UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord)   Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:22 am

Blinding lights flash throughout the arena, the opening riffs of his theme song are heard, and once the noise dies down, Distor is standing in the middle of the ring.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen. The mighty leader of the Revolution walked into Final Stand with a title match, and walked out with... well, a fair bit of embarrasment."

The crowd begins cheering to this statement, some boos are still heard however.

"And now, UNWA has a new Prestige Champion.... Choirboy!"

"How does it feel Timelord... to have lost not only your chance at getting a title, but to have lost it to a former Revolution member. But I guess when your opponents consist of a boy and a gambler, anything could happen."

"Don't worry though. All is not lost. Even if you are now last in line to get another title shot, there are still people that want to have a go at beating you up...."

Distor hands up a hand and begins ticking each group of people he says off.

"Lesse here... The anti-rev portion of the crowd.... half the UNWA roster.... at least one VGM... and whoever happens to be watching this at home... but before all them, before they manage to get their hands on you, there is someone else that wants to fight you.... Me."

"So, how about you come on out here, and we'll get this little shindig underway, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord)   Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Children of the Damned fills the arena as Timelord appears on the entrance way,he walks towards the ring to confront Distor...

As he gets near the ring he grabs a mic and stands right in front of Distor....

What do we have here another mouthpiece who wants a piece of the greatest thing to happen to UNWA in years,my god Distor i have heard all before from the likes of you.Oh how does it go again ah yes BLAH,BLAH AND BLAH....

Today you simply get your wish let's just do this....

Timelord throws down the mic after he shout's for a ref.

ooc sorry for being late distor i missed this one but hey all good
Back to top Go down

Just a little bit of Taunting (directed at Timelord)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: