UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) Empty
PostSubject: It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus)   It' time to Take a Bow (open to all, but mostly DD, Timelord and Aquilus) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:13 pm

James Young came out from backstage with a guitar and a mic stand, he was soon in the ring, with a smirk on his face and mic in hand.

James: "I am going to be singing a song,"

The crowd cheered at the idea.

James: "It's about Timelord, Damien Darkness and Aquilus,"

The crowd boo the mention of the three heels.

James: "Trust me, this song suits them. It's call 'Take a Bow' by 'Muse',"

James placed the mic he was using on the mic stand and some music started playing from the TitanTron. It was some soft music, but it sounded somewhat techno. James waited for a few moments before he started singing.