UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) Empty
PostSubject: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Melissa Seymour, The Silent Man's sister is standing in the ring with her brother. Melissa is holding a mic and looking angry. The Silent Man is looking confident. He is wearing a suit instead of the hospital robes he always used to wear before.

Melissa: "Good evening. My name is Melissa Seymour and this is my brother, Michael Bent. You all know him better by the name Silent Man."

The crowd cheers and some chanting of "Chatty" is heard from the audience. Melissa looks even more angry.

Melissa: "Ok, first rule to make clear: No one, and I mean no one, uses the name Chatty when referring to my brother. If they do so, I personally promise to come and disembowel them."

The crowd makes an "Oooo!"-sound and a young man, who has a place near the ring shouts out: "Wow, Chatty's sister is spicy!" Melissa looks at the man, walks to the ropes and exits the ring showing admirable agility. She then walks to the man, who is laughing. Melissa opens her purse.

Melissa: "**** you!"

Melissa takes out a can of pepper spray from her purse and sprays a hefty amount in the man's eyes. The man screams.

Melissa: "Relax, that was only water. But next one will get real pepper spray in their eyes. So is there anyone else here who wants to compromise their chance to actually see this damn show?"

Only a few cheers are heard in the arena.

Melissa: "Good. You may call my brother The Silent Man, as that is his wrestling name and will remain as his wrestling name. Dr. Sotsog created a brand, and I will stick to it. You may also call my brother Michael or Mikey, but not Chatty, that is a derogatory term. My brother can't talk because of his traumas, and no one will makee fun of that!"

Melissa takes a moment to calm herself down.

Melissa: "I have a temper, as you can see, and I can stand up for myself. But, I will not act like a maniac, who can't control her rage. I will be, from now on, The Silent Man's manager and intend to do a hell of a lot better job than his previous 'manager'."

Melissa: "And, on my first day here as a manager, I have some things I would like to settle."

Melissa looks down on the ground. The Silent Man puts his hand on his sister's shoulder, as if to encourage her. Melissa raises her head and nods.

Melissa: "There is no point in boring everyone about details of what happened to me an my brother when we were kids. Short version is: Our parents were murdered and I was said it was a miracle I survived. The fact that Mikey survived too, makes this twice the miracle. The murderer got cought and is in prison. I was lucky and was adopted in a good family. Mikey wasn't so lucky and eventually ended up in the hands of that monster Sotsog."

Melissa: "Thanks to El Lobo and Yellow Girl, both of whom I respect, and Mr. Williams, god rest his soul, I was reunited with my brother. Now the question is, why was Sotsog allowed to operate in this federation?"

Melissa (after a brief pause): "The answer is simple: Because the management of this federation is rotten: Leon Heart is nothing but a puppet who is less of a man than me. Richard Anthony pulls all the strings. His enforcer, the 'man-monster' Paulley, or whatever that whale is called, pretends to be a wrestler in the ring. And last, mister righteousness, Kaluani, lets us believe that he tries to get rid of the 'evil' in this federation while he himself is so full of s*** you can smell him 10 miles away."

Melissa: "So, I want explanations and my brother wants a match against Paulley, Leon or Kaluani."

There are mixed reactions in the crowd after the attack against the UNWA management.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:04 pm

The audience waits for something to happen, but the entrance stays silent. After some seemingless endless moments, Kaluani appears at the stage.
-
He takes some steps towards the ring, shaking his head. As he enters it, he walks up to both persons in the ring, standing right in front of them.
-
Kaluani: "well, if this isn't Dr.Sotsog's little pet and his new master. You call yourself better than the doctor, yet your anger is by far greater than his..."
-
He shakes his head again.
-
Kaluani: "You know, there's a lot of things you might say and do, but no one dares to challenge my honor! I don't care about you and your past, I don't care about "Mikey's" past that much. From my part, he can have the match... but ! He lost against Theram in a fair match and Theram is #1 contender. So he will have to wait and stand in line. But besides, what do you expect from that match? Do you think you can "rid" the federation of its managment? Do you think you do it better? Lady, stick to the rules of living and keep managing your brother if you want, but stay out of my way."

Last edited by Kaluani on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:56 pm

The Silent Man looks like he is about to attack Kaluani. Melissa stops him, but looks furious herself. She stays quiet until her face looks calmer again.

Melissa: "Kaluani, you are right about one thing: Anger is not the solution, and I will not let my anger consume me or my brother. I was prepared for this."

Melissa looks into her purse and picks up some papers.

Melissa: "Ah yes, here is Kaluani. A great quote by you from some time ago: 'I believe in the Power of one. I believe one person can change destiny, I believe that you have to shape your own future.' followed by 'Today is the day I will defeat the greatest evil in this federation, I will personally send BBC's "Man Mountain" Paulley to the ground, screaming in pain'."

Melissa takes a pauce. Her face looks calm.

Melissa: "And you did just that, you won the title and everyone chants your name. And you get to relish in your great power while succumbing into an abyss which will make you the greatest evil in this federation. Enjoy the chants, enjoy the fame, enjoy the power."

Melissa calmly puts the papers away. She then stares Kaluani with a cold stare.

Melissa: "How dare you say that the greatest evil in this federation faced you the night you faced Paulley? How dare you call my brother, a human being with his own will, a pet of anyone when infact he was enslaved by a cruel and evil man. That man took advantage of my brothers weakness, and you did nothing to change my brothers destiny as he was suffering. And now, you are calling my brother a pet of someone... You are unbelievable... You are evil..."

Melissa: "We don't care about your title belt. Theram can have his title shot, he earned it. What we want tonight is to see you bleed, only to check if your blood is as black and corrupt as your soul."
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:22 pm

For a moment, Kaluani looks a little surprised. He looks at Melissa, then over to the Silent Man, then to the crowd and then back to Melissa.
-
Kaluani: "Little Girl, watch your words. I have proven my honor more than once and you are yet nothing than a newcomer proclaiming to be someone. I do understand your anger, but still I have more duties to fullfil than to care about everyone in particular. we are still talking about grown-ups, aren't we? And if someone is not able to watch for himself, then a wrestling federation is probably not the right place to be!"
-
The crowd erupts in chants as he says this and starts chanting his name aloud. Kaluani walks close to Melissa, standing right to her. You can see the Silent Man having a hard time to keep himself from attacking the VGM, but he is able to hold on to Melissa's words.
-
Kaluani: "I tell you what, Misses Seymour. You come out of nothing and the only the thing you do is moaning around and insulting people. In your wrath, you stick to nothing... You should start researching more about what you say. You have no rights to insult my honor, nor my person or what i do. You are a Nobody and yet ... - Your little brother can have his match, as I am afraid of no one. But this won't do any good in any sense. You won't be any happier afterwards, "Mikey" won't be any healthier... And I am pretty sure that this isn't what you or Mikey really want - so why don't stop talking rubbish and insulting honest people and start talking about what you really want."
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:22 am

Melissa stares at Kaluani. She then looks at the crowd chanting Kaluani's name.

Melissa: "I do have the right to be angry. I share the same blood with my brother and he is all the family I have left. As he was taken from me, I had no family. To me, this federation has taken advantage of my brother and has kept us apart."

Melissa: "And you are right Kaluani, I come from nowhere. But as I come from nowhere, that means I don't know the people in this federation. And you haven't proven your honour to me. And, by the way, when did I claim to be anything else than what I am, Mikey's sister and manager?"

Melissa: "As for your comment about grown-ups, I totally agree - a wrestling federation is not the right place for my brother. I wish he would quit wrestling. But he wants to stay here. And partly I understand him: After all, wrestling is all that he can do."

Melissa: "So we try to do things like they are done here. I try to do what Mikey wants me to do. Mikey wants a match with someone from the management, and after that we see what happens. But I still want to say..."

The Silent Man suddenly kicks the ground with immense force creating a loud noice. Melissa and Kaluani both look at him. Mikey puts his index finger in front of his mouth, showing his wish that everyone would be quiet for a while. Melissa nods.

The Silent Man walks to Kaluani and stands in front of him. He points at Kaluani with his left hand while putting his righthand index finger in front of his mouth. He then turns his left hand to point at Melissa. then he lowers his hands before raising them again. He points at Melissa and then himself and then crosses his middle finger and index finger and shows that to Kaluani.

Silent Man then rolls his sleaves to show scars left from Dr. Sotsog's 'special training'. He shows them to Kaluani. After that he rolls back his sleeves. Silent Man points at Kaluani and then himself. Then he hits his clenched fists together. Mikey then points to Kaluani again and then himself and makes a gesture, used to indicate 'nothing', with his hands. He then walks back to his sister and nods at her.

Melissa sighs: "Do you need a translation, Kaluani?"
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:14 pm

Kaluani scrunches up his eyes as the Silent Man performs his actions, then shakes his head in disbelieve.
-
Kaluani: "Well, well. Are we starting to compare battlescars now or what? I can understand what you're pointing at, but you are blaming the wrong person, Mikey - but it doesn't matter. Things happened the way they did and nothing will change that now. If you feel better afterwards -but don't say I didn't warn you- you can have your match after I'm finished with Theram - as it is my duty as champion to fight the #1 contender."
-
Kaluani looks over to Melissa, then to the crowd, then again back to her.
-
Kaluani: "Yeah, you're a greenhorn here - but you seemed prepared pretty well with all those quotes and pesky things you have in your handbag. And you have prepared a lot of things from my past, but still you say you don't know that I proved my honor. Never mind, but you should go and have a more detailed research the next time. But I am not here to make enemies, I am here to settle things, so i grant your brother the match he wants..."
-
The crowd screams and chants both "Silent Man" and "Kaluani" over and over, although still a few "Chatty's" mix up the thing.
-
Kaluani: "But let me say one last thing. You are searching for someone to blame, yet there is no one to blame for what happened in this specific case except Dr.Sotsog himself. My duties as a VGM are not to look after each wrestler and drive them home, I am not their babysitters. All we got were contracts from Mikey's manager and in that case it's nothing different to now getting contracts from you. I won't go and check back on what you do with Mikey after the match - it's none of my buisness. I do care for the people around, and yet I have to fight for myself and solve my problems on my own."
-
For a moment, he looks down and is silent and waits for the audience to calm down also. After a few seconds of silence, he again raises his voice.
-
Kaluani: "But as I already said, I am a man of honor and if a challenge is handed to me, I won't back down. And well, Mikey, I think we two can have a great and fair match on the next possible point in the future, I will work that out. If you like, even a special match of your choice. But on the other hand, promise me to watch for yourself and your sister and don't try too hard, do you?"
Kaluani again raises his voice, not awaiting any kind of answer "And after you had your revenge-match, are we done and keep getting back to buisness? I don't mind you defeating Leon or BBC afterwards if you want, but for my part, the thing is done from that point onwards."

-
With that, Kaluani walks a a few steps forwards up to the Silent man and then stops in front of him. For a moment, they both stare at each other, then Kaluani holds a hand to him.
-
Kaluani: "Honor for Honor. Blood for Blood. Are we agreed on that one?"

Last edited by Kaluani on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 am

The Silent Man takes Kaluani's hand and they shake hands as The Silent Man nods in agreement.

Melissa can be seen rolling her eyes in the background.

Melissa: "Yes, I did my homework, but I only see what is shown - not what goes around behind the scenes. But that doesn't really matter, as my brother seems to agree that after a fair match between you two things are settled. I really don't understand you wrestlers, on that I should have done my homework better..."

Melissa leaves the ring and walks up the ramp.

Melissa: "Mikey, you can meet me backstage when you are finished here."

The Silent Man nods. He looks at Kaluani with something that seems to be a 'we're cool, may I go now'-look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:58 am

Kaluani simply nods at the Silent Man, who then start to walk and catches up with his sister. Shortly before they leave the ring, Kaluani turns around.
-
Kaluani: "Hey, Melissa?"
-
The pair stops and takes a look back to Kaluani, who takes up his usual smile.
-
Kaluani: "Eventually you will understand."
-
And with that, he bows to both of them and then starts walking backstage also.

(OOC: Cool RP - and heck, we nearly did write our own novel!)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:26 pm

(OOC: Yes, this was cool. Very Happy And nearly a novel as you said.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)   Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's to blame (Open to BBC, Leon and kaluani)
Page 1 of 1