
Leon smiles broadly
-
Leon: "Timelord is the leader of The Revolution..ergo an enemy of me and my Sherrifs..if you need any assistance...you let me know"
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)   To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:13 pm

(OOC: I put this all in one post, hope this helps you with your work)

*some days after the PPV*

The camera shows Yellow Girl in the hallways of a hospital standing in front of a closed door. She leans on the wall and her eyes are closed. A nurse is walking towards her and they nods against each other for greeting. Then the nurse walks into the hospital room. The camera turns around and El Lobo can be seen into the hospital bed before the door again was closed. Meantime Yellow Girl takes a little piece of paper and a pen outside of her trouser pocket turns around and starts to write something. The camera zooms closer to make it possible to read it.

“I am so sorry of everything what happend the last weeks, but I only want to save someone important! I do this at the expense of others and I never can look in the mirror again without being remembered of that.”

After she finished the letter she turns around again and leans again on the wall besides the closed door. Some times later the nurse come back out of the room and stops in front of Yellow Girl.

Nurse: “You can go in. He is awake and I think he would be happy if someone pay a visit to him”

Yellow Girl: “No i am not sure if he would enjoy to see me. But you can do me a favor. Please can you handle him this.”

Yellow Girl hands the piece of paper to the nurse. The nurse nods a makes her way back into the room and come back some seconds later. While the door was opened the camera catches an instant from El Lobo while reading the short message. After the nurse has leaving the hospitel room again, Yellow Girl stands some seconds leaning on the wall beside the closed door.

-
Leon looks at Yellow Girl and then at the tapes
-
Leon: "Yellow Girl, you and I have known each other for a long time, yet our paths have never really crossed, but before last season I have never known you to be anything other than truthfull, I am sure you had your reasons for what went on...and I am sure I don't need to know them
-

Leon smiles broadly
-
Leon: "Timelord is the leader of The Revolution..ergo an enemy of me and my Sherrifs..if you need any assistance...you let me know"

Yellow Girl: "Thank you Leon. Is good to hear, that I still have friends here in this federation."

Kaluani: "Oh, don't care too much about it - friends do such things."

Yellow Girl looks towards Betty and than back to Kaluani with a wide grin on her face.

Kaluani: "I am not sure if she likes... "

Than she tosses both tapes into Bettys direction and both disappear forever with loud cracks.

Kaluani: "Well, I guess she likes them. SHould have tried earlier."

Kaluani is left sitting in his office, irritated. He looks over to Betty, who is still munching on the tapes, and her mouth turns to a wide, happy smile as she does so. Kaluani stands up, puts over a long white cloak, then nods to Betty.

Kaluani: "Well, you have your meal - I will need to talk with some people..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)   To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 am

thanks for adding it all together, that was a big help...now all added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)   To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani) Empty

Back to top Go down

To ask reparation (open to Lobo, Leon & Kaluani)
Page 1 of 1