UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers Empty
PostSubject: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:17 am

Lights Out by POD begins to play over the arena speakers as Tyler Ford makes his way out from the backstage area. The fans are booing frantically at Tyler as he makes his way to the ring. He slings the Pride title into the ring and then rolls under the ropes himself. He walks over the ring announcer and grabs a mic from him before returning to where the Pride title lays and picks hit up and puts it on his left shoulder. He slowly brings the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.

Tyler:"Tonight I face Freelancer for this title."Tyler pats the Pride title.And we will fight in a Last Blood match. Well quite frankly it does not matter the match we fight in because the end result will be the same. I will walk out the Pride Champion just like I walked in the Pride Champion. But with the match we have tonight the only thing that Freelancer needs to worry about is whether the trainers are equipped to stop the blood loss. But no worries Freelancer because I have checked and they say they have everything they need to stop the loss of blood you will have and be able to tend to you in a timely manner so you can continue your career. Figured it was the least I could do. Because frankly Freelancer you are just a bump in the road to get to what I really want. The rematch with Aquilus so I can shut him up once and for all. And Freelancer don't worry about Revolution because quite frankly don't think they will be anywhere near my match because they have not been anywhere near me for the past freaking month."

Tyler stops for a moment and seems to calm himself down before he continues.

Tyler:"But back to the subject at hand. Tonight me and Freelancer walk into this ring and battle for this title. But only one walking out of the ring will be me with my Pride title. And quite frankly nothing you can do about it."

Tyler lowers the mic as Lights Out begins to play again...

ooc open for interruption
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 am

Timelord step's out onto the stage and demand's Tyler's music to be cut while looking straight at Tyler....

Listen to me nice and clear if you want Rev at your match with that idiot Freelancer i will be there,all you have to do is ask.I can't read minds oh wait i can ha ha

But all this negative talk about Rev not being there has to stop i already explained that to you not that i really had too,but i gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Now i want to know where do your loyalities belong now?? With me and Rev or where??
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:20 pm

I will RP on this tomorrow.....so if tyler or time wants to add more plz do Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm

i plan on adding more tonight after work
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am

Tyler looks at Timelord and the begins to speak.

Tyler:"So you don't have to explain anything to me huh. Well then if that is the way things are then I guess I don't have to tell you where my loyalties lie then. But since you did somewhat explain with pitiful excuses then I will at least give you a bit of my loyalties. My main loyalty is to myself and next is keeping this title around my waist. Past that like I told you earlier we will see how things go but don't expect me to just bow down and kiss your a$$ just because you gave me reasons why no one was there to back me. Because Timelord you should have known by now that my trust is there to anyone who asks for it within reason but will go away quick when someone backs off what they said they would do. Now Timelord if you will excuse me I got a match to get ready for."

Lights Out begins to play again as Tyler gets ready to leave the ring...

ooc open for you free unless time wants to add
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 am

Timelord walk's down to ringside to meet Tyler so they can talk man to man

Listen when i asked you to join Rev your career was heading down the pan and i promised you one thing Gold,so what's that?

Point's to Pride Title

Your problem is with Aq not me,so keep your promise to me and keep that extra 12 pounds you carry around with you,while putting Freelancer out of comission like i did his tag team partner months back.Prove to me i made the right choice in bringing you into Rev.Just don't let me down Tyler too many have done that but no more.Let's go since it seems Freelancer is too afraid to come out while i am here beside you.....

ooc over to Freelancer
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:11 pm

just then freelancer comes out and starts talking

freelancer looks a tyler and timelord and starts smiling
FREELANCER:do you know timelord ye you are right you put my tag partner out of commision but hes a better man than you ever will be,and if you or your little elves come out here and interrupt our match i dont care who interrupts i will be coming for you timelord
freelancer pauses and then turns around to tyler ford

FREELANCER:and as for you tyler i was the last man standing last week against aquilis and tonight the last blood that will drop into the ring will be yours

and with that he starts to walk away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Timelord just stares coldly at Freelancer as he walks away while putting his arm across Tyler's chest holding him back.

Leave him mate you will beat him and if there is anything left i will finish him off ha ha.Let's go and prepare for your match up....

ooc end rp unless Tyler has diff ending
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Tyler glares at Freelancer as Timelord has his arm in front of him. Tyler then looks at Timelord and says.

Tyler:"There will be nothing left of him for you to deal with."

With that Tyler and Timelord leave the ring to a chorus of boos.

ooc end of rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers   Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Blood, only blood flowing will be Freelancers
Page 1 of 1