UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) Empty
PostSubject: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:21 pm

An official is seen running out to ringside to hand the ring announcer a note with instructions on it....

Ladies and gentlemen i have an announcement to make if anyone tries to jump the barriers or approach the ring while the following superstar is in or near it will be arrested.....

With that a dozen police officers surround the ringside area and the camera cuts to a familar sight of the Tardis....

Fans start immense booing and fire their rubbish at the police officers who look stunned by the reaction but are as yet unfazed.....

Out of the Tardis comes K-9 and a dozen more officers before we finally see Timelord emerge from his "home".The camera follows him to the ringside area and as he approaches the stage area his music starts....

Once again the fans react and express their hatred for Timelord as he makes his way into the ring with the officers,they take up various positions inside the ring to reinforce the outer ring of policemen.K-9 just whizzes around ringside keeping guard as well with permission to use his lazers should anyone be daft enough to come close enough

Timelord grabs a mic and once the crowd quietens down begins to speak....

Well i must say i expected nothing less from you rabble jeering an injured man,great thanks a bunch....

This just incites the crowd even more so Timelord has to wait again to continue talking

As im sure you are all aware i was attacked in a parking lot by a cowardly person,i use person as i seen nothing,I don't know if it was a man,woman or in some cases a beast,I have no idea what i even was hit with,all i can remember is walking into the parking lot and next thing i'm waking up in an ambulance.By the way thanks to those ambulancemen they saved my life with there quick thinking.Now to the reason i am here,it's simple to find my attacker.Well someone did it and i dare you to step out onto the stage and reveal yourself now....

Minutes pass with nobody appearing....

Just as i thought i was attacked by a coward or a traitor,yeah that's right i said traitor meaning that it could have been any of the Rev members.MMJ,Aquius or Tyler i don't want to believe it but who knows,i don't.Or was it management who knew that Rev was on a winning roll and what do you do to stop a group take out it's leader,me.What about Band of Brothers or is that Sisters now,they are supposed to be the "LAW" around here but aside from my attack Syn and Choirboy have been attacked also,hell poor Syn got done twice the fool.Perhaps this was to deflect attention from themselves or are there more than one attacker on the loose.Also what about the Stable of Muppets,anyone of Kermit,Fozzie or whoever may have done it.Distor and Payne i both beat this season so maybe revenge from them??

Timelord pause before talking again......

Heck it could have been one of the new up and coming guy's i do mean anyone,i really don't care who just get out here now and take what is coming to you or are you really a frightened coward who needs a weapon and attack's from behind,you would never see me doing that....

A smirk comes across Timelord's face as he wait's again to see if his attacker will appear....

ooc sorry for the lateness but if anyone wants to protest their innonence or the guilty one steps forward feel free to follow on or rp for ppv whichever suits thx people
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Suddenly the lights in the arena goes dark. The crowd become silent and the suspense is felt from everyone. For a while nothing happens and than a single spot light can be seen on the ceiling of the arena and it follows a little piece of paper, which is sailing down to the floor.

Suddenly the lights goes on again in the arena and hundreds of papers can be seen sailing down to the floor. It lasts for a while before the first one lands directly in the middle of the ring. Only a moment later the rest come down and the cameraman zooms in on one of the papers and the word 'REVENGE' can be read.

The cameraman turns around the card and on the other side can be read 'ITS NOT OVER'. The crowd cheer at this clear message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Timelord look's enraged as the fans cheer wildly,as he bring's the mic slowly up to his lip's he has a cold hard stare for the cameraman who read the card,then he speak's

What's this more mind game's don't even start me or once you are revealed i will bury you.I am now placing a bounty on the head of my attacker of a blank cheque,name your price deal for my attacker to be brought before me for justice to be served.

Timelord shows his smirk again as he calm's down....
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Damien Darkness emerges out of the dim back to address Timelord.

"Stable of Muppets, are we? Perhaps, but at least we trust each other to watch each other's backs, unlike you Revolution idiots. We don't fight and bicker amongst one another trying to vie for face time, worrying that at any moment someone will snap and leave or attack each other. Just look at the turnover your group has had over the past few season. Maybe you should worry about cleaning house in your own group before badmouthing mine."

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"Now, as for attacking you. My Stable is much more of an in your face kind of group instead of a behind the back with a baseball bat. If you get too close to me, I'm not afraid to knock you out with my trusty brass knuckles. We have nothing to gain from taking you out of action, so you might as well go bark up another tree. Bunch of losers!"

With that, Damien Darkness fades back into the blackness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Timelord is enraged with Damien Darkness outburst and responds

Rev has a high turnover in members but also in titles,how many has your stable won? hmmm none i think,feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.Another thing nobody mentioned a baseball bat in my attack ,maybe that's your weapon of choice when your not ready for face to face.Another reason for high turnover is Rev members have a mind of their own and are not puppets,whoops sorry muppets like your bunch but that's neither here nor there i have bigger thing's to worry about then S.O.D.

Timelord laugh's again and think's yea stable of darkness are a bunch of sod's
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:41 am

About this time Lights Out by POD begins to play over the arena speakers and out walks Tyler Ford on the stage. He does not seem to be in a good mood and looks at Timelord in the ring before pulling out the mic from hooded sweatshirt pocket. He puts the mic to his mouth.

Tyler:"Cut the music!!!"

With that the music comes to abrupt stop as Tyler continues.

Tyler:"You know I am tired of being accused in this conspiracy of who attacked you. I have heard from that idiot Browfel. I have heard it from that nut Aquilus. I have heard it from everyone in the back that it was me who attacked you. And now the icing on the cake, accused by the man himself. Well I will tell everyone one last time that I am not the one who attacked you. That is the final time I will tell someone as well because the next to accuse me will get a beatdown like Aquilus is getting at Heartbreak."

With that Tyler lowers the mic and turns to leave...

ooc open for interuption
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am

Timelord look's straight at tyler through the crowd of policemen and tell's him...

I never thought it was you and i said i didn't want to believe a Rev guy would have done it but with that new vgm josh turning your head who knows what you would have done to achieve your goal.I have accused half the roster but even i know not all of them did it even though they probably wished that they had.Don't be taking this personal Tyler it is just my way of edging closer to the truth,but at least you bothered to clear your name unlike some hmmm.

With that Timelord sit's down in the ring refusing to move until the culprit reveals himself again

ooc time for another mystery post to clear the ring and end rp thx
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 pm

ooc - time has passed by for rp's for fridays show, if anyone wants to end this rp, they need to do so in the next 20 mins....
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Mystery
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 pm

The lights in the arena again go out. Suddenly a video appears on the titanthron

After the video it start to rain sparkes over the ring and a loud and frightend laugh can be heard in the whole arena.

Timelord and his mass of policeman try to protect from the sparkes and leave the ring.

(OOC: Sorry Leon. I know its late. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:03 pm

OOC Lmao i have some bible bashing freak after me

end rp probably too late lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)   Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned) Empty

Back to top Go down

Addressing the UNWA (open to anyone mentioned)
Page 1 of 1