UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The overlords Walk down EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The overlords Walk down EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The overlords Walk down EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The overlords Walk down EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The overlords Walk down EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The overlords Walk down EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The overlords Walk down EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The overlords Walk down EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The overlords Walk down EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The overlords Walk down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_overlord
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-18

The overlords Walk down Empty
PostSubject: The overlords Walk down   The overlords Walk down EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:29 am

The music dims, and the music begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMzWeV4Xf9A&feature=related

Out of the back walks a mountain of a man. Standing seven foot tall, and wearing a black robe with a hod so you can not see his face. Man'o'War's “Dark Avenger” starts playing as The big man slowly makes his way towards the ring. A female figure leads him towards the room at a slow pace. He makes his way to the ring and steps over the top rope, with the lady in black following him.. He walks to the middle of the ring holding up his hand for the mic. As he grabs the mic the music stops.
The overlord takes the mic, and looks out to the crowd “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight it seems I get to show you a little bit of myself. “I gotta wrestle a guy by the name of Griffin, Peter.. Stewie?” He pauses and The lady leans up, and whispers to him “Oh yea Patrick. “ He leans in to stage whispers to the girl. “He the one with the balls on his chin, or the football shaped head?” Oh it doesn't matter” He looks back out to the audience, and says ”After I finish with this fellow there is gonna be a party down at Mike's down the street. Cover charge will be covered by me, for any lady with double Ds are larger” He looks to the camera, and says “And a special not J, Man, if ya wanna let the tiger out, and give up the dead house cat motif, your invited as well.
Back to top Go down
The_overlord
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The overlords Walk down   The overlords Walk down EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 pm

The music dims, and the music begins.

Out of the back walks a mountain of a man. Standing seven foot tall, and wearing wearing a pair of black leather pants with green flame design running about halfway up the legs. He also wears a a Matching mid sleeve green shirt, with a black mesh overlay over it.. The big man slowly makes his way towards the ring. A female figure leads him towards the ring at a slow pace. He makes his way to the ring and steps over the top rope. He turns stepping on the middle rope, and lifting the top so Jessica can enter the ring with him. He walks to the middle of the ring holding up his hand for the mic. As he grabs the mic the music stops. The overlord takes the mic, and looks out to the crowd “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight it seems I get to show you a little bit of myself. “I gotta wrestle a guy by the name of Griffin, Peter.. Stewie?” He pauses and The lady leans up, and whispers to him “Oh yea Patrick. “ He leans in to stage whispers to the girl. “He the one with the balls on his chin, or the football shaped head?” Oh it doesn't matter” He looks back out to the audience, and says ”After I finish with this fellow there is gonna be a party down at Mike's down the street. Cover charge will be covered by me, for any lady with double Ds are larger” He looks to the camera, and says “And a special note J, Man, if ya wanna let the tiger out, and give up the dead house cat motif, your invited as well.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The overlords Walk down   The overlords Walk down EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Patrick Griffin storms out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, clearly infuriated by The Overlord's display. He is wearing black and white compression fight shorts, black boots, black fingerless MMA gloves and a stylish black, green and red hooded jacket over the top. His hood is pulled over and his eyes are barely visible. The music dims as Griffin puts the microphone to his lips

Griffin: Just who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that? You come out here in front of all these people and you try and make a fool out of me? Out of me?

He flips the hood of his jacket back off his head to reveal his face. He has an intense stare fixed upon The Overlord.

Griffin: I am Patrick Griffin! I am the new benchmark of brilliance..

Crowd begins to boo. Griffin stands still and waits for the crowd's jeerings to subside.

Griffin: I am the ultimate definition of the modern day fighter.. I am the prototype of wrestling perfection and I will get some respect around here.. especially from some overgrown freak in wrestling boots like you!
I am a former Muay Thai world champion! I am a Greko-Roman wrestling National Champion! I've had more belts around my waists than you've had girlfriends and you come out here and you try and make a fool out of me??

Griffin pauses and continues to stare The Overlord down. In the ring The Overlord moves the microphone to his mouth as if about to speak. Griffin quickly interrupts him

Griffin: Nah man don't even start! I don't want to hear it! You ain't even in my league! You are in no way capable of competing on my level. I swear if you even dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize. You're not even worth a second of my time..
You're nothing, not even competition,
So get ready for your demolition..
By the King of Submission..
The Ultimate Tactician,
The Flawless Technician,
The Wrestling Magician,
"The King"..
Patrick Griffin!

Griffin emphatically pulls his hood up above his head and turns and begins to make his way off the stage..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The overlords Walk down   The overlords Walk down Empty

Back to top Go down

The overlords Walk down
Page 1 of 1