UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gem Stone
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Gem Stone

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) Empty
PostSubject: The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)   The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm

We are in one of the UNWA offices, Prof. Rubik looks like he has temporarily taken over the office as he is unloading a box of trinkets and jewels, carefully polishing each one as he places them on the desk in front of him.
-
Behind Rubik we can see the back of the giant Gem Stone, as the camera moves around we see that he is glued to the tv screen in front of him, it is showing a rerun of an old UNWA show.
-
Prof Rubik turns around and studies Gem with a puzzled look.
-
Rubik: "Hey Gem! You'll go all square eyed....ya big lug! Well....I guess it don't matter what with that big ol skull mask an all...."
-
Gem tilts his head to one side and slowly turns his head to look at Rubik, somehow despite the mask we can still see that he has a puzzled expression on his face.
-
Rubik: "What you watching there?"
-
Rubik peers around Gem, and see's he is watching a replay of the Phoenix Title Match between Bad Blood and The Overlord, Rubik smiles a warm smile
-
Rubik: "Ahehehe! Those boys! That sure was pretty funny!"
-
Gem point a big boney finger at the tv and makes a grunting noise
-
Rubik: "Yes Gem..that's the Agenda! What about them?"
-
Gem shakes his head and again points at the tv
-
Gem: "SHINY! SHINY!"
-
Rubik: "Ah....you have taken a shine to the Phoenix title belt! Well my boney friend I think we will have to get a few more wins under our belt before you can get your hands on that erm 'Shiny'!"
-
Gem: "SHIIIIIIIIINY!!!"
-
Gem aims a boot at the TV and smashes the screen as sparks fly out all over the place..however Gem has his boot now stuck in the TV and he is hopping around trying to get it off
-
Rubik: "Oh Gem....Patience doesn't seem to be your best quality!"
-

OOC _ feel free to interupt or if not it can be left as a stand alone rp
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)   The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

*A random part of the wall rotates revealing a secret entrence. Night Hawk enters the room with a smile.*

Night Hawk: "So your after the Pheonix title too huh? As much as I respect your immense talent, I do think it is a little early in yor career to be contemplating this but who am I to just? I honestly hope you hold the title. Anyones better than that bloody wanker, Bad Blood. It appears we have a common enemy in the Agenda. They injured me last season and they are keeping you from your shiny. I propose an alliance. You watch my and HKP's backs and well watch yours though I'm pretty certain you don't need it. Together, we will take out the Agenda and perhaps one of us will even hold the shiny. Just one more thing. If HKP or I hold the shiny, you will get a title shot. I want you to agree to do the same for us if this agreement is going to work. So what do you say? Do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Gem Stone
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Gem Stone

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)   The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Gem slightly tilts his head to oneside and gives Nighthawk a confused look, before looking over to Prof Rubik
-
Rubik: "Hee Hee! Your crazy man! You think Gem understood that?! Hee Hee! Hold on a second my man!"
-
Rubik heads over to Gem and whispers into his ear, before stepping backwards and smiling at Nighthawk
-
Gem moves slowly to Nighthawk and studies him for a second before holding out his hand to Nighthawk
-
Gem: "SHINY??"
-
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)   The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Night Hawk: "Yes. I garentee you that well do all we can to hlp you get the shiny."

*Night Hawk extends his hand to gem's hand and shakes it.*
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)   The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 am

The large form of Devastator X will walk into the screen shot as Gem and Nighthawk shake hands. The man monster of UNWA will clear his throat and say something to the two new allies.

"Well boys, you might want the shiny for yourselves. You both might want to rip the Phoenix Belt off Bad Blood's waist. Unfortunately for the both of you, I hate The Agenda even more. So I see something even bigger, badder, and more indestructible standing in your way. So unless you two scrubs want a taste of The Kick Of Fear, you best steer clear of The Agenda and my revenge."

The 7' man monster will smile and look at the two other wrestlers.

(somebody elses turn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)   The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shining (Open to The Agenda..or any potential opponent!)
Page 1 of 1