UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

El Lobo makes a challange (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

El Lobo makes a challange (Open) Empty
PostSubject: El Lobo makes a challange (Open)   El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 pm

"I'll deny that pendejo, the honor." El Lobo mutters as he wanders along the backstage corridors.
"Leon, that vato is loco..to deep with the suit. But, he is the GM." The Latino man continues as he makes his way to the garage and his crimson red Chevy Camaro 327 hardtop. He runs the hand over the hood and the painting of a woman in a yellow top upon it. After a moments thought he pulls up a cellphone and dails a number.
"Hola Vato, its El Lobo homie. See, I'm thinking..Having put down your VGM Kaluani, and then shown that there is no El in Dutch language...I figured.." El Lobo coughs softly.
"I want, your dawg homie..No Jeffe, the suit, bro.. Madra Dios..Anthony homie, I want him in the ring Jeffe..so what, we cool?"
"Reason?"

El Lobo scratches his chin and chuckles as he sits down upon the hood of his ride, making sure he does not sit upon the image of that yellow topped woman painted upon his hood.
"The Vato messed with mi Mamacita..I'm Chicano homie..Thats reason enough.."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: El Lobo makes a challange (Open)   El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:28 pm

(El Lobo, your next match will be on the Wed show, so I have moved the rp here, Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: El Lobo makes a challange (Open)   El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:20 am

The scene changes to Leon Hearts office, Leon is seated in a black leather sofa which is so big it almost engulfs him, he appears deep in thought, after a few seconds he speaks

Leon: "Listen, Listen Mr..er I mean El Lobo, I can't just authorise a match with you and Richard...Yes I understand that but he doesn't even have a wrestling license...well no we don't want you doing that, lets keep everything in the ring yes?..hold on a moment

Leon sits up in his chair, for a few seconds he twiddles his thumbs as he throws some ideas around in his head, then in a split second his eyes light up.

Leon: "Okay, I have a proposition for you...how about this...on wednesday night you and me in a match for the ages....wait that's not it you haven't heard the conditions yet...listen to this...I win and you forget about wanting to beat on Mr Anthony...Yes I know but listen, you win and you will automatically be one of the four contenders for the world title!...."
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: El Lobo makes a challange (Open)   El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:59 am

The camera returns to El Lobo sitting upon the hood of his Camero.
El Lobo: To get this clear jeffe..I can't fight whom ever -Richard- represents, due to him being your cuz.
El Lobo spits on the ground and shakes his head.
El Lobo: Ok ok, vato...Soo I need to give up my honor, and forgive -Richard- for putting me in the slammer..For messing with my Mamacita..and defeat you to even get a titleshot?
The Latino chuckles and shakes his head once again.
El Lobo: That is just fucked up holmes...That is Loco..I give you a deal...I fight you..I get my titleshot, and that little runt of a red coat vato, gets a free pass..But I want that titleshot, and assurance, that your DOG wont mess with me or mi Chica..deal?
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: El Lobo makes a challange (Open)   El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:08 pm

One more time the camera is back with Leon, he is now standing up, looking out of his office window, looking out onto a stunning waterfront backdrop.

Leon: "Ok OK! I hear you, erm hommie? How about this, we have a match, you win or lose, you become one of the four contenders to become the first ever UNWA MemberState World Champion, on the condition you will stop your 'harrasment' of Mr Anthony...Oh and how about this for a sweetner...as an extra incentive to make sure you are at your best, if you win your match, I will make sure your 'girlfriend' takes up the second of the four title places up for grabs...how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: El Lobo makes a challange (Open)   El Lobo makes a challange (Open) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 pm

El Lobo: "Vato.......your on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Lobo makes a challange (Open)   El Lobo makes a challange (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

El Lobo makes a challange (Open)
Page 1 of 1