UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Training with Kal (open to Kaluani)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) Empty
PostSubject: Training with Kal (open to Kaluani)   Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Backstage, the camera slips into Kaluani's dressing room. Inside, we see the Pittsburgh Mauler talking with Kaluani.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "I have this new move I've been working on that I want to debut this week. Do you mind if I try it on you for a second. It is called the Writer's Block."

ooc: I figure if you are OK with it, I'll slip the move on you for a second, get your opinion, and you can show me a move, unless you have something else you want to do with this RP.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Training with Kal (open to Kaluani)   Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 pm

*ooc - let me know if you want this confinded to archives or if you want it kept for another day*
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Training with Kal (open to Kaluani)   Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 pm

ooc: Leon, you can move this to the archive. I'll leave it up to Kal to see if he wants to do a training RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Kal (open to Kaluani)   Training with Kal (open to Kaluani) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with Kal (open to Kaluani)
Page 1 of 1