UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) Empty
PostSubject: A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog)   A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 am

A relatively well known figure in the UNWA enters the ring accompanied by two local policemen. Most of the crowd boos. Dr. Sotsog takes the mic.

"It is nice that people found the ending of that last match between Chatty and Distor amusing. But believe me, it is not funny when a trained fighter chases an innocent man. That is why I have these two gentlemen as my protection during this show." The crowd laughs as a clip of Dr. Sotsog's running exit from the arena with Distor following him is shown on the Titan Tron.

"The ending of that match is why I feel that it is my responsibility as a psychiatrist to declare Distor crazy. Of course that is not a clinical term, but in all my years working in mental institutions and at my private clinic, I have never met such an aggressive, out-of-control individual. So I have in my hand a copy of a bunch of prescriptions for various drugs that might help Distor: mood stabilizers, antidepressants, benzodiazepines and antipsychotics. The actual prescriptions along with the first drugs have been delivered to Distor, courtesy of me. I suggest he tries them all" [lowering his voice] "preferably at the same time" [speaking at normal volume again] "to find the most suitable ones and seeks councelling to find the root of his problems."

Dr. Sotsog is about to leave the ring as someone from the audience shouts: "Where's The Silent Man?" Dr. Sotsog looks annoyed:

"Chatty could not win the match. When the opponent is distracted a wrestler should stay in the ring. But Chatty could not manage that and so failed. To prevent such events in the future, he is now in an erm..." a brief pause "... a special training program and unavailable for tonights show. But when his pu... training program has ended, he will face Distor for the third time, and this time wins. If that suits the GM, of course." Dr. Sotsog is about to leave the ring again as another person shouts: "What was in that photo?" Sotsog looks really angry now:

"Come on, this is a wrestling show, not Oprah - cut it out with the questions!" Sotsog takes a deep breath and seems a bit calmer: "The photo is..." another brief pause "...a highly accurately designed therapeutic instrument used to motivate the patient and channel his or hers aggressions. But you wouldn't understand that, so don't bother thinking about it." The Doctor leaves the ring accompanied by the police.
Back to top Go down

A Prescription for Distor (closed, except if Distor wants to harass Dr. Sotsog)
Page 1 of 1