UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) Empty
PostSubject: Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer)   Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:58 pm

The camera zooms in on KristyDQT sitting in the lockerroom, when the door suddenly smacks wide open and JiJi excitingly utters:" Yes! Ijust got the news that there will be a tournament for the UNWA Pride Title. And guess who has a matchup in the first round?"

KristyDQT looks puzzled:" Is it that damn Hermorrhage who screwed me on the CIH or maybe Ace Douglas?"

JiJi smacks KristyDQT lightly in the backhead:" No silly, you do ofc. You will have a matchup in round 1 vs. noneother than Freelancer."

KristyDQT is all smiles:" So UNWA finally decided to award me the opportunity to go for a prestigious title Very Happy This matchup is very important, i will start training immediately so that i am 100% focused and ready for the task when the time arrives."

KristyDQT quickly does some boxingsteps and matching handmovements.

JiJi grins:" It's like seeing Mike Tyson when he was on top of the world."

KristyDQT:" Indeed, only diffrence is i would have beat his ass just as badly as i am gonna beat Freelancer's. I really can't wait."

JiJi with a sexy smile:" Exactly what i wanted to hear... cause you dont have to wait any longer your match is just some mins away."

KristyDQT looks slightly worried, but mans himself up and utters:" Let the freelance beating begin"

If you want to cut me off or get some trashtalking going before the matchup, feel free to give ya input on the matchup here. I can change some of my Rp also if needed.

cat
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer)   Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:17 pm

freelancer walks in the locker room and he sees kiristy and jiji talking

freelancer walks up to them with a smile on his face

FREELANCER:hey kristy heard that we have got a match tonight with the winner getting a chance at the pride title

FREELANCER:i know you are new to this company but that dosent mean i will go easy on you

FREELANCER:because for the last three season i have been going easy on everyone and got beat every time

FREELANCER:so you better be ready for some extreme wrestling

[u can add more if u want]
Back to top Go down

Hide the Pride (Open to Freelancer)
Page 1 of 1