UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building

Go down 
+10
Synyster
freelancer
el cartographer
Hemorrhage
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Vengeance
James Young
MMJ/HKP
Choirboy
Tyler Ford
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building Empty
PostSubject: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

It is with sadness probably to some. that i have removed my wrestlers from Unwa after discussions with Leon.I must add i was not asked to go,it's my choice

Really bad news is i will be staying on forum and chatting to whoever

Thanks to everyone from Bodders when i arrived to Leon when i left

I have some of you on facebook,myspace even my phone so keep in touch and Unwa will now have 6 guys voting for the shows instead of 3 lol

I may be killing Timelord name off but Choirboy chill only changing name

Sorry to Rev guys been a blast

Sorry to anyone with whom i have a story ongoing with

Maybe i will be back lol

Timelord thanks for some wonderful REV moments

Timelord in the wrestling game is now called O.B.H. short for my very first guy Owen Blazer Hart

Last edited by Timelord on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added new name)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Well I am one who sees this as sadness. Hate to see you go my friend but you have to do what you have to do and I understand that. I will see you in our other fed and on facebook. Goodbye to "the most hated guy in UNWA" but a friend to all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey, if this is because I didn't send flowers after our last get-together.....

Anyways, shame to see you off my friend, but I'm still on FB and such.
I truly wish you the best my friend.
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I know I will miss The Most hated wrestler in the UNWA Good luck to you bro
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:13 pm

I'll miss u Timelord.

You're a role modal for people who want to be hated, and will always be remembered!!
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Damn.. That's really bad, but at the end of the day do what's best for you..

You've been a pleasure to have been in the fed with, even though i've not been here an amazingly long time.

All the best!

V
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm really gonna miss you! You've kinda been my mentor up until now! That sucks!!! Oh well. You will be missed. Farewell, friend.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:16 pm

You'll be greatly missed, we've had good times from the very start. Good luck in the future...
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Shocked Wow.... You're leaving... It's been a pleasure being in the fed with you and I'll miss you... But why again are you leaving?

Last edited by el cartographer on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:26 pm

we will miss u timelord Sad ..but u have to do wat u hav to....
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Take it easy dude....It been real and its been fun......But it never was real fun...Ha!
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Good luck man.

Maulers searches around to see if he can find K-9 for Timelord before he leaves Smile
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Why Godzilla!? why?! Why have you taken timelord from us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Thanks to all who posted here and also to those that pm me as well

Missing you all already lol well some of you never did like Tyler or Aq
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:51 pm

*poke*
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:28 pm

bit late, but good thing i caught ya new nick, ill be kicking your ass asap, still got ya on facebook also, best of luck to ya! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building   Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building Empty

Back to top Go down

Timelord/Mr.Minder and The Madman is Loose have left the building
Page 1 of 1