UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A stranger debuts EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A stranger debuts EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A stranger debuts EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A stranger debuts EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A stranger debuts EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A stranger debuts EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A stranger debuts EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A stranger debuts EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A stranger debuts EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A stranger debuts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xander_Styles
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-07

A stranger debuts Empty
PostSubject: A stranger debuts   A stranger debuts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 am

The lights in the arena dim as the titantron flickers. Suddenly a flash appears on the screen and "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold plays through the arena. A man appears at the entrance ramp wearing black shoes, dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a long black coat with a hood covering his head. He makes his way down to the ring and climbs in, as his music slowly dies. He raises a microphone to his mouth.

???: You don't know me, but you will soon, for a short introduction, I am the future of this federation, the prodigy of greatness, the name is Xander Styles.

Styles waits a moment, letting what he said sink in. He then throws back the hood, showing that he has spiked dark blond hair, some stubble for a beard, and deep blue eyes. He has a smirk on his face.

Styles: Haha oh, how I do love the dramatics. But seriously, I'm Xander Styles and I am here to show off some skills that I have. Now I know I am the new guy, and I have no right to come out here a talk and blah blah blah. Well I tend to believe that in order for everyone to know me, I have to come out here and run my mouth a bit. So that said, remember the name, because you should be hearing it a lot more in the future.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

A stranger debuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger debuts   A stranger debuts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:47 pm

-
The crowd boos as el cartographer struts to the ring. He stops halfway and pulls out a microphone.
-
el cartographer: "Run your mouth a bit, huh?... Well, I respect that. But as the new guy, you can't just talk and make your way up the ladder. That's why I won my first two matches before saying a word!... So, do you need an opponent? If you do, I'm open for tonight."
-
The crowd starts booing slightly less as el cartographer looks curiously at the man named Styles wearing black in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Xander_Styles
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-07

A stranger debuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger debuts   A stranger debuts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Styles looks around the arena as he hears the boos. He smiles and looks back at el cartographer

Styles: Seems like you aren't much of a crowd favorite around here. I would love to have my first match against you. It'll be fun to prove myself with the crowd behind me.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

A stranger debuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger debuts   A stranger debuts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm

el cartographer grins. Not exactly an evil or a menacing grin, but he still grins.
-
el cartographer: "Oh, you're on!"
-
el cartographer strolls the rest of the way to the ring before sliding under the bottom rope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A stranger debuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger debuts   A stranger debuts Empty

Back to top Go down

A stranger debuts
Page 1 of 1