UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) Empty
PostSubject: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:08 am

We find Tyler backstage walking down the halls of the backstage area. You can tell he is not in a good mood as he is shoving anything and anyone that is in his way. A few crew members get pushed against the wall and then the cameraman that is showing this scene gets pushed against the wall as Tyler goes by. The cameraman settles himself and continues showing Tyler heading down the hall where he runs into El Cartographer. Tyler pushes him against the wall of the hall as well before turning back to look at El Cartographer.

Tyler:"You need to watch where you are going."

Tyler looks to walk away before looking back at El Cartographer again and talking.

Tyler:"By the way punk seems Timelord wants a word with you. Meant to tell you last week but guess I forgot when a damn fool hit me over the head with a chair and cost me my title."

El Cartographer:"Why the ---- would Timelord want to talk with me?"

Tyler:"You know I don't have time for your questions if you want to know why he wanted to see you then go to his locker room and find him. And deliver a message to him that we have problems."

With that Tyler storms off in search of who knows what.

ooc hope that works for you el cart and time...also el cart hope you did not mind that i put words in your mouth.

Last edited by Tyler Ford on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:22 am

El cartographer raises his hand as if to say something, but puts it back down and walks towards timelord's locker room.

Suddenly, halfway there, Detective Browfel pops his head out of a nearby trashcan.

Browfel: "Hey El Photographer! You see anything suspicious? Hmmmm? Hmmmm?"

Detective Browfel inches his magnifying glass closer to El cartographer, who then pounds the top of the trash can with his fist, knocking Browfel back inside.

El cartographer: "Shut up, loser."

El cartographer continues walking towards the locker room. The camera shifts to inside the locker room. El cartographer dramatically swings the door open, smashing the camera.

The camera cuts back to the outside and swings in closer to el cartographer, who stops casually.

El cartographer: "Hey, that Tyler Ford guy says that he's got problems..."

El cartographer pauses before striking a dramatic pose.

El cartographer: "...and that you wanted to see the coolest map-maker himself, il Cartographer!... Or el cartographer... Depending on how you want to say it."

Last edited by el cartographer on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thanks for changing it)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:26 am

ooc changed for you el cart
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:01 am

Timelord stare's at El wothisname and think's to himself i hope that i have made the right choice.

Seem's we both have a common problem and maybe we can help each other out,you need back up while i need someone to challenge for the Prestige Title.Although you aren't quite ready for either,meaning that you need special training.

Aquilus is prepared to take you under his wing's of chaos as i have challenged him to turn a useless map boy into a champion of a title that once graced my waist.If you are indeed man enough to undergo Aq's training then make your way over to this secret location.

Timelord hand's EL Cartographer a note with an address on it.

Aq is expecting you but should you fail to show then i will know i made a bad scouting error and perhaps instead of friend's we will become enemies.

Now go for i must find Tyler oh and El Cart good luck you will need it....
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:02 am

el cartographer grunts with a frown on his face as he stares at the note before silently storming out of the locker room.
--------------------------------------
(OOC: Later in the show, if this is fine with timelord.)

el cartographer is shown walking, not in the UNWA arena, and holding the note he had gotten from timelord with the "secret location" on it. El cartographer stops before knocking on the wall.

el cartographer: "Aquilus? You here?"

el cartographer takes two steps back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 am

ooc not only fine but prefect
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 am

(OOC: Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 am

A nearby door creaks open and a voice can be heard from inside

Aquilus:
"Oh.....so you actually came? I was going to enjoy the chase.....come inside......I have something I want to show you"
-
El Cartographer slowly and cautiously enters the dark room, and looks up to see a small room, with Aquilus sitting on a small wooden chair, his black hood completely covering his face. Next to Aquilus can be seen a man tied to a chair and gagged. The man has been stripped from the top up and has bruises across his face and body. The man is making muffled noises through the gag. The man.....is detective Browfel
-
Aquilus: "You came for training and here it is. You are not just going to learn the way of Revolution.....you will learn the way of Chaos.......The way of Aquilus! I know you detest this man.....let those emotions boil the blood within your body, bring that raw emotion to the forefront, nothing else matters. Do not feel fear, do not feel regret....THAT is the way of Chaos"
-
Aquilus gets up and steps backwards
-
Aquilus: "Time for you to make a choice map boy. Leave here now with your.....morals.....or finish him and become a man. If you do what I say you will gain a place in the most prestigious stable in the UNWA and will have 'started' your training.......if you leave......you will become my prey"

Last edited by Aquilus on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it more family friendly)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:49 am

(ooc: Leon, if at any point this rp becomes toooo dark and nasty, I will edit)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Aquilus wrote:
(ooc: Leon, if at any point this rp becomes toooo dark and nasty, I will edit)

I have found out recently that certain fed's have been trawling through shows and finding anything they can to get them closed down, so perhaps we could make this more PG13?
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 am

(ooc: ok i have dulled it down a bit.....over to el carto)
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:51 am

el cartographer stares at Aquilus and starts to grin.

el cartographer: "Destroy my 2nd-to-worst ememy in the world? Okay!"

el cartographer picks up Detective Browfel with the chair,

and slams his face into the wall three times before dropping him on his head on the ground performing a devastating Tied-To-Chair Wall Smash!!!

DETECTIVE BROWFEL IS BLEEDING!!!

el cartographer: "So you DO know the meaning of "unrecognizable clump" now, huh?"

el cartographer picks up Detective Browfel, still in the chair.
el cartographer lifts Detective Browfel up onto his head and then over his head
before slamming him onto the ground while doing a frontflip executing

Mortal Cartographer Cruncher!!!

DETECTIVE BROWFEL IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

el cartographer stares at the knocked out mess that is Detective Browfel before looking at Aquilus.

el cartographer: "So, uh... How'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 am

Aquilus looks on with no expression on his face and then gives a slow clap
-
Aquilus: "I guess it just wasn't his day. That will do for a start. And get rid of the lisp......No self respectful student of mine talks like a sissy.....Next week we will move onto MOVING target practice"
-
Aquilus runs his hands along the blood and then holds it in the air
-
Aquilus: "Blood for the Blood God! Khorne....please accept this sacrifice from your new child"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)   A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time) Empty

Back to top Go down

A bad time to be meeting Tyler...(open to el cart and time)
Page 1 of 1