UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)

Go down 
+2
Damien Darkness
The Pittsburgh Mauler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) Empty
PostSubject: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:12 am

ooc: Here is the first poem. After Damien's poem, then I'll come up with a rebuttal to his. Then we'll include the judge's responses.

Mauler pulls out a piece of paper and starts reading it.

The Pittsburgh Mauler:
“Welcome to the 1st ever UNWA Poetry Slam tonight,
I hope everyone is ready, cause I am spoilin’ for a fight.
Damien is jealous because I got a book deal,
So we are out here tonight doing this and keeping it real.
Currently, I’m taking on Damien Darkness in prose,
Later on, it is Timelord that I will depose.
The Title of Evil will be no more
as I will rock the Stable to its core.
We all know how Damien loves Dio,
It is probably his wish that he could see them in Rio.
This is Damien’s IPod; he left it lying in the locker room,
Shall we look at the playlist of the supposed leader of doom?”

Mauler stumbles a little and then regains his composure. He looks at Damien with contempt.

The Pittsburgh Mauler:
“Oh my god! I nearly fainted to the mat.
Spice Girls and NSYNC, now I have to ask you…’What’s up with that?’”

Mauler chuckles a little.

Last edited by The Pittsburgh Mauler on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:39 am

Damien Darkness sneers at the Pittsburgh Mauler and pulls out his own piece of paper.

"Before I begin, I just want to state that I have chosen to not have the judge of my choice for this slam, as I will depend on the judges here to give my poetry fair treatment."

The Lord of Evil clears his throat and reads his poem.

"Mauler who wanted a fight in the ring
Got wimpy and suggested this poetry thing
A slam that he says will end our big feud
I just find it an excuse to be rude
To speak poorly of Mauler and his hometown city
Which, although home to champions, isn't that pretty
I see how he sucks up to the mindless crowd
Which gives him accolades and cheers really loud
But wouldn't know good poetry if it should appear
Like this one I've composed and am reading right here
So when this is over, I'll just say "aw, shucks"
I just knocked out Mauler with a pair of brass knucks."

Damien Darkness pulls a pair of brass knuckles out of his tights and connects with Pittsburgh Mauler's head, knocking him down. The Lord of Evil turns to the panel of judges.

"I've had my say in this poetry slam. Judge as you will, but I'm out of here. Oh, and by the way, as for the songs Mauler found on my iPod, you really can't get more evil than N'SYNC or Spice Girls, now can you? I use them to torture small animals and children in my boiler room."

With that, Damien Darkness walks towards the back.

ooc - back to you

Last edited by Damien Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: (open to the judges now)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Mauler rises to his feet after a moment, checking to see if he is bleeding.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Well, I had a rebuttal planned, but since Damien decided to take the easy way out, I guess we'll leave it up to the judges then."

ooc: Judges can do the judging now.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 pm

(ooc - maybe this should be on next fridays show? I havent had the time to post a response, and we need one from Kal and Snake, and then we need to wrap it up so we are not really close yet...that's ok we dont need to rush it....)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:40 am

(OOC: Actually, I am thinking about what to really say since the post was made... But haven't come up with a satisfying response from Kal yet Smile )
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 pm

(OOC: And I'm just generally lazy, lol, but really I just be bogged down with work that whilst keeping me by the computer doesn't really allow me to be creative at the moment, but I will try and get something up at some point.)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 pm

(ooc) And I never picked my extra judge for the slam (especially since I forgot about it). Perhaps we should hold this off until next week, by which time I've officially picked someone to judge the slam.
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:51 pm

ooc: That's fine with me if you guys all agree. It will let Damien and myself come up with rebuttals if we wish.
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:17 pm

ooc: Don't forget to get your responses in guys (Damien Darkness and special judge, Leon, Kal, Snake, and Hemorrhage)
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Mine is in. I've sent it to Leon.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:41 am

ooc - I've edited my post to not have a 5th judge. This should lessen the number of judging responses needed. Once the remaining judges have put their responses in to Leon (this means you, Snake), I think we can close it out.

DD
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 pm

(OOC Unfortunately Leon will not be available for this rp....due to an enforced absence..not sure if you two would be better ending this beating the daylights out of each other?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm

OOC - I don't have a problem kicking him around...completely up to the Mauler
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm

ooc: I don't have a problem beating up Damien either. tongue
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Sorry guys but with it being my birthday weekend I wasn't able to get my judging in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)   Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret) Empty

Back to top Go down

Poetry Slam (open to Leon, Kal, Snake, and Damien's mystery judge if he isn't keeping it secret)
Page 1 of 1