UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) Empty
PostSubject: Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)   Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 pm

The Gambler begins to play and out walks Ace Douglas. He seems to be happy as he makes his way down the ramp. He goes around the ring and slap hands with the fans. He pulls an ace from his tights and gives it to one of the kids around ring side before getting into the ring. After he gets in the ring he grabs a mic and begins to talk.

Ace:"Sure it great to be here tonight but there is something missing though. You see I have disposed of little Ziggy at Heartbreak just like I said I would. But of course he did impress me by the fight he showed even though he knew he was outclassed. But it seems tonight I do not have a fight but I do want one. So I am calling out anyone who is like me and just spoiling for a fight."

Ace stands in the ring and then goes towards the ropes that are facing the rampway and then leans against the ropes as he awaits someone to respond to his challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)   Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 pm

The crowd jump to their feet! It's the GM's music!
-
Mama D: "Haha! He said he wanted a real fight!"
-
Winston: "I can't believe this! Leon is going to take Ace's challenge?!"
-
Leon finally appears at the top of the entrance way much to the fans delight, Ace looks a little bemused by this as he stands in the ring. Leon walks down to the ring and rolls into the squared circle complete with microphone in hand
-
The music starts to fade but the crowd continue to stand as they await Leon's response
-
Leon: "So Ace....you want a challenge do you?!"
-
The crowd cheer
-
Winston: "I can't believe we are going to see Leon versus Ace!"
-
Leon: "Relax guys, I have a much better idea than a one on one match up...you see a couple of months ago I convinced Kaluani that we should be helping out the young talented guys on the roster and teach them a thing or two...now Kaluani isn't much of a team player in the ring, but we selected Alexis Lacouer and Bruiser Bob to team with us....and now I'm not one to blow my own trumpet...but...look who is now the Memberstate Champion!!"
-
The crowd cheer and chant, "Bruiser! Bruiser! Bruiser!"
-
Leon: "That's right, so I have convinced Kaluani that we should do the same thing again and we have been looking for the right guys to take up this challenge, I have already spoken to The Pittsburgh Mauler and he will be Kaluani's tag team partner tonight, so now I need a tag partner to go up against them.
-
Leon smiles at Ace...
-
Leon: "So what do you say....partner?"
-
Winston: "Wow! What a chance for Ace, what will he say?!"
-
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)   Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Ace takes a second to look at Leon and then smiles. He pulls the mic back to his mouth and begins.

Ace:"What do I say? The only thing that I can with an offer that good. Yeah I will be your partner Leon. I mean to team with the boss is an honor that I can not pass up. You ask me it would seem that Kalauni and Pittsburgh Mauler have a great fight coming to them."

With that Ace extends his hand toward Leon looking for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)   Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Leon returns the smile and grabs Ace's hand in a hearty handshake
-
Leon: "They sure do Ace.."
-
Leon's music starts again and the two head out of the ring, as the crowd cheer tonights opponents for Kaluani and The Mauler
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)   Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:49 pm

The door opens to the dressing room for Kalauni and in walks The Pittsburgh Mauler. Mauler offers his hand for a handshake.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "I suppose you heard that you and I are teaming tonight against Leon and Ace Douglas. I would like to say that it'll be an honor to tag with you. Hopefully, you'll be able to show me a few pointers to improve my game here at UNWA. If you see something that you think I can improve on, please feel free to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)   Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 am

Kaluani looks up to Pittsburg Mauler.
-
Kaluani: "Sure thing, Hothead. Don't let Leon catch you, his submission moves are almost as nasty as mine, and regards the rest... Trust in yourself. I try to do this. And if you need some backup, I'll be waiting."
-
Kaluani looks at Mauler, smiling.
-
Kaluani: "And about specific tricks... We'll talk about this later, after the match. I want to first look at what you might bring in the ring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)   Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiling for a real fight...(open to Kaluani, Pittsburgh Mauler, Leon)
Page 1 of 1