UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)

Go down 
+2
Damien Darkness
Leon Heart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) Empty
PostSubject: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Frankie D: "Firsty I just want to say that being apart from you guys hurt like hell last season, but as much as I want to be back in that cosy commentating booth with my friend Winson...I can't...
-
The crowd cheer
-
Frankie D: "I know...I know...its not what you wanted to hear!
-
Winston: "The Idiot..."
-
Frankie D: "You see the reason I cannot be with Winston is due to my Mama...
-
Winston: "You have taken his job Mama?"
-
Mama D: "Hey I told him he could have it back!"
-
Frankie D: "...and you see the reason I can’t come back at the moment is that I have something of even more importance that needs my attention..that’s right I am talking about finding that...no good, dirty dealing, kiss stealing, baby making scumbag who has inserted his disgusting seed of life into my MAMA!”
-
Winston: “oh boy...”
-
Mama D: “Oh no....”
-

Frankie D: “Now...Mama won’t tell me who the father is, but I know for a fact that over the last few months a number of good for nothing UNWA superstars have been laying their trap for Mama, and now it’s time for the person responsible to come forward and take his responsibilities seriously!”
-
The crowd cheer Frankie on
-
Frankie D: “Now then, with the help of Jason and Detective Browfel I have managed to uncover some security camera footage which identifies some key suspects, please turn your attention to the titantron...”
-
The crowd in unison turn to watch the titantron by the entrance way
-
The screen shows a security camera in an deserted side street, in the cornder of the street is a familiar blue police box with a unlit light on top...Mama D suddenly comes into shot, she sneaks up to the doors of the police box and gently wraps a special tune on the doors..
-
Mama D: “And if you need a special password as well Timey, its ‘Mama gonna show you a gooooooooood time!’ Hehe!”
-
The door slowly opens but we do not see who is inside, Mama D enters and the doors shut behind....
-
After a few seconds........
-
...The blue police box starts to rock and tilt, the unlit light on top, suddenly lights up and starts to fire a blue flashing..pulsating light...
-
The footage ends and we are back to Frankie in the ring
-
Frankie D: “So! I want to know what Timelord was doind inticing my Mama into his little blue tardis!...I thought Timelord was injured!....but wait there’s more...
-
Once again we turn our attention to the on screen footage
-
We are in the boiler room the security camera shows one side of the room with pipes, steam is gently puffing out of one of the valves, the other side of the room is unseen due to a partition wall running along it. We see Mama D emerge through the smoke.
-
Mama D: “Ooh I love it down here...now where is the stable of darkness?”
-
A clunk is heard off in the distance, Mama D’s attention is diverted to behind the partition, Mama D peers around the wall
-
Mama D: “Ooooh! Would you look at you! That’s what I call impressive! No wonder your in the stable of darkness! Look at that! The devil should be worshiping you! Oooh Come to Mama!”
-
Mama disappears behind the wall, after a few seconds we hear a commotion, suddenly the valves start letting off more steam until the room is full of smoke, one of the valves starts to rattle and whistle before the scene ends and we are back with Frankie D in the ring.
-
Frankie D: “As you can see by that footage my Mama has been continually pestered and believe me I have more security footage that I could show, but I want to give the ‘father’ the chance to come clean, so whoever you are come out here and make an honest woman of my Mama!”
-
Winston: “Fat chance of that!”
-
Mama D: “Hey!”
-
The crowd await to see if anyone is going to come down to the ring
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp.

"First off, the whole idea of Mamma D being pregnant is sick, especially after the disgusting excuse for a human she has been raising. Second, to suggest that anyone in the Stable of Darkness would have anything to do with impregnating that...that...thing is preposterous and the allegations must be completely false."

The Lord of Evil shakes his head sadly.

"I can explain Mamma D's presence in the boiler room area. We were having a cook-out and Mamma D couldn't get enough of our chicken and ribs, which is why she was looking for us and why she was so impressed with what she found down there. Just because we're evil doesn't mean that we don't get hungry."

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"I'm guessing that you should be talking to Timelord and any of the other Rev idiots that hang out in his "re"tardis. For all you know, they took Frankie D's mama back in time and Timelord is Frankie D's daddy. One idiot begetting another idiot is easy enough to understand. Could be that they did the same thing to Mamma D as well. Just leave the Stable of Darkness out of this whole mess. Thinking about someone impregnating that loudmouthed fat cow is enough to make me lose my lunch."

Damien Darkness fades into the darkness and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Ace listens to Frankie D's speech and makes a move toward the stage area before going back to his locker room. He seems to be hiding something the whole time by his facial expression but says nothing anyways as he disappears into his locker room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:28 pm

We are back in the ring with Frankie D
-
Winston: "That was a little harsh from Damien!"
-
Mama D: "Oh honey, he is right I do love the stable of darkness's cook out!"
-
Winston: "For the rest of us, you mean B-B-Q"
-
Mama D: "Damien Delicious talks tough but we know the truth honey!"
-
Frankie paces the ring shaking his head
-
Frankie D: "So, your stable of darkness wouldnt go near my Mama huh? I really wish you hadn't said that....it would have stopped me showing this....
-
We are back on the titantron and we are backstage some time ago at a UNWA show, the security camera shows the wrestler dressing rooms, noone is around at first, then Mama D comes into view
-
Mama D: "ooohh Bruiser! Bruiser! Darn it! My sexy champion isn't here...."
-
Suddenly a big beat eurodance tune strikes up making Mama D jump, the music blares out, 'Doop Doop, Bop Bop Bop Bop, Dooop Dooop'
-
Suddenly the familiar sight of a UNWA wrestler emerges behind Mama D, he is dancing a dirty dance towards Mama, stripping clothes as he goes
-
Mama D turns around to see Ogre Mcjoker....doing his dirtiest of dances!
-
Mama D: "Oooh honey! I know a much dirtier dance we can do! Come here!"
-
Ogre turns to face the camera with a startled look on his face, he starts to run but Mama D has a big hand around his shoulder
-
the footage thankfully cuts out at this point and we are back with Frankie...
-
Frankie D: "I am very sorry you made me do that, but I am going to get to the bottom of this damn it! So who else wants to rule themselves out...or in?"
-
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:50 pm

OOC - If Ogre DID do it, that's going to be one hell of an ugly baby Smile
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 pm

(ooc: James shudders at the idea of that being the case)
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Devastator X will be shown, walking out of The Stable Of Darkness' boiler room. He will be carrying a autographed picture of himself. The picture will be zoomed in on, and it will reveal the following writing....

To the sweetest piece of meat in the UNWA,

Thanks for the other night,

You're more than my mama,

You're my number one sexy fan,

To Mama D,

The Sex Freak 2000 JD

--fade to black--
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:34 pm

(OOC - I think I just threw up a lil in my mouth)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Timelord quickly steps out to the ring along with his guards to address Frankie and the Muppets.

Timelord: "Listen here Frankie "oops i burnt my trousers" D do i have to set K-9 on you again,nope didn't think so ha ha...Also i think the ladies of the S.O.D. were too quick to protest their innoncence but seriously a cook off yea right come on your supposed to be international stars and evil into the bargain"

Timelord smirks and thinks was it Muppet pancakes or maybe Frog's legs or a bear's favourite food fish.

Timelord: "Really what were you muppets cooking,what does Kermit.fozzie and the rest of the freaks eat?? Now from the footage i have seen of the tardis been used in such a way it really is a simple i was testing new shock absorbers and Mama D was the prefect weight,i mean woman to test them.Thats why you can see the tardis shaking back and forth and the light comes on when there's too much shock for it too handle.....She was well rewarded with a few buckets of fried chicken and a few re runs of Frankie getting fried like a chicken ha ha.I shouldn't have to explain anything to anyone but when you get accused by a bunch of oddballs and freaks i felt it only right to speak on this matter.
-

Timelord: "Here Mama have another bucket on me now your eating for 2 maybe more...."
-
Mama D: "Ooooh my man Timey knows how to keep his woman!"
-
As Timelord leaves the ring he hands Mama the food and smiles while walking away

Last edited by Leon Heart on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited by leon to add mama d)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Frankie D: "Things are starting to make sense, but trust me there are some UNWA superstars keeping unusally quiet....I want you to know this matter is not resolved! I will get to the bottom of this thing..even if it taked nine months!!"
-
Frankie D leaves the ring and heads back down the ramp towards the exit
-
Winston: "Well looks like your boy is going to find out your secret Mama...one way or another!"
-
Mama D: "Frankie couldnt find his way out of his backside if you gave him a torch and a map!"
-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)   Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Daddy (Open to anyone who is capable of doing the dirty deed (or anyone who may be a suspect!)
Page 1 of 1