UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) Empty
PostSubject: Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2)   Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:27 am

Damien Darkness strides through the hallway until he catches up with James Young in the locker room.

"Good match last week. In fact, I thought I had you beat, especially when I gave you my Heart of Darkness. Remember, just because I'm the Lord of Evil doesn't mean that I can't give respect where it's due."

Damien Darkness shakes his head.

"Nah, that's all just a bunch of bull***."

The Lord of Evil pulls out a pair of brass knuckles and cold-cocks James Young.

"If you can recover from that in time, I want a rematch with you, you piece of garbage. This time, I want a hardcore match so that I can be sure that you'll bleed."

Damien Darkness walks away from the prone body of James Young.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2)   Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 am

James Young sits up just after Damien left with a dead look in his eyes, before he gets to his feet, only for his father to appear before him.

Chase: "Forget about him for the time being, we need to get you a title match for the Hardcore Championship, and we need permission from Leon to get on."

James: "I have an idea that might benefit us, why not make it a triple threat match between, Damien, Baba and myself for the Hardcore title, that way I can get my revenge on Baba for stealing the title from me, and beat the living hell out of Damien for giving me a brass knuckles shot just then,"

Chase sighs for a moment.

Chase: "Fine, lets see what Leon Heart says about this then,"

James and Chase Young leave the area, for Leon's office.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2)   Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 am

Damien Darkness watches the exchange between the Youngs from the screen in his boiler room. He laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"Finally, all of my planning is coming together! I will get the chance to rid Baba of his hardcore title and dismember James Young at the same time. I can feel the Title of Evil around my waist as we speak. With KristyDQT looking to take the Pride Title and my capturing of the hardcore belt, the Stable of Darkness will cement itself as a force to be reckoned with in the UNWA!"

The Lord of Evil notices the cameraman in the corner and reaches out to grab him. The camera goes shaky and suddenly goes dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2)   Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Damien Darkness confronts James Young (Pt. 2)
Page 1 of 1