UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggfoot
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Biggfoot

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) Empty
PostSubject: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Smoke starts to cover the entrance and sparks are showering down over the smoke. Sinner from Drowning Pool starts to play and out through the smoke a giant figure appears. As he makes his way to the ring the crowd is silent, unaware of who this monster of a man is. He grabs a mic and enters the ring.

Biggfoot: "From the dumb looks on all of your faces I bet you're wondering who I am. Either that or you are afraid of me. Don't worry I get that a lot and you should be afraid. My name is Biggfoot and I am the newest member of UNWA. Now I can come out here and tell all of you losers a little bit about myself but I won't."

The crowd starts to boo loudly.

Biggfoot: "You people can boo all you want I could care less what you think of me. The only thing I care about is making people feel as much pain as possible. That's why I'm out here. I'm looking for a fight. So if any of the guys in the back want to step up to the giant then come on down."
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Song Damien from Diablo start's to play loudly from the arena speakers and the entrance is covered with smoke.People cheers loudly couse they now for shure who is coming.When the smoke faint's people see DamienX standing in the entrance stage and making he's way to the ring.DamienX enters the ring and walks a little circle around Biggfoot and watches him very confusing look on hes face.Next Damien walks to the ring announcer and ask's for a mic.

DamienX:"Hi there newface,im DamienX"

Crowd cheers for Damien!!

DamienX: "I have been here in the UNWA from the first show and i have seen many new superstars come here and making introductions,but i just have to say that your introuction was lamest ever.I mean..this is the UNWA!!!we make the best wrestling entertainment for these people here!so i just needed to come here and save the day for this crowd couse you just bored them with your talking"

Crowd cheers even more!!

DamienX: "But for my half i wanna welcome you here and wish you the best in the future here,but as we all heard moments ago you wanted someone to "step up for the giant"..well here is someone!!"
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 am

(OOC:Is this finished or what?)
Back to top Go down
Biggfoot
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Biggfoot

PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Biggfoot: "You may have been here since the beginning but I guarantee you that you have never dealt with someone like me. You're acting like you aren't scared...but I can see it in your eyes. The minute you stepped in this ring with me you regret answering my challenge."

The crowd is booing so loudly you can barely hear anything

Biggfoot: "And I don't care if you think I had a lame introduction. I'm not here to impress you or any of these idiots out here. I'm here to hurt people..."

Biggfoot stands right in front of Damien X, looks down at him and starts to laugh

Biggfoot: "...and tonight that person is you."
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 am

DamienX laugh's hard!!!

DamienX: "You seriously think im scared?We are in UNWA now man,and that means that here are the most dangerous wrestlers in the world,and i have fighted against many of them!So why do you think that im scared for someone like you?If i were you,il be thinking hard what will i say next!"
Back to top Go down
Biggfoot
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Biggfoot

PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Biggfoot: "Laugh it up little man because you won't be able to when I'm through with you. Hell...you'll be lucky if you're able to walk out of here. I'm done talking. Now it's time to fight."

Biggfoot drops his mic and stares down Damien X

(OOC I think I'm done...I'm sure you'll have a response and after that I think it should be good.)
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 pm

DamienX look's Biggfoot straight in the eyes,then turns he's head to the crowd and smiles,then quickly Damien kicks Biggfoot in the stomach and LIFTS THE BIGGFOOT IN HE'S SHOULDERS AND SLAMS HIM ON THE MAT EXECUTING A MORTAL X-FACTOR!!!

Crowd is going wild and cheers for Damien as Damien leaves the ring and walks down the ramp to the entrance stage.Damien turn's around and looks at the ring.Biggfoot stands up and instantly start looking DamienX and founds him standing in the entrance stage as he's face turns red from anger and a devil look in he's eyes!!

DamienX still standing on the stage with a mic : "WELCOME TO THE UNWA!!!"

DamienX drops the mic and disappears to the backstage.

(OOC: Leon and Vgm's,just wanted you to know that i have asked Biggfoot's permission to attack him Smile and i think this is closed now.. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)   Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X) Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggfoot is looking for a fight (open to Damien X)
Page 1 of 1