UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) Empty
PostSubject: The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda)   The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Leon is in his private box speaking into his mobile phone, he seems a llittle agitated as he paces up and down, we are unsure at first who he is speaking to but it is definately Leon leading the conversation
-
Leon: "I just can't understand how I have come back to so many problems, I was attacked by James Young on Friday, Baba Ganoush seems to have lost his innocence, me and Snake are having to team to fight off those damn Prison Wardens tonight, and I won't even begin to talk about how 'The Agenda' are now my new business parters, or how you managed to attack and almost fire the damn benefactor!"
-
Leon is wearing the carpet down as he continues to march back and forth, in the background their are several tv's showing the live footage from tonight.
-
Leon: "Listen Josh, I brought you here to help out, but it seems to me while I was away you were more intent on dusting off your old wrestling gear and gettin in the ring and rolling back the years......
-
Leon is listening but shaking his head in disagreement
-
Leon: "Josh, you need to sort it out with DX, and I want you around the Sunday show each week, and I expect a report on that bunch of degenerates...we have to find a way to make it work, before I take full control back.....listen I gotta go, I have some preperations to make before the match against those pain in the arse wardens...we will talk later..."
-
Leon chucks down the mobile phone onto the private box's couch and heads out through the backdoor, as he enters into the corridor a shadow engulfs him, he looks up to see the giant DX. Leon stands still as both mens eyes meet, a few seconds go by before Leon extends his hand towards DX
-
Leon: "I guess it's hello.....partner
-
-
OOC Over to you
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda)   The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:23 pm

There is a man mountain standing there infront of Leon Heart, but rather than the usual tiger striped form of Devastator X, it is the business suit wearing persona known as Jason Davis. The headache of the NFL will extend his hand to Leon Heart and shake, showing off his expensive and prestigious championship rings to his new business partner. The cheshire smile will creep onto his lips and rather than his normal abusive and brash tone he will address the other man with respect.

"Leon, good to see you back. I was worried about you, hope you are doing well."

He will walk into the luxury box and offer the GM of the UNWA a bottle of some expensive wine, very expensive. He will look around the room and smile.

"Jesus, Leon, this place is nice, very nice, it's as nice as my old luxury box at my old home stadium. I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me. I'm honored actually."

The man monster will take a seat and look back over his shoulder at Leon.

"First I want to let you know that this business venture I am in, The Agenda, it's not here to muscle you. With that said, I am here to help usher in a new era in the UNWA, to make me and you a lot of money."

He will motion for Leon to sit where he can make eye contact with him.

"Second, Leon, I am going to take over Sunday as acting GM. Hold on before you look at this as an attack on your power base. I'm doing this to give you a chance to work yourself back into the hectic schedule of the GM position here in the UNWA. It's temporary, and when I see you are at 100 percent, it's yours. No conditions, no restrictions, and I go back to being as silent a partner as possible. However, there is my problem with Josh Strider, and his thugs, Bruiser Bob and Tyler Ford. I bet I am the only co-owner of a company that has ever been subjected to a finisher by their world champion. I had thought about taking a act of termination to the board for the three of them, but I figured I could come to you and we could make this right. We can make this right can't we?"

He will look at Leon and wait for a reply.

(back at you bossman)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda)   The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Leon sits back a little trying to digest what he has just heard, he then moves forward as if to speak but nothing comes out at first...Leon nervously licks his lips....clearly he has been taken aback by a busines like approach he was not expecting....finally Leon manages to speak
-
Leon: "I..erm...I...gosh how do I say this? What guarantees do I have that you will 'stay in control' you know...like you are now?
-
Leon still looks a little uncomfortable and he rubs the back of his head with his hand before continueing
-
Leon: "Look don't get me wrong, what you say makes a lot of sense and clearly Josh has had some 'troubles' getting to grips with running a company as big as the UNWA while I was away, and Kaluani...well he has everything set on ruining Von Ryan, so it would be nice to have someone take the load off for a while, but I gotta say I am real uneasy about the men behind 'The Agenda', if you know what I mean"
-
Leon glances at the mobile phone on the couch that he threw down earlier and remembers the conversation with Josh just moments ago
-
Leon: "I guess you should also know that I have spoken to Josh about the embarrasing 'incident' last week and I am sure there will be no repeat of it...but can I ask..what is it you mean by 'Making it right' ?....what exactly do you want?"
-
Leon appears slightly more in control now as he waits for an answer
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda)   The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:50 am

Jason Davis will rise and look at Leon.

"Leon, let's celebrate this Pay Per View, we can settle this Josh Strider thing after we have a great show."

He will then address Leon's Concerns.

"And to answer your main question, I can control the beast in me, and I can control The Agenda. The real issue is, is it good for our ratings to do that, and from what I've seen my guys make great matches. I'm not going to control something until it needs controlling. I think you should look at reigning in your own house before you worry about me reigning in mine. I haven't had a Josh Strider incident, or had any of my guys pull a James Young on you. See, we might be evil, but even we know who makes the matches and pays the bills. Oh and you can adjust the roster, The Stable of Darkness is now part of The Agenda, and that means Sunday nights will never be the same again, Damien Darkness sends his hello, he is part of the board of directors with The Agenda now, you might want to say hi to him when you have the chance as well."

Jason Davis will walk towardsthe door and open it.

"Leon, I'm not like the other evil guys you know, I'm cool evil, hip evil, funny evil. And when evil like me respects somebody we give them wide berth and hope we never have to cross one another. Let's enjoy the show, I'm going to take advantage of a well deserved night off. Hey enjoy the wine, and holler if you need me to help you ringside. I'm going to go make sure my guys can celebrate their title win tonight."

Jason Davis will head outside leaving Leon with his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda)   The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda) Empty

Back to top Go down

The boss meets.....the boss (open to DX and the agenda)
Page 1 of 1