UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A few updates EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A few updates EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A few updates EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A few updates EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A few updates EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A few updates EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A few updates EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A few updates EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A few updates EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A few updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: A few updates   A few updates EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Dear All,

Just a quick random bunch of thoughts ahead of the new season

Promotion

Unfortunately despite the fact the UNWA finished top of our group we didnt seem to do enough for promotion this season. It appears that a number of vacant positions have been left empty yet this season...who knows why! So lets go for promotion this season.

Title Eligibility

The post showing eligibilty is up for all to see, please remember that most of our best angles over the past 5 seasons have been non-title angles so if you are not likely to 'win' a title this season please don't worry!!

New Members

Welcome to Zero_Kool and The Overlord our newest members of the UNWA, If anyone knows any good/willing rp'ers that are not under contract then send them my way. The ideal scenario would be to have every member of the federation to be active (even if its a couple of rp's a season) So any member of the fed that does not contribute...nows the time to join in!

New Federation System

Not one single member of the GM team including the GM Leaders actually know how the new system will work, all we have to go on is the information on the main page. It does appear that the promotions are going to be more based on the popularity of the fed, and that the winning and loosing of fans may be slightly different this season. If anyone has any big loss or gain of fans please post so we can maybe work out the way the system is working

Sending messages to my In Game message box

Feel free to message me here or in game, however if you have sent me an rp in-game over the season break then I am sorry to say I will have lost it (during a ruthless deletion of all messages!) So please send it again if you still have a copy!

Wrestler Pics

Please remember if you dont have a wrestler pic showing on the 1st page of the wrestler pictures forum, then please add it to the list so that Theram can add one for you. Remember no WWE/WWF content please!

Thats it for now

Leon Heart
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few updates   A few updates EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:25 am

actually i stand corrected...here is an explaination of the new fed system from TWG....

the new system values the force of the pg the final result in stars depends from some factors, first from who it is being faced based on the popolarità puo to have bonus or a malus, a bonus if it faces a more popular personage a malus if as an example you lose against a personage less popular than you, l' other factor a lot important depends from the result of the match that is comes puttinges to comparisons, the effective stars made in the match for rffettive stars agree as it has been behaved in the match therefore comes made an average between the two result and based on the difference from the average a malus is had bonus or, all depend from as the match is carried out… if the two wreslter they are behaved in the same way not will be of bonus of malus this sara a match balanced if instead an other wrestler andra much evil while l' other much good avra a bonus and l' other a remarkable one malus, under no circumstances verra double date exp for entrace this is a wrong information… I hope you have understood a po more as it works better I do not succeed in spiegarvi and of the rest it is not even possible to explain it are calculations

-
-
Nice and clear then! everyone got that? Razz
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few updates   A few updates EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:02 am

Can I get the English translation for that, because right now all I can say about that post is....

WHA?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few updates   A few updates EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:41 am

I knew that TWG was evil! Look...they speak in tongues! Just goes to show once again that the power of evil will always prevail over good. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few updates   A few updates EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:47 am

From my understanding of it, it's pretty much based on who fights who. Popularity will be based on those of equal scoring, where as squash matches will be more frowned upon. Even moreso to that, an upset victory from the underdog would penalize the person expected to win. I guess. xD

Bascially, Stars will be based on the value of the match(The average score of the two wrestlers being closer to one another instead of being fairly distant/ how well the individual wrestler does in the match).
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few updates   A few updates EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 am

The GM's are trying to get a better understanding of what is happening, at the moment no-one is getting double entrances for there fed matches and quite rightly the GM's are demanding an answer (otherwise what exactly is the point of asking you guys to build on your entrances?!)

Stay tuned for more fork-tongued rambling later
Back to top Go down

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few updates   A few updates EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:53 pm

The post showing eligibilty is up for all to see, please remember that most of our best angles over the past 5 seasons have been non-title angles so if you are not likely to 'win' a title this season please don't worry!!

Wouldn't be aimed at me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few updates   A few updates Empty

Back to top Go down

A few updates
Page 1 of 1