UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Sex and the Stable EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sex and the Stable EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sex and the Stable EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sex and the Stable EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Sex and the Stable EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Sex and the Stable EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sex and the Stable EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Sex and the Stable EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Sex and the Stable EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Sex and the Stable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Sex and the Stable Empty
PostSubject: Sex and the Stable   Sex and the Stable EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:35 am

Damien Darkness looks at the video of Sunday's show and stomps around seething.

"Gay? The best the idiot can come up with is to insinuate that I'm gay? I can't believe it! Even if I was, which I'm not, it would be a hell of a lot more socially acceptable than that whole incest thing going on in the Young family. There has to be a way to end this feud with a bang."

The Lord of Darkness thinks for a while, then looks at the camera and laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"Bodders! I call you this because I want your dark side to listen to me instead of that pansy name that you're calling yourself now. I want you in a Last Blood match to end this thing once and for all. Once I destroy you and make you bleed, I'll knock out your father and have some fun with that sweet sister of yours. Then we'll see who's gay and who's just pathetic."

Last edited by Damien Darkness on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Sex and the Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex and the Stable   Sex and the Stable EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:59 pm

(OOC its Damien Darkness Vs James Young III already confirmed, to finalise the feud it will be a last blood match)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Sex and the Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex and the Stable   Sex and the Stable EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:45 pm

A camera will find Devastator X in full war paint backstage talking on a cell phone. The camera man will creep closer, hidden from notice to catch some of the conversation.

"No Jess, I won't set you up with Damien Darkness....Yea I know he has that rugged thing going on. Hey even if I did wouldn't your brother be mad......He's doing what?!?!? I can't believe him and your dad do that together.....That's terrible, just terrible....They do it with your mom as well?!?!?!? How can they both fit in there?!?! Oh I guess it's okay as long as the family pet isn't there....OH MY GOD! Not with Muffins?!?!?? Jess you tell them to stop that immediately, I mean somethings are to risky, no matter fun it is."

The conversation will progress but is unable to be heard except until the end.

"Okay Jess, yes the whole stable would be more than happy to try and make you feel at home with us. I mean if you can't have a relationship with family, who can you have a real relationship with. Oh don't worry, even the Ogre can be gentle if you treat him right. Yeah well you tell that old man of yours I said to keep you out of all that family fun you guys seem to be having. Oh, and I promise next time, I'll make sure I don't get anything on your clothes the next time we go out. See you soon."

Devastator X will hang up the phone and walk past the camera man and smile, chuckling after he walks past.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Sex and the Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex and the Stable   Sex and the Stable EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 pm

James Young appears on the TV in the room where Devastator X and Damien Darkness are in.

James: "Damien, you wanted a tag match between yourself and DX against me and an another opponent, however you've gotten something worse. You see you've only gotten me, and it is a singles match, in a LAST BLOOD MATCH!"

James smiled evilly at the prospect at what could happen in that match.

James: "You see, not only will I destroy for what you have done to me over the last month, but I will also be destroying you for what you have done to my family, my father and my sister. So remember this, when you are traveling to the hospital after I either seriously injury you, or I knock you out cold. That you deserve every single bit of what you are getting, and that this is your fault as well as it is DX's fault. See ya later Damien, I show you what the darkness in a REAL master's hand can really do!"

James smiled darkly one last time, before he destroy the TV with just his power of will.
Back to top Go down

Sex and the Stable
Page 1 of 1