UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) Empty
PostSubject: Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)   Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:20 pm

The Titantron lights up, and El Lobo dressed in a white t-shirt, jeans and a stenton hat resting on his head, makes his way out to the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hands.
The crowd starts to cheer, as the Latino heat makes his presence known.

El Lobo: Yo yo..Waz up Homies?

El Lobo: Last week, I proved to Leon that he did bet on the wrong horse..No dissin Stray, but he just ain't the Latino..The first Champion of the UNWA..You ask me, I'd go with Hotshot all the way, now when me and Y-G is not aiming for that belt.

Again the crowd cheers out, as the camera sweeps out over the throng of fans within the arena. Multiple boards with words praising YG, Lobo, Hotshot and the two formations of duets the Latino is part in can be seen.

El Lobo: -But- I'm not here to talk about the Championship..I'm here to say that it is time to bring some light into the darkness...I'm doing this for all my homies in west LA, taking the X out of the Gringo..See this friday come..I'm going for DamienX, to put that soo called heel to the floor..Face down.
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)   Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Song Damien from Diablo start's to play from the arena speakers.DamienX appears on the entrance stage wearing black t-shirt ja blue jeans.With mic in he's hand Damien enters the ring.

DamienX:"Well hello there,Gringo!..or something..When i heard that i have a match against you i was slightly suprised,i mean..first time for everything,eh?But my first thought's was that this is great!I mean YOU are the first champion here in the UNWA!So i think this is great opportunity for me to prove myself against one of the greatest wrestler here in the UNWA!"

Crowd's making lot of noise,mostly cheers for El Lobo.

DamienX:"So i think that means that i respect you alot,and i do..so you can call me whatever you want or threat as much as you like but those are my thought's.I just hope you don't think that i am piece of cake or something.Im gonna give everything i got,Holmes!"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)   Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:45 pm

While DamienX speaks Yellow Girl appears at the entrance ramp. She has her tag team belt lying on her shoulder and waits at the entrance that DamienX finished his speech. Than he walks towards El Lobo and stops in front of him.

Yellow Girl: “It seems you really enjoy your friendship with hotshot. And this is really ok because I also respected him and its great to have friends, which will help someone out of bad situations. But I think you wants more with him than only a friendship. I think you want a real and official partnership.”

After she had said this. She takes the Tag Team belt off of her shoulder and lying it over El Lobos shoulder.

Yellow Girl: “I disappointed you and I deceive you and you found a new partner in this time. And I really can understand this. And I want to show my loyality in giving you my tag team belt and its your decision, who will be the future champions. Its your decision if the Tag Team Champions are calling “Wolf Pack” or “Band of Brothers”.”

Yellow Girl turns around and makes her way to the entrance to leave the arena.
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)   Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 am

As Yellow girl turns to walk up the ramp Jimmy walks out from behind the curtain dressed in a white shirt , blue jeans , cowboy boots and a stetson , he walks down the ramp and meets her half way

Jimmy - " I can't let you do this Yellow . You earned that belt ... the three of us can work together , isn't that right guys !!!"

( With this the crowd pop's huge with a massive hell yeah , followed by a yellow girl chant)

Jimmy - " Everyone makes mistakes Yellow girl and your doing your best to put them right so there's no way anyone heres gonna hold it against you .I recon we've got room for a sister in this band of brothers , ain't that right Lobo . You guys keep the tag belts and i'll win myself 12 pounds of gold ...with a little help from our 15'000 friends in the arena and millions more at home"

with this Jimmy puts his left hand on Y.G's shoulder and puts his right hand into his pocket and pulls out a sheriffs star which he offers to her
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)   Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:30 pm

The Latino simply grins as he nods his head while Hotshot speaks.
El Lobo: Well jeffe..The Band of Brothers began as two, can't see no reason why there should be a stop at that..We are the enforcers of our GM, keeping the Rev at bay..If your in, Mamacita, your it...And the belt, Band of Brothers did not earn it. The wolf pack did...Soo, lets make sure Jimmy here brings some more gold to the Federales of the UNWA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)   Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people) Empty

Back to top Go down

Latino Heat (Open to DamienX, Hotshot and YG. Infact to most people)
Page 1 of 1