UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers)   Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Josh Strider can be seen standing in the middle of the ring, dressed in a casual shirt and smart trousers, wearing a large cocky smile and carrying a mic. He raises his hand to provoke silence and then begins to adress the crowd
-
Josh Strider: "I think you all know why I stand before you! Last week four men entered the monstrosity known as the elimination chamber. They all entered with visions of the future and amazing dreams of what they could achieve. But only one of these men could be the victor, only one man could be the proud owner of the UNWA Memberstate Title belt!"
-
The crowd start to chant Bruiser Bob over and over
-
Josh Strider: "Noone expected him to emerge victorious, but it was surely what they all wanted at the bottom of their hearts. I chose him because I saw the potential in him that was going unnoticed. But the glory is not mine alone. With no further ado, ladies and gentleman I present to you, the UNWA Memberstate Champion........Bruiser Bob!"
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers)   Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:23 am

A Man Has A Choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE

(Superstar by Saliva blasts over the arena as Bruiser Bob makes his way to the ring with the UNWA Memberstate Heavyweight Championship strapped around his waist. Bruiser pauses to high five a few kids wearing Bruiser Bob T-shirts at ringside. Bruiser Bob rolls into the ring and unstraps the Memberstate Title from around his waist. Bob then climbs onto the second turnbuckle and raises the title up with one arm as the the crowd erupts. He climbs back down and goes to Josh and shakes his hand.)

Bruiser Bob: "Thank you Josh for that great introduction, but I have to correct you on one minor thing. There was one person that expected me to win that match..... and you're lookin' at him!!!"

(The crowd cheers as Bruiser Bob holds the Memberstate title high above his head.)

Bruiser Bob: "But while step one has been accomplished, there are three steps left if I want to retain this title. You know I'm not a fan of "Miracle" Mike James or the rest of the revolution, but you can't deny that he has skills. If I make it past him there is still two more quality wrestlers, Stray and "The Hotshot" Jimmy Jefferson to go. So while one dream has been achieved it could also be broken as well if I don't keep up my training and hard work ethic. I'm glad you saw the potential in me Mr. Strider and I owe you one, so after we are done here tonight drinks are on me at the hotel bar!!!"

(OOC - good chance for an interruption here, or I can continue my boring ramblings lol Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5

Meet the new Champ (open to bruiser bob and challengers)
Page 1 of 1