UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
'The Wild One' Debuts EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

'The Wild One' Debuts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

'The Wild One' Debuts Empty
PostSubject: 'The Wild One' Debuts   'The Wild One' Debuts EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 am

hey everyone, my name's Winter and I was actually one of the first members of UNWA, but haven't been around until now because I've been away working.It's good to meet everyone's aquaintance and I look forward to working with you all, here's a copy of my bio -

Biography –
‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson is a ruthless technical expert who has trained in the finest of styles and blends of the purest most athletically sound forms of wrestling ever known. Growing up, Winter always knew he was somebody special and that one day he would be the best at hurting people, and winning championships in the squared circle. An arrogant and egotistical man he may well be, but he talks the talk and he walks the walk, and the fans recognize him as a true superstar in the making who will one day stand upon the top of the mountain of the wrestling industry.

Appearance – ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson looks like he might be an MMA fighter. Long dark hair with black stubble and brown eyes, he has a small scar on the right side of his lip. When fighting he does not wear shoes, and wears a pair of dark red and black tight shorts. Winter’s torso is not covered when wrestling, but he does wear a pair of fingerless black gloves. As Winter is in the peak of physical condition, his body is that of a well tuned athlete. When not in the ring he dressed snappily in suits or in a tracksuit when he is training, sparring, or delivering a promo.

Allignment – Heel, Serious yet with a quick wit and sometimes comical.
Weight – 225lbs
Height – 5ft11
Personality – Arrogant, thinks he’s the best, submission and technical expert, makes puns on own name. Serious yet with a quick wit and sometimes comical in a Kurt Angle kind of way.
Hometown – Birmingham, England

Example Roleplay -

[‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson is backstage in the CFWA locker-room. In fact, he is stood underneath the shower in one of the cubicles, having just completed a vigorous work out. Not only does Winter focus on his technique and mastery and knowledge of all the world’s fighting styles, he is a dedicated conditionist who believes that to truly be the best, you need to be in the best shape, so this morning Winter has been focusing on his cardio, doing running, sprinting, cycling, swimming and even a little bit of squash. As Winter stands there underneath the sprinkling hot water and washes his hair, he begins thinking about a run in with a certain person…The Management Planner. An internal monologue begins to take place as a little wry smile covers the corner of his mouth.]

--//--//--Winter--\\--\\--
Man, that guy sure is full of himself. As if he really believes he’s worthy of holding that title and calling himself a champion. The man has no idea what a real champion is like, or how they should carry themselves. Well I definitely made him look like a chump during our little “run in” backstage. What a wimp, he just stood there and let me insult him…probably because he knows I’d knock his teeth down the back of his throat if he tried anything.

[Suddenly, Winter hears a loud crash behind him, in the locker room.]

What the hell was that…..hey! Who’s out there?!

[Nobody responds, but Winter can hear a little snigger. Winter opens his eyes and turns to grab the towel hanging from the door, but realizes it isn’t there. Panicking, he forgets that he has shampoo in his hair, and on his face, and it gets into his eyes. Winter starts yelling a little as the suds sting his eyes, and he fumbles for the lock on the cubicle, and manages to open it, before falling flat on his face, naked, in the middle of the changing area. Winter hears another snigger and he shouts as he lies sprawled on the floor, trying to wipe the soap from his eyes.]

Yeah, very funny Asshole. Now give me my god damn towel back right this instant or I swear by the name of her royal highness Queen Elizabeth II, I’m going to hunt you down and kill you like a rabid dog!

[A voice responds, and Winter immediately recognizes who is belongs to.]

--//--//--The Management Planner--\\--\\--
Listen up son, this is the chairman of the board speaking…I’m afraid due to recent bad behavior and disregard for company hierarchy, I’ve had to suspend your towel privileges….

Planner! I knew you’d have something to do with this you son of a……

--//--//--The Management Planner--\\--\\--
Listen up, Sanderson…I haven’t finished yet. In addition to the suspension of your towel privileges, it is the decision of the board to inform you that your clothing privileges have been permanently and irreversibly revoked. I’m going to show you exactly why I am the best technician this company has ever seen. Good day to you Sir, I’ll be in touch.

No! Dammit Planner you’re not gonna know what hit you when I’m through with you, you hear me!

[Winter is still lying on the floor, writhing around unsuccessfully trying to remove the soap from his eyes and find something to cover his modesty. With that he hears the door slam shut and The Management Planner has gone. Winter manages to get to his feet and feel his way over the sink, where he clears his eyes. Surveying the room he sees that The Management Planner has not only taken his towel, but also all his clothes, leaving him standing naked in the locker room. Winter is fuming, and he storms out of the locker room in hopes of finding TMP. As he slams the door open he runs straight into World Champion Father Lance Goodison, who looks Winter up and down and looks like he’s just seen a ghost. Lance starts chuckling a little and goes to say something, but Winter barges past him, with both hands covering his crotch.]

Damn, where the hell has that wannabe gone with my clothes! That tracksuit was custom made for me by thai sweat shop workers….custom made! You’ll pay for this when I get my hands on you Planner, you can bank on that.

[Winter is running down the back corridors of the CFWA, completely naked and soaking wet, with only his hands to cover his modesty. After a few minutes, and after he’s run into no fewer than four CFWA Superstars, Winter realizes he’s not going to find The Management Planner, and he concedes defeat, and tries to find somewhere he can get something to wear. Right then, he stumbles past the CFWA merchandise and gift shop.]

Bingo.

[Winter storms inside and right up to the counter, and he takes one hand from his crotch, and grabs the small guy behind the counter by the collar, and pulls him towards him.]

Listen up kid, do you know who I am? What the hell, of course you do, I’m Winter Sanderson. Now I’m not going to give you the benefit of explaining why I’m standing here naked in your shop, dripping all over the nice new carpet, but what I will say is I need something to wear, anything, and you’re going to give it to me complimentary and free of charge…got that?

[The kid behind the counter nods, but his voice cracks a little and he manages to blurt out…”Mr. Sanderson…..look around you….we’re essentially out of stock after last night’s show….I’ve got to wait until tomorrow to get all the merchandise stocked up again.”]

Damnit Son, you must have something!"

[The kid nods and opens his mouth again, with Winter still standing there with one hand on his crotch and one hand on his collar. “Well….we’ve got a couple of t-shirts but only one style and size, and….a few thongs left…”]

You’re killing me here kid! Fine, whatever just hand them over, it’s better than nothing.

[With that the kid hands over an XL t-shirt and a thong…and then he turns round as Winter proceeds to pull the pink thong on, and slides the t-shirt over his top. Winter does not look impressed, and looks absolutely ridiculous…especially when he sees what the t-shirt is…Winter turns around and looks at the kid…and then points at the giant face on the front of the T-Shirt and the face on the front of the thong. Both belong to The Management Planner. Winter’s face starts to go very, very red and he looks like he might explode at any minute. Sanderson goes to shout something at the kid, but instead turns around and storms off, whilst shouting.]

Planner, you’re going to rue the day you crossed me you sorry piece of trash! Nobody embaresses ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson like this…nobody!

[And with that, Winter disappears, leaving the kid in the shop wondering exactly where his day went wrong, and what in the blue hell just happened.]

[The CFWA patrons and paying customers are already inside the arena getting pumped up for the spectacle that is Thursday Night At The Watershed. With entertainment guaranteed at every corner the fans are all understandably anxious and excited, and they can’t wait for the action to get started. As they sit there discussing what may be in store tonight, an unfamiliar theme music blasts over the speakers, and the fans turn their attention to the stage to see exactly who is paying them a visit. The song itself is ‘Don’t Save Us From The Flames’ by M83…and the man that walks out onto the stage in a white and red hooded tracksuit with a white and red rose on the front of it, obviously showing the man’s English background.

The fans know instantly that this is ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson, the man who last week delivered his own interview without the help of Michael hunt. The crowd reaction is a loud one, but albeit not a good one. The fans are booing loudly but CFWA’s newest and most promising superstar doesn’t seem to care at all. Winter’s hair hangs long and dark and the dark stubble on his face makes him look all the more menacing. As he walks out onto the stage, the crowd can see his is holding a microphone. Taunting the crowd by holding both his arms in the air, Winter starts making his way down the rap and towards the ring. Winter rolls under the ropes and into the ring, before slowly getting to his feet, and looking around the squared circle and into the crowd…a small wry smile on the side of his face, he looks like he is absorbing the atmosphere and loving every second of it. The crowd are still showing Winter what they think of him, as he puts the microphone to his mouth and waits for the crowd noise to die down before finally starting to talk.]

Well good to see you live and in person folks. I was going to ask if you remembered who I am, but having heard your reaction, I think it’s safe to say that you all do. Kind of silly of me anyway, how could you forget somebody like me, I make an impression. Last week I told you all that I knew I was going to be the most dominant force this federation has ever seen. I told you that I have the perfect blend of charisma, talent, skill, and tactical ingenuity. To put it simply, nobody in this place can beat me, and that’s a fact. This week you all finally get to see for yourselves, what ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson is really capable. It’s one thing listening to me tell you how great I am…and believe me I could do that all day, but it’s another thing entirely to actually witness it for yourselves. To witness me rip some worthless and luckless chump to shreds, and hear me when I say that exactly what I plan to do.

[The fans don’t seem to be responding well to Winter’s little monologue, and some are vocally voicing their disapproval as loudly as they can. Winter smiles and takes it all in his stride, like a man who knows he can’t be beaten.]

Now, now ladies and gentlemen. I know you don’t like reality checks, but surely none of you actually think that Pedro Legend. ‘The Legend In The Making’…that scrawny Mexican underdog sure does inspire your soul, don’t he? Kid, trust me when I say you could have all the heart in the world and it wouldn’t make the blindest bit of difference…because you just can’t beat me. I’m ‘The Greatest Athlete in CFWA’…the ‘Wild’ one…you can’t beat me. I bet you all think I’m a raging egomaniac, don’t you? Let me tell you about Winter Sanderson. I grew up in England, the greatest country in the world, and I rose through the ranks. I liked hurting people, I liked showing people that I was the absolute best, the pinnacle of what wrestling and fighting has to offer. I’m an MMA fighter and a wrestler, I’ve got the overall package. Then I became the best fighter in England, and eventually everyone came to the conclusion that I’m the best pure athlete that England has ever seen. That’s not me being egotistical, that’s a whole country telling me I’m the best. Seeing as England is the greatest country in the world, and I’m the greatest in England…that can lead to only one conclusion…I’m the best in the world. Now I’m young..I’m 26, but I’m only going to get better, and that’s something that I can guarantee.

[Winter smiles again as the fans are watching on in almost sheer disbelief at the arrogance of this newcomer.]

This week, I’m going to make an example out of you Pedro Legend. Call this a statement of intent, a message to the fans, to the stars, and more importantly to management, that I am the force to be reckoned with in CFWA. I’m going to shock the people in and around this company into listening to me and what I want. I’m going to take this federation by the scruff of it’s neck, and drag it kicking and screaming into becoming the greatest federation in the entire world, and I’m going to do it in style. So anybody who thinks otherwise can come out here and be proved wrong…and this is me officially pronouncing that you Kris Rosin are at the top of my list…I want that championship and I’ll stop at nothing to get to it. I do know however, that first I’ve got to prove myself and show I’m the right man for the challenge, and that starts this week with Pedro Legend. I’m just going to keep utterly destroying people until they take notice of my success and have no choice but to throw me to the top of the card. So Pedro buddy, I’m sorry it’s going to be you first, but hey you’re going to go down in history as the man ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson beat first on his one stop trip to the top, and that’s nothing to be ashamed of. I’m going to give you a touch of frostbite, and you’re going to meet Winter’s End, punk.

[With that, Winter drops the mic to the mat and again throws his arms into the air, as the fans hiss and boo at the man that aims to make history on tonight’s show. Winter drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring, before slowly walking backwards up the ramp towards the entrance, and he gives the fans one last sarcastic salute with a gruff laugh, as he fades behind the curtain.]
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

'The Wild One' Debuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Wild One' Debuts   'The Wild One' Debuts EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Welcome WWS!
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

'The Wild One' Debuts
Page 1 of 1