UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) Empty
PostSubject: Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura)   Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Flashing image's of The Madman dressed as The Joker are shown on the Titantron as The Madman is Loose enter's the arena for his debut match against Aura,another rookie.
He shake's hands with fan's stupid enough to touch his hands as he is wearing gloves fitted with shockers.
Laughing madly he makes his way to the ring to await Aura,entering the ring he trips on the ropes but just manages to stay upright getting a cheap laugh.

The ring announcer declines shaking his hands so The Madman takes offence to this causing him to preform a trick nobody in Unwa has seen yet.

Madman picks the ring announcer and throws her to the mat executing a Mad Slam,with that Aura's music hits

ooc over to you matey
Back to top Go down
Aura
Jobber
Jobber
Aura

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura)   Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 am

Aura stands at the top of the entrance ramp dressed in torn faded denim jeans and a dirty white t-shirt, carrying a mic. He stops half way down to the ring and raises the mic up
-
Aura:
"I came to this federation to begin my training....As I told you before I have been......gifted.....with abilities but I need to hone them. I want to be a hero, or something like that. Well here I am with my first match, and I am already up against a villain, someone who gets cheap thrills from shocking young children and women.......LISTEN TO ME MADMAN!!!! you will lose tonight, 1...2...3... It's time to show the fans exactly what I am capable of"
-
Aura throws the mic to the ground and runs towards the ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura)   Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:36 am

ooc done do for entrances????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura)   Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura) Empty

Back to top Go down

Madman makes his ring debut (open to Aura)
Page 1 of 1