UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

MasterRon Ready to Master the ring.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. Empty
PostSubject: MasterRon Ready to Master the ring.   MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 pm

MasterRon is THE Master of everything he does and he does everything!!
Hight: Over 6' (5'11" when he takes off his boots)
Weight: Over 200 lbs (He has been known to tape weights to his but cheeks during a weigh in)

I am a very nice guy. I like everyone as long as they don't try to show me up. I do not understand why everyone wants to try to show me up. I am The Master!(Most people see him as a Heel.)

I mastered the English language at the age of ten when I won Third place in a city wide spelling bee. The other two people got lucky with easy words. I spelled all the hard ones.

In High school I was the assistant captain of the baseball team. The thing they picked as captain was a freak that was not really human.

I received a scholarship to go to college and become a receiver for the football team. During the last game of the season I got my first chance to shine returning the kick off in the second half. (The normal return man got injured and so did his back up.) Everyone could see I was going to be the next best thing. All of the players from both teams jumped on me and injured my back. (He dropped the ball and was tackled by one man.) I had to drop out of school because of the injury. (His scholarship was taken away because of all of the fights he was starting. His injury was a pulled muscle, maybe.)

As I recovered faster than the doctors had ever seen, I tried out for the US Olympic team. I was told that I would have been selected as FIRST alter net for the team but I would not be able to get the documentation to enter China. Apparently the people in China have heard about me and where to afraid to let me in the country. ( The people had to figure out something so he would stop calling them.)

The first time I stepped into the ring I knocked out my challenger with one tap from my amazing spike of an elbow. (It was supposed to be a boxing match.) I have now dedicated my life to becoming the master of the ring. As soon as these people stop playing all of these political games I will be the champion!

Because I have am stronger, faster, smarter and just better than all of you I will be more than happy to face you in the ring and show you some of your flaws. I know all of the technical moves, I can do all of the high flying moves and I will brawl with you. You need to be ready because I will not be responsible for the injuries you will probably receive.

MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. HOMEDICS_THERAP_MWEHC_NEW_3_IN_1_PAIN_RELIEF_ELBOW_WRAP_SUPPORT_Hot_and_Cold_Therapy_with_the_extra_power_of_Magnetic_Therapy_b
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterRon Ready to Master the ring.   MasterRon Ready to Master the ring. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Welcome Masterron, very nice intro!
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

MasterRon Ready to Master the ring.
Page 1 of 1