UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake)   Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Snake is walking down the prison corridor in handcuffs with an armed guard on each side of him. They stop at a set of bars. A buzz is heard in the background and the bars slide open. Snake is then led into the prison visitor’s center.

Guard: “You have a visitor Snake.”

The guard removes Snake’s handcuffs and Snake sits down in the booth and looks across at the Pittsburgh Mauler.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “Snake, you probably do not know me, but I am a wrestler in the UNWA. I don’t know if they permitted you to watch last Sunday’s Sacrifice show, but if you didn’t, then let me tell you the reason why I am here. Damien Darkness and I will be conducting a poetry slam next Sunday and the suggestion was made for you to be one of the judges. I spoke with Leon earlier and we can set up a satellite feed for you so that you can judge from here.”
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake)   Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Snake stares out at Pittsburgh Mauler for sometime before leaning forward, knocking his chair back slightly as he stands just short of glass seperating the two.

Snake: Do you even know who I am? Do you even know who you are looking at? You know nothing...you sit there, with your ideas, your freedom. You come into my palace, the place where I am god...all for what? Poetry? Why on earth would I do anything for you, you're the sort of person I step on...so why should I do this?!

Snake is shaking his head. As behind him a door opens, and in walks a suited man with a briefcase, he leans in and whispers to Snake who is listening.

Snake: What?! You're kidding me?

The figure continues to whisper.

Snake: Part of the deal? I don't remember agreeing to listen to a bunch of...fine...

Snake stares at Pittsburgh Mauler again before walking out not even saying another word. The suited man turns to Pittsburgh Mauler.

Man: He'll be there.
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake)   Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:07 am

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Ok"

Mauler gets up and leaves.

ooc: This part of the RP is closed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake)   Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering a panel-part 3 (open to Snake)
Page 1 of 1