UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) Empty
PostSubject: Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)   Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 pm

[Hemorrhage walks out to the center of the ring with his CiH briefcase and "Hemorrhage" by Fuel playing in the background]

Hemorrhage:"Now last week we saw me bring down the Pittsburgh Mauler in a great match. Previously I said if I won that match I would fight Baba Ganoush for the Hardcore Title. Well, I'm gonna be changing my course after that match."

[The crowd gets to here the next few words]

Hemorrhage:"After fighting the Pittsburgh Mauler, I thought to myself 'Why should I take away his shot at the Hardcore Title? He fought a great match and could truly be a great champ.' So I'm no longer competing for the Hardcore Title. Instead...my eyes are now set at the Prestige Title. By doing this I hope to send a message to Choirboy and his little revolution!"

[He waits for the crowd to quiet down]

Hemorrhage:"Choirboy I plan on seeing you at the PPV! BUT, tonight I still want a shot at Baba Ganoush. So, Baba what do you say? You and me in a non-title match just for all these fans!"
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)   Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:30 pm

The video suddenly flickers and shows the Pittsburgh Mauler backstage.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Hmmm, interesting little angle you have there Hemorrhage. I suppose you would like me to challenge Choirboy for you in an effort to 'soften him up'. I'll have to think about that one for a little bit. In the meantime, just because you beat me last week, don't think that that's the end of things between us. Our paths will cross again in the future and I promise you there will be a far different outcome next time."

The video screen goes black.
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)   Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 pm

**The crowd erupts as the Undisputed Hardcore Champion 'Playboy' Baba Ganoush appears at the entryway wearing his wrestling gear with an orange rhinestone encrusted robe over top of it alongside the 'schoolgirl' outfit-wearing and increasingly less plain 'Lovely' Lola. Lola hands Baba the microphone to respond.**

Baba - (directed to Lola) Thank you sweetpea!

**Lola kisses Baba on the cheek as he holds her tight to his side.**

Baba - 'Hemorrhage, my dear friend, I would be honored and much excited superly to fight you in the squared circle. What kind of match would you like?'
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)   Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 pm

**Just then the Titantron flickers to life to show Choirboy sitting in the backstage area, with a towel draped over the nape of his neck. Choirboy's gaze is downwards as he addresses his challenger.**

Choirboy - 'Here we go again, another man looking to give in to Penance. Well, Hemorrhage, let me set you straight on a couple of things, and I will talk.......rather.....slowly for you and some of the inbreds out there to easily understand. Number one, never, EVER, make mention of that group of sheep Revolution and I in the same sentence unless you are referring to me kicking their asses. Number 2, I have a match against Devastator X this Friday, one I am not intending to lose.'

**Choirboy slowly looks up to the camera, a wicked smile on his face.**

Choirboy - 'I mention Number 2, because I want you to watch it. Even better, I want you to do commentary on my match as I show him and the rest of those Darkness fools where the true power lies. Then, when I snap his leg like a twig, and his babysitters all come running down to the ring, I'll show you what price you have to pay to be the Champion.'

**Choirboy raises his hand to his throat and makes a slow cutting motion across it as the feed cuts off.**
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)   Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Hemorrhage:Alright now we're getting to some action! CHOIRBOY! I'll be happy to commentate for your title match. And Baba, it has come to my attention that you are fighting Sunday. So, I'll let you off the hook this time. I wouldn't want you hurt for your Hardcore Title match, now would I? But I promise that you and I will be in that ring eventually.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)   Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:13 pm

[A man slides into the ring and gives Hemorrhage a new copy of Friday's card]

Hemorrhage:Well look at this, I am fighting the Pittsburgh Mauler again!

[The crowd cheers]

Hemorrhage:But this time both of us are going to have a tag partner. Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Cash in the Hand gives you his next match:Hemorrhage & Ogre Mcjoker versus Distor & The Pittsburgh Mauler.

Hemorrhage:This is your chance Mauler. Prove that you deserve a title around your waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)   Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of Course (Open to Choirboy, Baba Ganoush and Pittsburgh Mauler)
Page 1 of 1