UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone)

Go down 
+2
Bruiser Bob
Patrick Griffin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone)   A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:13 am

The arena darkens as green spotlights begin to dart around the stadium...

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Patrick Griffin appears through the curtain to a mixed and relatively subdued crowd reaction. He seems ready for action, wearing his full wrestling attire accompanied with a stylish black and white hooded jacket. He hesitates on the stage for a moment and looks out thoughtfully towards the crowd; but his usual arrogance and exuberance seems to be absent. He continues on and makes his way towards the ring with a much more serious demeanor to that which he displayed last week. He bypasses the ring and retrieves a microphone from the announcer's table and returns to slowly enter the ring. His music subsides and the lights return. Griffin stands in the middle of the ring, looking thoughtfully out into the distant crowd. He scans the entire arena, looking almost depressed. After over 15 seconds of silence, he runs his hand down his face and raises the microphone to his lips. He speaks softly and as if heartbroken, a far contrast to his cockiness and confidence of last week.

Griffin: I'm sure a lot of you heard that last week at Sunday Night Sacrifice I made my professional debut in the UNWA.

He looks down at his feet and breathes out heavily.

Griffin: And I guess a lot of you also heard that at Sunday Night Sacrifice, in front of over 3,000 fans...

He pauses and again briefly looks out to the crowd, and then returns his eyes to the mat.

Griffin: Well... I lost.

A mixture of cheers, boos and yelling echoes throughout the arena. Griffin stands in the ring and looks out to the crowd as he waits for the crowd to quieten.

Griffin: And that hurts. That hurts a lot. It's been eating at me all week. I couldn't even sleep for the first couple of nights. You know, yeah I talk a lot, I brag, I boast, but when it comes down to it, I've always, always backed it up. And I'm not gonna stand here and deny it. I lost. I tapped out. You all saw it. In the middle of this very ring.. I lost. I just don't know what happened.

He breathes out heavily again, and returns the microphone to his lips. He begins to speak again, but with more strength in his voice this time.

Griffin: This guy, he wasn't better than me. I said it before and I'll say it now. He was bigger, he was stronger, he was taller, but he wasn't no way better than me. He's just an overgrown emo in wrestling boots, that's all. Nothing more. So why did I, the benchmark of brilliance, lose to this chump? I'm not gonna stand here and make excuses for myself, I never have and I never will.. You know I could complain that the referee was obviously giving fast counts every time The Overlord got a cover..

The crowd begins too turn on Griffin and starts to boo. The strength in his voice returns, and the softness and sadness in his tone is replaced by anger and frustration.

Griffin: I could complain that Leon Heart deliberately put me in a match against an opponent far too physically large for me, to try and stop me from competing at my best.

The crowd's boos pick up forcing Griffin to yell above them.

Griffin: I could complain that this entire organization is trying to keep me down, trying to stop me from reaching my potential because they all know that I have more talent in one finger than the entire UNWA roster put together!!

The crowd is now booing fanatically and their hatred of Patrick Griffin is growing. Griffin is now in a rage, furiously shouting into the microphone.

Griffin: You all know it!! You can't deny a single word I just said! You all know I am the future of this business and the only reason I'm not the present is because the corrupt management and superstars of this brand can't handle that I'm twice the entertainer, twice the wrestler and have ten times more potential than anyone here!!

(OOC: Open to anyone if you want at this point, if not I'll conclude it later)

Last edited by Patrick Griffin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone)   A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:21 am

(OOC - I hope you don't mind me jumping in here real quick, just needed something to do. If needed this can be forgotten. Smile )

(The crowd cheers as Superstar by Saliva hits as Bruiser Bob makes his way onto the stage.)

Bruiser Bob: "Now wait just one second there Patrick Griffin. I just heard what you said and I can't just sit in the back when you run down the best roster I have ever had the honor of being with !!!"

A UNWA, UNWA chant breaks out throughout the arena

Bruiser Bob: "I know you are new here but there are a few things you need to know about this place. First of all Leon is not in this business for Leon, he's here for the UNWA!!!"

Bruiser Bob smiles as a LEON LEON LEON chant starts.

Bruiser Bob: "That's right fans, Leon gave me my shot here in the UNWA, and I will always be thankful for that."

Bruiser Bob: "Next, if you have more talent in your finger than this roster, it had better be bigger than this planet because I have faced some very talented competition in my time here. Some I have beaten, some I have not. I started just where you are now Patrick Griffin. I worked long and hard to get where I am now, and I have a shot at the #1 belt in this business. I didn't get it by complaining, but by going out in that ring night after night and giving these fans a show."

A small Bruiser chant breaks out. Bruiser tries to quiet the crowd.

Bruiser Bob: "So if you want to make it here, best bet is to do it with your matches, not your mouth!!"

(OOC - If anyone else wants in go for it , or Bruiser can return to the back Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone)   A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:50 am

As Bruiser Bob stands on the ramp, addressing the newcomer to the UNWA, Patrick Griffin, another regular's music will begin. 'The March of Mephisto' by the power metal juggernaught, Kamelot will begin. The Man Monster, Devastator X will walk out and take a stand beside of Bruiser Bob, microphone in hand.

"I think Bruiser Bob here said it best, but since I think Leon Heart is the best GM in the wrestling business today, and the UNWA is the best federation I have ever been apart of.....I wanted to show my solidarity with Bob's opinion. You wanted The Overlord, you got The Overlord, and he made your MMA ass tap like a chick. So before you run your yapper hole about Leon, maybe you should make sure you didn't pick the wrong field. I'm sure there is some Kimbo Slice looking for a easy W, and you can get another check without stinking up our ring."

The usually foul tempered, denizen of darkness will pump up the fans with another round of.....

"LEON! LEON! LEON!"

The self appointed Hand Of Darkness will speak once again after the chant has died down.

"So, Stewie.....Wait or is it Peter? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH GRIFFIN YOU ARE! Shut your pie hole, or the UNWA stars might make a example of you cross over never-weres."

Devastator X will drop the microphone and nod to Bruiser Bob, before walking back towards the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone)   A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 am

Inside the ring, Griffin glares menacingly at the two UNWA stars on the stage. A thunderous UNWA chant breaks out throughout the arena as Devastator X turns and begins to make his way off the stage. Griffin quickly raises the microphone to his lips and takes a few steps forward.

Griffin: Hey hold up a minute!

Devastator X ignores Griffin’s plea and continues to make his way to the back

Griffin: Hey! Devastator X! I’m talking to you!

Devastator X continues on and has almost reached the curtain as Griffin rushes towards the edge of the ring and leans over the top rope.

Griffin: Jason! I said I’m talking to you!

Devastator X suddenly halts. His huge, hulking figure stands as still as a statue at the top of the stage.

Griffin: You know what? I…

Inside the ring Griffin pauses as the massive Devastator X remains unmoved with his back turned away from the ring.

Griffin: Turn your ass around and look at me when I’m talking to you!

Devastator X slowly turns around and takes a few slow steps so he is side by side with Bruiser Bob, clearly aggravated by Griffin’s blatant disrespect.

Griffin: I look at you two up there and you know what I feel? Not anger, not fear, not respect... I feel pity. I pity what you both have become. See you may not know who I am, but I know the two of you. I know who you were, and I know what you are now. I knew Bruiser Bob: One of the toughest guys to ever come out of Northern Ohio. Bruiser Bob! Never backs down and never surrenders!

A ‘Bruiser, Bruiser’ chant breaks out in the crowd as Griffin continues.

Griffin: And then there’s Devastator X! The Man Monster, the maniacal, destructive and devastating juggernaut. But then, there’s the Bruiser Bob who stands before me today. The spineless, selfish, groveling worm who has been corrupted by the deceitful and self-obsessed General Manager of the UNWA; Leon Hart.

The crowd erupts into symphony of boos towards Griffin.

Griffin: And then there’s the other man standing in front of me; Devastator X. Once a ruthless monster, now nothing more than a pathetic puppet to Leon Hart’s selfish agenda. See these two men you’re all cheering for are nothing more than fraudulent, greedy members of the corrupt hierarchy that plagues the UNWA. These self-absorbed managers and main-eventers that will not surrender their limelight and will manipulate and cheat as many people as they have to to make sure no one gets the chance to take it from them. These are the very same people that try and stop me from reaching my true potential, cause they can’t handle the fact that when they’re dead and buried their grand children and their grand children’s children will all be still talking about the benchmark of brilliance; “The King” Patrick Griffin!

The crowd’s boos continue as Griffin pauses dramatically inside the ring.

Griffin: And their names, their legacies, their actions, and most of all Leon Hart will be long forgotten, while my brilliance will echo throughout the ages.

(OOC: Open to Dev X or Bruiser here, or anyone. Also, just to make sure, I think Leon actually does a great job! )

Last edited by Patrick Griffin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0_k00L
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Zer0_k00L

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone)   A King's Retribution (Open to Leon,Zer0 or anyone)(mostly anyone) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:55 pm

The arena lights dim once more as a picture of An Angel appears on the Titan-tron.